PDA

View Full Version : Lame.

eggwoman
08-27-2005, 02:07 PM
I never post here, but i just thought i'd share. I just found out my 18 year old boyfriend has slept with 29 people. I'm grossed out and don't know what I should do.

alruggs
08-27-2005, 02:09 PM
you mean besides make him wear a condom and get tested for STDs?

jabumbo
08-27-2005, 02:23 PM
just remember that 30 isnt a magic number

abcdefz
08-27-2005, 02:46 PM
I never post here, but i just thought i'd share. I just found out my 18 year old boyfriend has slept with 29 people. I'm grossed out and don't know what I should do.

See also: (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55624)

voltanapricot
08-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Maybe he had some gum stuck in his throat and "people" came out instead of "pillows."

abcdefz
08-27-2005, 02:49 PM
Maybe they were just camping out.

Youth group or something. You know.

Also: did he say "people" and not "girls" or "women" or "chez la femmes"? That's an interesting tipoff.

voltanapricot
08-27-2005, 02:55 PM
Hahaha!

Maybe you need to listen to those camping stories!

abcdefz
08-27-2005, 02:58 PM

ScarySquirrel
08-27-2005, 03:11 PM
I like how you point out the fact that he's 18 like you're immensely older than he is. Hell, maybe you are... but then it just turns into bragging. So you came to an internet message board, of the Beastie Boys no less, to brag about your young boyfriend and his sexual adventures?

Sweet deal, dude.

CrankItUp!
08-27-2005, 03:47 PM
What a lucky motherfucker - he must be a total chick magnet. :cool:

paul jones
08-27-2005, 03:49 PM
just remember that 30 isnt a magic number

I went to see the band The Magic Numbers last night

EGGWOMAN is a great username btw

ditch that boyfriend of yours,he sounds like he doesn't care much about you I'd say

Stupid
08-27-2005, 03:51 PM
I went to see the band The Magic Numbers last night

Were thay any good, Paul?

paul jones
08-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Were thay any good, Paul?

yeah,they rocked the Northampton Roadmenders last night.the whole place sang along,really good atmosphere.

I was well pleased to see that The Fall are playing there in October too.

wobbly pint cups but the price was O.K.

had a chicken doner with chilli sauce on way back to the station.eat it inside but the thing fell apart!...I hate that when your doner falls apart.

roosta
08-27-2005, 07:49 PM
IM GONNA LIVE FOREVER

Spanishbomb808
08-27-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm grossed out and don't know what I should do.

You stop being a prude and live with it.

cosmo105
08-27-2005, 08:44 PM
IM GONNA LIVE FOREVER
genius.

zorra_chiflada
08-27-2005, 08:58 PM
tell him that you slept with 35 people, and say "ha! beat you!"?
i don't know.

GetYourWarOn
08-27-2005, 09:17 PM

if you like the guy, the number of people he's been with shouldn't be an issue. but that's easier said than done, i guess.

Echewta
08-27-2005, 10:33 PM
I doubt you'll come back with one post but my thoughts are that you should galvanize.

Bob
08-27-2005, 11:08 PM
dump him man, she's a slut

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 12:07 AM
Well how many people have you slept with Miss Self Righteous? I think both of you need to go get an STD check, if you're attracting guys like that then you're obviously fairly promiscous yourself.

Documad
08-28-2005, 12:21 AM
I doubt you'll come back with one post
Exactly!

Who does exactly one post and it's looking for advice about a boyfriend?

Pres Zount
08-28-2005, 12:23 AM
Because she is at home crying and needs an outlet. :(

Pres Zount
08-28-2005, 12:24 AM
Okay eggwoman, I will fix your problem for you. Listen carefully because this will be the best advice you will ever get.

BUT FIRST I need to know how tall you are

Pres Zount
08-28-2005, 12:25 AM
Oh well, it looks like she is not replying. No advice for you, you ungrateful bitch.

Documad
08-28-2005, 12:28 AM
Well how many people have you slept with Miss Self Righteous? I think both of you need to go get an STD check, if you're attracting guys like that then you're obviously fairly promiscous yourself.
This thread brought out an odd side of you, I'm thinking. :)

A-Z is correct. If he said he slept with 29 "people" it's men. And more than 29. I'm going no further because I don't feel like taking a bunch of shit from you kids again.

