PDA

View Full Version : facials

iceygirl
08-23-2005, 04:49 PM
....not the kind you get from your boyfriend, hubby or whatever :p

i know there have been threads before on cosmetic preferences, but what i want to know here is what you use on your precious faces to cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturize, etc...

i had never bought any cosmetic stuffs of any kind in a department store, but since i am now working in one (and get a significant discount) i made my first purchase this weekend. the clarins girl gave me samples of one of their moisurizers and i looove it. i waited for last weekend (associates got 30% off instead of 20%) and i finally bought it. then she gave me some exfoliator and some of this serum stuff. i just used it all together this afternoon and fuckalmighty my face looks fucking fatastic. at the same time i am a little sad that i know i am gonna get hooked on this stuff and end up spending a lot more money on my face than i used to. but, its worth it.

i guess im suprised because i never expected any of the dept. store brands to be any better than drugstore stuff.

zippo
08-23-2005, 05:23 PM
alright lets get this party started...

at the moment (i change every once in a while) im using St.Ives apricot scrub facial wash and then i put on Nivea day cream. when im in a hurry i use Dove soap which i have for years. then every couple of weeks i use a mask, the present one being Freemans avocado and oatmeal clay mask.

i could start with the hair but thats another thread.

i would, though, like to add a special bonus: Victorias Secret pear glace hand and body cream.....dfblhsbgvyfdsgsfbgfds YES

iceygirl
08-23-2005, 07:02 PM
i could start with the hair but thats another thread.

i would, though, like to add a special bonus: Victorias Secret pear glace hand and body cream.....dfblhsbgvyfdsgsfbgfds YES

what do you use on your hair? (unless you started something else)

that is a lovely scent... *drool*

zippo
08-23-2005, 07:29 PM
what do you use on your hair? (unless you started something else)

ok....well i wash it with Dove shampoo, ill be getting that semi-new Dove Therapy this week. then, right after i get out of the shower i put on Paul Mitchell´s superskinny serum (anyone have this?). after its semi dry or after i blowdry it and if im in the mood, ill spray on a little of Redken´s full body spray on the roots. and theeen if i want a perfect finish (id also like to reveal right now that i am a man) i put on a tiny dab of anti-frizz cream from Pantene.

then every couple of weeks i put on some kind of repleneshing treatment which is usually St.Ives Mud Miracle thingy, but ive now recently bought Redkens Rich Defender treatment.

im a pro in this thread OH YEA

iceygirl
08-23-2005, 07:37 PM
i love dove shampoo and conditioner

although i alternate that stuff all the time

i think that studio line whatever makes great frizz products

now i have a pantene curl gel

and john freida's curl spray makes my curls just perrrfecttttionnnnnnn

alruggs
08-23-2005, 07:42 PM
Ooooh, I just had a facial last week. Worth every penny.

I use Babor on my face, not to be confused with Babar. (http://www.posters.ws/images/940002/babar_king_of_elephants.jpg)