PDA

View Full Version : Computer help! Please!

miss soul fire
08-30-2005, 06:15 PM
I've got the Windows XP SP 2 version on my computer and I'm trying to install it again, but it's another CD since who first installed it was another person (another CD). Anyway, it won't let me install it over it because it says that the version is older than the one I have in my computer, but that it's not true! How do I do it, please? I've got lots of crazy stuff on my computer and I really need to reinstall Windows XP all over again!

Help, pleeeease!!!

Jodry
08-31-2005, 02:07 AM
I really have no idea how to help you other than to email Microsoft and tell them your problem. I'm sure they have a highly skilled and detailed support system for people in your situation.

paul jones
08-31-2005, 08:24 AM
I've got the Windows XP SP 2 version on my computer and I'm trying to install it again, but it's another CD since who first installed it was another person (another CD). Anyway, it won't let me install it over it because it says that the version is older than the one I have in my computer, but that it's not true! How do I do it, please? I've got lots of crazy stuff on my computer and I really need to reinstall Windows XP all over again!

Help, pleeeease!!!

can you download it online? you should be able to

good luck (y) :D