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 12:48 AM
This thread brought out an odd side of you, I'm thinking. :)

A-Z is correct. If he said he slept with 29 "people" it's men. And more than 29. I'm going no further because I don't feel like taking a bunch of shit from you kids again.
Ohh no I just know alot of girls like her, all shocked that their boyfriend is a manslut when hes buffed, got rich parents, a personal stylist etc etc. Sorry, I'm bitter :(

From what I've seen those girls are just as promiscous as their boyfriends and more picky, at least looks wise.

zorra_chiflada
08-28-2005, 12:53 AM
Ohh no I just know alot of girls like her, all shocked that their boyfriend is a manslut when hes buffed, got rich parents, a personal stylist etc etc. Sorry, I'm bitter :(

From what I've seen those girls are just as promiscous as their boyfriends and more picky, at least looks wise.

yeah, if you've slept with that many people at the ripe ol age of 18, there's probably something wrong with you, rather than you being a chick magnet, or a hero

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 01:04 AM
Well yeah thats true, but I still know guys that started early enough for it to be possible without them being freaks, and although I have no respect for them for basically using every girl that showed any interest in them, I also dont sympathise with the girls that continually choose guys like them. I mean the guys I'm talking about are obviously pricks, but alot of the girls that are attracted to them dont see beyond their external veneer.

Anyway like I said I'm bitter.

zorra_chiflada
08-28-2005, 01:06 AM
Well yeah thats true, but I still know guys that started early enough for it to be possible without them being freaks, and although I have no respect for them for basically using every girl that showed any interest in them, I also dont sympathise with the girls that continually choose guys like them. I mean the guys I'm talking about are obviously pricks, but alot of the girls that are attracted to them dont see beyond their external veneer.

Anyway like I said I'm bitter.

don't be bitter. :(
really, don't. it's not worth it.

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 01:14 AM
don't be bitter. :(
really, don't. it's not worth it.
Yeah I know...but like it was ok in high school when I could just isolate all the jocks and their girls and focus on my own friends and the girls I knew. I know its petty but I used to have some sense of superiority over the jocks, at least intellectually (like revenge of the nerds or something), but now theres a whole bunch of them at uni too and they're all way smarter than me and its fucken annoying. I mean I'm not hostile towards them, alot of them are my friends and stuff but its just like they've got everything going for them...jealousy is a bitch.

zorra_chiflada
08-28-2005, 01:17 AM
Yeah I know...but like it was ok in high school when I could just isolate all the jocks and their girls and focus on my own friends and the girls I knew. I know its petty but I used to have some sense of superiority over the jocks, at least intellectually (like revenge of the nerds or something), but now theres a whole bunch of them at uni too and they're all way smarter than me and its fucken annoying. I mean I'm not hostile towards them, alot of them are my friends and stuff but its just like they've got everything going for them...jealousy is a bitch.

i know how you feel, i really do. it sucks.

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 01:20 AM
i know how you feel, i really do. it sucks.
They're all liberals too :(

zorra_chiflada
08-28-2005, 01:23 AM
They're all liberals too :(

as in australian liberals? or left-wing liberals?
fuck this is confusing

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 01:30 AM
as in australian liberals? or left-wing liberals?
fuck this is confusing
Australian Liberal Party supporters.

ie they all gang up on me when I present the only marxist voice in the law class. They also all say I'm stupid if I think marching against VSU will do anything...that sort of thing.

zorra_chiflada
08-28-2005, 01:33 AM
Australian Liberal Party supporters.

ie they all gang up on me when I present the only marxist voice in the law class. They also all say I'm stupid if I think marching against VSU will do anything...that sort of thing.

oh well, then they CLEARLY suck. no need to be jealous of people like that :)
they probably get all of their political opinions from watching "today tonight" and "a current affair" :rolleyes:

