you stole my location! i demand that you change it! :mad:

Rosie Cotton
08-29-2005, 07:43 AM
you stole my location! i demand that you change it! :mad:

What does this have to do with Green Day? :confused:

zorra_chiflada
08-29-2005, 07:45 AM
What does this have to do with Green Day? :confused:

cos green day suck these days and it also sucks that you stole my location.

jabumbo
08-29-2005, 07:48 AM
my mom kind of likes green day

zorra_chiflada
08-29-2005, 07:50 AM
i have "dookie" in my CD collection, but it's kinda like alanis morrissette's "jagged little pill" in the way that most people have it.

ToucanSpam
08-29-2005, 07:51 AM
i have "dookie" in my CD collection, but it's kinda like alanis morrissette's "jagged little pill" in the way that most people have it.
It's an essential. There's no denying it.

adam_f
08-29-2005, 07:54 AM
I kinda figured there would be a link somewhere to the picture.

jabumbo
08-29-2005, 07:55 AM
i still say they are better than half the ass backwards punk bands out there, so yeah, ill say that i own like 3 of their albums

ToucanSpam
08-29-2005, 07:55 AM
I kinda figured there would be a link somewhere to the picture.
me too. :mad:

Rancid_Beasties
08-29-2005, 09:06 AM
Theres a guy on Australian idol who has pink streaks in his hair and stuff, he looks like a cross between one of the good charlotte freaks and green day (ie he looks older than good charlotte and slightly less freaky...but still freaky none the less). He also had a truly horrible voice, and danced like a freakin freak. And not in a "gettin freaky wit it" sorta way. In a hideous slimy swamp monster sorta way.

Hes the guy on the left (http://www.insideaustralianidol.com/images/verdictgroup3.jpg)

Tzar
08-29-2005, 09:28 AM
i have neither.
it's going to stay that way.

beastieangel01
08-29-2005, 09:32 AM
I hate to say it, but I ran across MTV when Green Day was playing during the VMA's...

Billy Joe looked really good with dark black hair, eye make-up, and all black on. :(

miss soul fire
08-29-2005, 10:19 AM
They looked pretty creepy to me. Even Tres Cool.:p

zorra_chiflada
08-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Theres a guy on Australian idol who has pink streaks in his hair and stuff, he looks like a cross between one of the good charlotte freaks and green day (ie he looks older than good charlotte and slightly less freaky...but still freaky none the less). He also had a truly horrible voice, and danced like a freakin freak. And not in a "gettin freaky wit it" sorta way. In a hideous slimy swamp monster sorta way.

Hes the guy on the left (http://www.insideaustralianidol.com/images/verdictgroup3.jpg)

oh yeah him. gross! (n)

Medellia
08-29-2005, 06:15 PM
I've got Dookie, but not Jagged Little Pill. I got rid of that one quite some time ago. :mad:

And my mom gave me a copy of Dookie that she found for only fifty cents. *shrugs*

Elusive
08-29-2005, 06:23 PM
I used to have 1039 smoothed out slappy hours....
they were on lookout! records, you know.
lookout had op iv, greenday did a goofy op iv cover,
and the lead singer named his daughter "ramona"
this was back when I thought punk rock was
thought to have ideals, like all music generes
get to do for a while, see hip hop and idm

hitmonlee
08-29-2005, 08:53 PM

his voice isn't horrible, and compared to most of those other guys (james, joe, jeremy, etc) he's ok, even if he sung a song i didn't like.

if he had different hair, less piercing and less arm bands, i might actually like him.

TonsOfFun
08-30-2005, 10:45 AM
Woah, fern's back.

Green Day annoy the fuck out of me.

A regular conversation when you say you're into punk is: "So you like green day yeah"
me: "er, no"

I used to like them I'll admit but I wouldn't listen to the activly again. Bored, over played rubbish. Seen them live about 12 times and the 2nd to 12th performance was the same. Just the words change and not the chords.

*breaths out"