PDA

View Full Version : Interesting definition of "excellent"

abcdefz
08-31-2005, 12:39 PM
From E-bay:

"This Western style shirt.... is in EXCELLENT CONDITION and is showing signs of wear and the stitching on the right sleeve is loose, and there is one small stain on the same sleeve. Good Luck!"

:confused:

DandyFop
08-31-2005, 12:46 PM
this is...probably one of the most boring attempts at conversation I've ever experienced.

I hope that's what you were going for..

Qdrop
08-31-2005, 12:48 PM
this is...probably one of the most boring attempts at conversation I've ever experienced.

I hope that's what you were going for..

isn't it usually?

remember back when AZ made some long semi-goodbye thread about how we wasn't gonna be on much anymore due to a new job, if at all?

yeah....that was funny.

what a crock of shit.

and people say I'M an attention whore.

wanton wench
08-31-2005, 12:49 PM
this thread is "excellent"

Rock
08-31-2005, 12:53 PM
From E-bay:

"This Western style shirt.... is in EXCELLENT CONDITION and is showing signs of wear and the stitching on the right sleeve is loose, and there is one small stain on the same sleeve. Good Luck!"

word.
I have a BRAND NEW 1999 acura integra with 102,500 miles on it. A few dings here and there, and two cigarette burns in the back seat.

abcdefz
08-31-2005, 12:57 PM
You guys made me cry. Wow. Nice going.

wanton wench
08-31-2005, 01:07 PM
You guys made me cry. Wow. Nice going.
oops!
sorry!
hey my comment was funny though right? right?

enree erzweglle
08-31-2005, 01:09 PM
I bid on and won a shirt from ebay that was described in a way that made it seem like it was a normal shirt.

Except when it came, it basically just covered the girls.

It was some neon green, too, which they didn't say in the post and you couldn't tell from the picture. VERY 80s and I never wore that stuff in the 80s anyway.

a-z, I am glad you're back. I love your threads (posts, not clothes if that tee shirt post is any indication of what you normally wear :)).

abcdefz
08-31-2005, 01:11 PM
I was just teasing. Nobody made me cry much.

Wench -- I thought your post was sly. I liked it.

Enree -- thanks! No, I don't usually wear T-shirt except if I'm working out, so... no; those aren't indicative of my style. Think James Bond; you get the idea.

...and you guys can't tell me my post count average hasn't gone WAY the fuck down in the last two months. It's just a slow couple of days at work, is all.

Qdrop
08-31-2005, 01:12 PM
a-z, I am glad you're back. I love your threads (posts, not clothes if that tee shirt post is any indication of what you normally wear :)).

he never left.

ever.

he's been posting consistantly...even after his "new job" thing.

enree erzweglle
08-31-2005, 01:13 PM
he never left.

ever.

he's been posting consistantly...even after his "new job" thing.
I thought he left because I had withdrawal pains for awhile. :)

HEIRESS
08-31-2005, 01:14 PM
word.
I have a BRAND NEW 1999 acura integra with 102,500 miles on it. A few dings here and there, and two cigarette burns in the back seat.

quelle colour?:

JBernas
08-31-2005, 01:35 PM
word.

Wow. I have one EXACTLY like that.....but different.

Rock
08-31-2005, 01:45 PM
quelle colour?:

Black with a tan interior. I also sort of have a red one with black interior. But that is really my woman's, but I consider it mine too because I drive it around all the time depending on which one is closer to the front door. Its actually something I'm very embarassed about when people find out (we didnt plan on having matching car models, we both got them before we started dating).

Wow. I have one EXACTLY like that.....but different.
It seems everyone and their mother has an integra around here now. I like to think that I was hip and got mine before the integra rage kicked off, but I probably just didn't notice them as much until I got mine.

steve-onpoint
08-31-2005, 01:58 PM
From E-bay:

at least the seller described 'excellent'.

JBernas
08-31-2005, 02:03 PM
It seems everyone and their mother has an integra around here now. I like to think that I was hip and got mine before the integra rage kicked off, but I probably just didn't notice them as much until I got mine.

The most stolen car in America.....but I don't have one.....I was just making a pun at the EXCELLENT, but......and the BRAND NEW but....

Rock
08-31-2005, 02:04 PM
ooohhhhhh, I get jokes.