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 01:37 AM
oh well, then they CLEARLY suck. no need to be jealous of people like that :)
they probably get all of their political opinions from watching "today tonight" and "a current affair" :rolleyes:
Yeah...well...they still piss me off :mad:

zorra_chiflada
08-28-2005, 01:40 AM
Yeah...well...they still piss me off :mad:

yeah, i've mentioned the rich girls in my graphics class a few times before. some of their conversation topics include:
"OMG i put on weight"
"eww, i hate ugly people"
"girls that don't wear makeup are clearly lesbians"
"OMG people who are interested in politics are soooo lame"
"OMG my ipod shuffle broke"
"OMG my daddy just bought me this computer for only $3000"

they need to die. (n)

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 01:47 AM
yeah, i've mentioned the rich girls in my graphics class a few times before. some of their conversation topics include:
"OMG i put on weight"

they need to die. (n)
Yeah true...same thing happens at my uni.

Although one very strange thing happened the other day. Two of my friends, one a skinny, glasses wearing, acne faced typical H1 (or in other words A+) nerd, and the other, a very attractive, fashion conscious and sometimes slightly superficial girl started going out (after much persistance on his behalf). It gave me a feeling of hope...but then I felt sorry for the guy because she had told me 3 months ago that she could never feel physically attracted to him. Yet now, I feel sorry for her, because he doesnt like going out much so she can't really come out to pubs/nightclubs and gigs anymore cos of him...I dont know what to make of that situation :confused:

Medellia
08-28-2005, 01:47 AM
"OMG i put on weight"

they need to die. (n)
Wow. And I thought the girls I wen to high school with were bad. Yikes.

zorra_chiflada
08-28-2005, 01:51 AM
Wow. And I thought the girls I wen to high school with were bad. Yikes.

oh we have the worst of the worst, that's for sure. and they all do graphic fucking design! probably because it's the most expensive subject to do, and while everyone else has to get student loans/youth allowance to pay for it, they need something to do with their excessive amount of money. they all went on trips to europe this year. just because they could. they didn't even fucking appreciate it.

Medellia
08-28-2005, 01:58 AM
oh we have the worst of the worst, that's for sure. and they all do graphic fucking design! probably because it's the most expensive subject to do, and while everyone else has to get student loans/youth allowance to pay for it, they need something to do with their excessive amount of money. they all went on trips to europe this year. just because they could. they didn't even fucking appreciate it.
My last day of school my English teacher (one of only three teachers in four years of high school that I actually liked) told me about a trip to England just for those of us that had just graduated. And it wasn't for everyone, very few students were invited and I was one. I couldn't go because I couldn't raise the necessary travel expenses in time. The ones that COULD afford it didn't want to go because, ya know, culture's boring and stuff. :rolleyes:

voltanapricot
08-28-2005, 04:12 AM
How unfair. :(

You should move here and come to my school, they have special schemes for promising students that can't fund educational trips.

Or you could just get in my suitcase.

voltanapricot
08-28-2005, 04:14 AM
I just looked at roosta and Pres' posts on the previous page. Damn I was right about them being top notch funnaay.

Medellia
08-28-2005, 04:33 AM
How unfair. :(

You should move here and come to my school, they have special schemes for promising students that can't fund educational trips.

Or you could just get in my suitcase.
Who? Me or Zorra? If it's me I've been out of school since 2001. But I will live in your suitcase if that means I can get across the pond. (y)

cookiepuss
08-28-2005, 10:44 AM
yeah, if you've slept with that many people at the ripe ol age of 18, there's probably something wrong with you, rather than you being a chick magnet, or a hero

well maybe he slept with all 29 at the same time on his 18th birthday. you gotta admidt that would be pretty special. ;)

eggwoman
08-29-2005, 01:28 PM
My point was that someone who is the same age as me has slept with 28 more people than i have. to have such a high number just says that he didn't care about many of those girls. We broke up the next day, so it doesn't really matter, but thanks for the opinions.

And I didn't mean to create a one post thread...my computer died :o .

eggwoman
08-29-2005, 01:41 PM

We both worked at Kmart this summer and he lives in a trailer. Try again.

Documad
08-29-2005, 08:04 PM
My point was that someone who is the same age as me has slept with 28 more people than i have. to have such a high number just says that he didn't care about many of those girls.
Well, you show good judgment in realizing that.

I get tired of seeing girls who hang in there with a guy who doesn't care, so your maturity is refreshing. (y)