PDA

View Full Version : TLC needs to come do something cool with my bedroom.

ScarySquirrel
08-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Man, they're all about these home improvement shows and stuff. I can't even believe the amount of stuff this network gives away to people! I just saw some new(?) show called 'America's Ugliest Living Rooms' where these people just have nasty looking living rooms and they come and re-do the entire thing for them just because they can.

I would say I should go on 'Trading Spaces' or something, but that would mean I would have to do some work of my own. Forget that, dude. If they're out there doing all the work for free and buying other people furniture and electronics I don't see why they can't help a college kid out too for free! Plus they can organize all my stuff too... records, books, give me a closet system or something, put my DVD's in a neat(er) case... that would all be pretty awesome.

On this last show they bought some lady an all new piano and electronic recording organ just because she was nuts about making tunes on the ol' ivories. Maybe they'd buy me some expensive home entertainment stuff and a bunch of DJ equipment, now that would be real hot.

I'd have to say my secondary choice would be our kitchen 'cause it's pretty nasty looking and the landlord is too much of a bitch to do anything about it. Our tiling on the floor is all crap-tacular and falling apart, the counters are some ugly orange left over from the 70's, the stove is a piece of crap, the fridge leaks, and the list goes on and on.

So, if TLC was rollin' through your neck of the woods and they offered to re-make any one room where you live, which would you pick? Why would you pick it and what specific type of things would you like to see done to it?