PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. SpanishBomb808/Sandinista!

DroppinScience
08-28-2005, 02:26 AM
So yeah, it looks like both of those accounts are banned. Time to mourn I guess.

And what better way to mourn the death of SpanishBomb than to play some post-1989 music? Now where's my Nirvana albums... :p

DroppinScience
08-28-2005, 02:35 AM
At the request of SpanishBomb, he wishes for me to post our AIM conversation about this affair. For your enjoyment...

Sandinista/SpanishBomb: WHat the fuck?
SB: Now they banned Spanishbomb808?!
DroppinScience: You're banned???
SB: What the fuck!?!
DS: Is there a thread about this??
SB:
Spanishbomb808, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

SB: That's all I get.
DS: You can't even view the BBMB?
SB: No.
DS: They banned your ass, I guess...
SB: I can't even get into Beastieboys.com
SB: Motherfucking tpk!
SB: Can't even fucking log out.
DS: Here's what tpk says...

"Spanishbomb808 is now also banned for about the same reason.

thread closed."

SB: What "reason"?
DS: The same reason Sandinista was banned
SB: Spanishbomb808 isn't an alias.
SB: So please, do tell me... what was the "reason"?
DS: It seems that all you were doing was insulting people for listening to music you hate. Everyone on the board hated you, so they took you out
DS: TPK was told to expect "more of the same" out of the SB808 account that he saw in the Sandinista! account.
SB: This is the kind of mindless action that new music provokes; it turns me into hounds, and hounds into depraved bastards who act without reason or shame.
SB: "Reason" had nothing to do with this. It's all a witch hunt set off by insolent douchebags and cronies with too much power on their hands.
DS: You knew it was a matter of time, right?
DS: You were being a troll on the board.
SB: No. I figured they grew to either tolerate it or hit "Ignore."
SB: In their hearts, they know I'm right.
DS: I'm just confused as to why they banned Sandinista, and why did they wait until now?
DS: Did someone tip them off?
SB: Behind the layers of brainwashing that's been imposed upon their petty brains, they know I'm right and their actions are mere acts of hate caused by an alien and unholy influence.
SB: Cosmo probably gave tpk a bj and thus made him capitulate.
SB: It'd be a hoot to just post this entire conversation. Sans my screename, of course.
DS: But anyways, it's best to move on from the BBMB.
SB: Fucking senseless douchebags... martyrs pop-up rarely, but goddamnit, I'm one of those; I went down for a bloody noble cause.
SB: I'm like that one jewish guy that stapled to some wood; in a couple of millenia, I'll be worshipped just like him. Except I'll have a soundtrack instead of a boring tome.
SB: *that got stapled
DS: So you're Jesus, huh?
DS: Our own personal Jesus?
SB: I guess.

And then he went on to say...

SB:They'll grow to mourn my presence, then they'll clamour for it... moderators will lose power, the masses will cast away the mental shackles placed upon them by new music and I'll return to the throne, better than ever and with full honours.

He sure has got an active imagination, huh?

tpk
08-28-2005, 02:41 AM
that was a funny read. thanks. (y)

Medellia
08-28-2005, 02:42 AM
Oh jeebus. The kid is alright off the board, but damn he can be pretty annoying sometimes. I'd like to say that I'd miss the kid, but he was gone for so long that I kinda forgot that he can be a bit endearing at times. When he came back he just annoyed.

EDIT-He kinda a bit full of himself, eh? Maybe just a little bit?

TonsOfFun
08-28-2005, 02:48 AM
I liked spanishbomb808 (n)

Medellia
08-28-2005, 02:51 AM
I liked him too. For the most part. :rolleyes:

DroppinScience
08-28-2005, 02:55 AM
He's fine to talk to if it's outside this message board and you restrict ALL music discussions to pre-89 bands (e.g. if I told him what stuff I got at the record store, I'd tell him only about the pre-89 bands and say nothing about the post-89 bands).

But his attention seeking schtick on here just didn't work...

Hiebz
08-28-2005, 03:02 AM
This brings up an idea I had for the Message Board, and since Bitchamama made a move on her idea and created a cool video thread, I say we start a Graveyard in Sure Shots!!!!! (could be photoshopped tombstones, urns, ashes, let your imagination go wild) It could be the next craze, prompting "What you do want on your gravestone" threads and all ......

anyone?

DroppinScience
08-28-2005, 03:04 AM
This brings up an idea I had for the Message Board, and since Bitchamama made a move on her idea and created a cool video thread, I say we start a Graveyard in Sure Shots!!!!! (could be photoshopped tombstones, urns, ashes, let your imagination go wild) It could be the next craze, prompting "What you do want on your gravestone" threads and all ......

anyone?

Knuckles has returned, y'know. You should run this by him. :D

Mcmac
08-28-2005, 03:26 AM
yay hes gone! thanks tpk (y) you da bomb!
it's so much better without him occasionaly coming into a thread and saying how crap new music is

Kid Presentable
08-28-2005, 04:29 AM
Friends, we are gathered here today to celebrate the departure of the most pointless member of our family.

Many may have liked SB, but there were scores many more who wished seeping genital sores upon him/her.

SB to me was the equivalent of an internet troll with a time machine.

May he or she wander aimlessly through the world wide web meeting with nothing but contempt and loathing.

There aren't words big enough to get him/her back in here.

Raise your glasses! :D

buddylee
08-28-2005, 04:35 AM
bye bye to the biggest transexual on here

TurdBerglar
08-28-2005, 09:20 AM
one fucker down

how many more to go?

how about toucanspam, tpk?

monkey
08-28-2005, 10:42 AM
that was a funny read. thanks. (y)

what he said.

i cant stop fuckin laughin right now. jesus.

cosmo105
08-28-2005, 11:04 AM
hahaha

i don't give swedes blowjobs though

but seriously, that kid's delusional. i've had him (or one of his accounts at least) on ignore for months now. i didn't complain about shit.

ToucanSpam
08-28-2005, 11:59 AM
People stay, people go.

People get axed, people run their mouths.

People deserve it.

That being said, why not just hit ignore?

dave790
08-28-2005, 12:12 PM
one account banned, continued twatness = 2 acounts banned (y)

GetYourWarOn
08-28-2005, 12:36 PM
he was a tool box.

DroppinScience
08-28-2005, 01:17 PM
hahaha

i don't give swedes blowjobs though

What about the Finnish? ;)

Suddenly, TAL just got excited somewhere...

Trimm Trabb
08-28-2005, 01:26 PM
I hear he was well hung. That boy is a hero.

*wipes tear*

Actually, bugged me something rotten.

TAL
08-28-2005, 02:09 PM
What about the Finnish? ;)

Suddenly, TAL just got excited somewhere...
Somewhere? In Finland obviously.

yeahwho
08-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Too much Clash shit, not enough Ramones shit.

The point is it's supposed to be stupid fun not stupid seriousness.

How does one not like music tody? How does one not listen to Elliot Smith, Wilco, Nirvana, Mudhoney, JayZ, Enimem, Radiohead, White Stripes, DJShadow, RATM, Blur, holy cripes we're all having a blast on here, I always thought he was goofing off about being a deadbeat.

sorry. it would of gone over better if you used ramones user names.

DroppinScience
08-28-2005, 02:38 PM
sorry. it would of gone over better if you used ramones user names.

Could we see some post-89 hating usernames like BeatOnTheBrat or BlitzkriegBop within the immediate future? :confused:

yeahwho
08-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Could we see some post-89 hating usernames like BeatOnTheBrat or BlitzkriegBop within the immediate future? :confused:

see, a little creativity and don't have to bomb spaniards and call yourself a militia guerilla organization.

Documad
08-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Well, that's too bad. Really it is. I hope it's one of the short-term ones.
I'm getting a bad feeling if posting no real content and being repetitive are grounds for banishment. :(

I continue to find it seriously strange that so many men on this board have been obsessed by Cosmo. I could understand if they had a crush on her or something. But these guys always think she has hidden superpowers, like she's a comic book character. Or maybe she's pulling the strings behind the scenes like that old guy in the Wizard of Oz. I know there are people who blame others for the bad things that blame others for bad things that happen to them, but how does a harmless young woman you don't know become of the focal point for your nuttiness? It's a serious question.

Audio.
08-28-2005, 06:13 PM
I know SpanishBomb's myspace account.

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 06:18 PM
I know SpanishBomb's myspace account.
Thats so amazing considering it was in his profile

Audio.
08-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Thats so amazing considering it was in his profile
I didn't know sorry. Respect.

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 06:20 PM
I didn't know sorry. Respect.
:)

tpk
08-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Well, that's too bad. Really it is. I hope it's one of the short-term ones.
I'm getting a bad feeling if posting no real content and being repetitive are grounds for banishment. :(that's however not grounds for banishment.

Documad
08-28-2005, 06:51 PM
that's however not grounds for banishment.
Good to know because I don't have content lately. :p

cosmo105
08-28-2005, 10:20 PM
I continue to find it seriously strange that so many men on this board have been obsessed by Cosmo. I could understand if they had a crush on her or something. But these guys always think she has hidden superpowers, like she's a comic book character. Or maybe she's pulling the strings behind the scenes like that old guy in the Wizard of Oz. I know there are people who blame others for the bad things that blame others for bad things that happen to them, but how does a harmless young woman you don't know become of the focal point for your nuttiness? It's a serious question.
thank you, Documad. i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks these people are crazy.

So Ruff
08-28-2005, 10:30 PM
as much as dissing ODB when he passed away was NOT COOL AT ALL... :mad:

I'm gonna kinda, sorta, miss SpanishBomb808/Sandinista!

R.I.P. and here's to many years of wreaking havoc down at the Guns N Roses message board to come.

ToucanSpam
08-28-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm gonna kinda, sorta, miss SpanishBomb808/Sandinista!
Miss him like you miss herpes? Or plague? :D

I kid.

Kid Presentable
08-28-2005, 10:34 PM
R.I.P. and here's to many years of wreaking havoc down at the Guns N Roses message board to come.

Yeah, how's it going over there?

So Ruff
08-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Yeah, how's it going over there?

you mean he actually posts there? why, I just assumed, and U made an ASS outta ME? get it? hah? (hint: break down the word "assume")

EDIT: yeah, I think the devil made me hit "submit" there. my bad, guys.

Kid Presentable
08-28-2005, 10:47 PM
you mean he actually posts there? why, I just assumed, and U made an ASS outta ME? get it? hah? (hint: break down the word "assume")

EDIT: yeah, I think the devil made me hit "submit" there. my bad, guys.

Nah, Kid Presentable posts over there, too.

I got a PM asking about Milton, and Australia.

DroppinScience
08-28-2005, 10:48 PM

Actually, he's made MySpace his home.

So Ruff
08-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Actually, he's made MySpace his home.

Link a brotha up?

Actually, have his accounts been deleted yet? I'll go check.

DroppinScience
08-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Link a brotha up?

Actually, have his accounts been deleted yet? I'll go check.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=14805000&Mytoken=20050828215712

So far, his accounts aren't deleted, I believe.

So Ruff
08-28-2005, 11:15 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=14805000&Mytoken=20050828215712

So far, his accounts aren't deleted, I believe.

Hmmm, I still like my myspace (http://www.myspace.com/mcsquaredrap) better.