PDA

View Full Version : BITTEN!

monkey
08-28-2005, 05:48 PM
i was basically eaten alive yesterday by motherfuckin mosquitoes. i was hanging out in my friend's backyard, in my bikini, cause we were playing in the pool. and today i notice my legs are FILLED with big irregularly shaped red bumps that itch itch itch itch!

i cant take this kind of torture. this is the only thing i dont like about august. it';s like mosquito free-for-all.

:mad:

Rancid_Beasties
08-28-2005, 05:49 PM
I think all the mosquitos here have migrated or something seeing as there is a drought. They never bit me anyway for some reason :)

enree erzweglle
08-28-2005, 07:11 PM
I know people who are mosquito magnets--when I hike/camp,
I'm always happy when they come along
because I'll have relatively few to no bites. :D

I hope your bites heal well...

NurfBallJeaneus
08-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Watch out for the West Nile Virus.

cookiepuss
08-28-2005, 08:31 PM
I was recently bitten on my arm, but I don't think it was mesquito. my bite got all pussy and had a two inch ring of redness around it. my doctor didn't know what kind of bite it was, but he put me on antibotics. it's been about week and it's getting better but I think it's gonna leave a scar. :(

pesky critters :mad:

CJM
08-28-2005, 09:29 PM
i got bit a few times by some mystery bug while i was sleeping at "work", and the places sweeled up. first it was my wrist, then my nose (trust me, it feels buts when you're nose is bigger than it has been your whole life), and finally my right pointer finger (it swelled up so big i couldn't bend it). it's pretty funny now that i think about it.

buddylee
08-28-2005, 09:36 PM
put white vinagur on the bites it stops the itch. Granma knows the best

laurie_hammy
08-28-2005, 09:48 PM
I know people who are mosquito magnets--when I hike/camp,
I'm always happy when they come along
because I'll have relatively few to no bites. :D

I hope your bites heal well...

Yeah there like that ay ! Some people get biten shocking some people hardly get touched, weird as.

beastieangel01
08-29-2005, 09:29 AM
those things love to eat my legs too.

mosquitos suck :mad:

beastieangel01
08-29-2005, 09:46 AM
PICS! I get off on mosquito-bitten bodies! :p

So big, quarter-dollar red welts get you off then?

amazing!

voltanapricot
08-29-2005, 10:55 AM
I was bitten nineteen times on my face and I ran out of concealer on the second day of the holiday.

:(

adam_f
08-29-2005, 11:05 AM
I saw this one movie on Sci Fi called 'Mansquito.' Probably based on a true story.