PDA

View Full Version : goddamn nose hairs

Bob
08-30-2005, 09:15 PM
i've been getting more and more neurotic about this lately. every now and then i'll look in the mirror, and i'll see a nose hair that's too long, so you can see it sticking out of my nose (not that often, i'm not some kind of hairy grandpa or anything), so i'll feel the need to pluck it. it doesn't happen often, but the fact that it does happen makes me go crazy, so everytime i touch my nose for any reason, i'm secretly checking for nose hairs, too. sometimes i'll find one, and even though it's probably a perfectly normal length nose hair, invisible to any passer-by, i won't be able to rest until i've pulled it, even if it hurts.

still, it's a pretty satisfying feeling to get it out. that blood on my tissues when i wipe my nose? that's the red badge of victory.

anyway it's annoying as hell, i can't stop thinking about it. it's like worrying about whether or not your fly is down, it's not something you can discretely do in public. i always think i've got a nose hair.

feel free to share your foibles, gross or funny or whatever, make me feel normal for god's sake

tracky
08-30-2005, 09:32 PM
can't you just get a pair of nail clipping scissors or something and cut them?

btw. gross

but i have done it too

i was driving through the country late at night with a mate, and he's kinda half asleep, and i started doing a bit of mining. i dunno why i did, cause i didn't really have any tissues or anything. so i got hold of a massive booger. i'm sure there was probably like a few hairs poking out of it too. anyway, i ask my mate for a tissue from the glove box and as he passes it to me, we hit a bump and my booger finger hit his hand and wiped the booger all over it. fuck i pissed myself. man funniest part of the trip i reckon (y) he freaked out too :D "why did you use the booger hand to grab the tissue?!?" "cause i gotta steer" "well like use your thumb and pinky or something" ... etc (i laughed while he freaked and eventually got over it)

CrankItUp!
08-30-2005, 09:36 PM
Boogers can be hell too.

miss soul fire
08-30-2005, 09:38 PM
This reminds me of that Canadian TV Show Vacant Lot, which I loved. There was this one time when the guy was on a business trip and his nose hair kept growing and he had this device for clipping it, but he forgot it at home!!! And it kept growing so fast that every time someone saw him the nose hair was really really long and then he managed to pretend it was a beard and went to his business meeting and nobody noticed it, but then he sneezed and the hair "exploded out" and it was soo damn long everybody got scared. The next thing we know he was a berglar living in the streets with really really long nose hair...I can't remember the rest though. Damnit! :mad: :D