PDA

View Full Version : scheduling sucks balls

jabumbo
08-27-2005, 01:49 PM
so on the topic of school...

long story short, i should be working this term but dont have a job right now so i had to sign up for classes that start monday.

here's the shit they leave for us junior/senior kids taking all upper level classes now:

2 night classes (i normally wouldnt care as much, but this means i miss band practice twice a week, and basically kills that whole social aspect)

everything else is in the morning. 8 am, 9am or 9:30am. so all my class time is betwee 8 and 10 in the morning and 5 to 8 at night. what the hell? arent you supposed to benefit a little from seniority in not having a shitty schedule? its so bogus, and there's little i can do to change it up since theres not many other class choices and they all have the same times anyway

DandyFop
08-27-2005, 01:50 PM
I only have class tuesdays and thursdays.

:D

adam_f
08-27-2005, 01:51 PM
I gave you some quality job suggestions. Jesus Christ, Subway was golden.

jabumbo
08-27-2005, 01:57 PM
I only have class tuesdays and thursdays.

:D

i should have that same sort of luxury

Bob
08-27-2005, 05:37 PM
my schedule's the same way, only i picked it on purpose...i don't know, i kind of like having my afternoons off

Chicka B
08-27-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm a freshman in highschool...ahar ahar. I have no classes with my friend, and we asked for the same classes! We have the same teachers but different hours and same hours but different teachers. Weiner heads! :mad: