PDA

View Full Version : Stop it

Abe Froman
08-31-2005, 03:14 PM
stop quoting pictures/text when answering the person just above you or the topic of the thread. stop. if someone posts 8 pictures, you can just say "hey poster, nice pictures" and not quote it. stop it. If someone gives a long reason to something, don't quote it, just say their name, just like you would if you saw a photo.
Quoting this is only going to show you have little humor but you are going to do it anyway. Fine.

HotAndWet
08-31-2005, 03:15 PM
wtf I never do that. :mad:

beastieangel01
stop quoting pictures/text when answering the person just above you or the topic of the thread. stop. if someone posts 8 pictures, you can just say "hey poster, nice pictures" and not quote it. stop it. If someone gives a long reason to something, don't quote it, just say their name, just like you would if you saw a photo.
Quoting this is only going to show you have little humor but you are going to do it anyway. Fine.

I tend to quote people because when I don't, someone responds before me and it looks like I'm talking to them, when I am not.

So plbt!

(and yes I quoted you just to spite you).

beastieangel01
oh see! someone managed to say something before me. lalala.

Bob
08-31-2005, 03:17 PM
I tend to quote people because when I don't, someone responds before me and it looks like I'm talking to them, when I am not.

So plbt!

this is why i do it too (and why i'm doing it now, i'm not trying to be funny, honest). i like the quotes, honestly, because if there's a lot of posts in the thread, and someone just says "i agree with poster x", you have to scroll back up and re-read it, because you forget what it is they said. with a quote (paraphrase if it's long), you can see it right there.

quoting pictures is a little annoying if it's on the same page more than once.

adam_f
08-31-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by beastieangel01

I'd say the same thing, but that would be redundant.

edit: I knew someone would post before me.

Nuzzolese
08-31-2005, 03:18 PM
ditto bob and beastieangel01

Abe stop whining. :p

Bob
08-31-2005, 03:19 PM

see? i had to go back and re-read what i just wrote, because i forgot what she was agreeing with

(ok, now i'm trying to be funny)

like2_drink
Stop it or i'll burry you alive in a box :D

Elusive

never tell people what annoys you.

beastieangel01
see? i had to go back and re-read what i just wrote, because i forgot what she was agreeing with

it's madness I telll you! MADNESS!

Abe Froman
08-31-2005, 03:20 PM
pinheads.

The few setence quote is acceptable. The bible quoting or multiple picture quoting is really sticking in my craw.

Nuzzolese
08-31-2005, 03:21 PM
What's a craw?

Bitchamachacha
Geez, someone's been staring at Sure Shots for too long.

;)

adam_f
I thought things got stuck in a crawl.

edit: Goddammit, this is for Abe.

Elusive
08-31-2005, 03:22 PM
is craw sort of like slaw?
are they couslins?
yea, thats right... couslins.

abcdefz
08-31-2005, 03:23 PM

So plbt!

yup (y)

'cause if I just said, "Yeah, BeastieAngel -- you're right!!!" anyone who is vaguely interested has to scroll back to BA's post to figure out what the hell I'm agreeing with.

HEIRESS
08-31-2005, 03:24 PM
rirv started the quoting a picture a million times trend

true story. heard it from a friend of a friend.

King PSYZ
08-31-2005, 03:25 PM
wtf I never do that. :mad:

So plbt!

oh see! someone managed to say something before me. lalala.
this is why i do it too (and why i'm doing it now, i'm not trying to be funny, honest). i like the quotes, honestly, because if there's a lot of posts in the thread, and someone just says "i agree with poster x", you have to scroll back up and re-read it, because you forget what it is they said. with a quote (paraphrase if it's long), you can see it right there.

quoting pictures is a little annoying if it's on the same page more than once.
I'd say the same thing, but that would be redundant.

edit: I knew someone would post before me.

Stop it or i'll burry you alive in a box :D
never tell people what annoys you.
it's madness I telll you! MADNESS!
pinheads.

The few setence quote is acceptable. The bible quoting or multiple picture quoting is really sticking in my craw.
What's a craw?
Geez, someone's been staring at Sure Shots for too long.

;)
I thought things got stuck in a crawl.

edit: Goddammit, this is for Abe.
is craw sort of like slaw?
are they couslins?
yea, thats right... couslins.
yup (y)
rirv started the quoting a picture a million times trend

true story. heard it from a friend of a friend.
true dat hommie...GROVE STREET 4 LIFE SON!

abcdefz

^
see? :D

I should've read the whole thread.

beastieangel01
^I was wondering who would beat me to doing that :p

CRAP! a to z replied before I could post. I was replying to Justin.

this just explains the point further. weeeee!

King PSYZ
08-31-2005, 03:26 PM
muahahahha

Abe Froman
08-31-2005, 03:26 PM
Craw (http://www.crawsailing.org/)

adam_f
08-31-2005, 03:27 PM
That's just hysterical.

Abe Froman
08-31-2005, 03:28 PM
I try.

like2_drink
What's a craw?

it's what a crow will do to you if you fall asleep outside.

Elusive
so what you are saying is that you should not use the quote button for what it is there for?
oh no wait you think it's pointless to do it if you post the next post.
well, maybe you could figure out if a thread is moving fast,
then the quote could come in handy,
otherwise the ^ thing works just fine.
there, solved.

hardnox71
08-31-2005, 03:30 PM
Quoting this is only going to show you have little humor but you are going to do it anyway. Fine.stop quoting pictures/text when answering the person just above you or the topic of the thread. stop. if someone posts 8 pictures, you can just say "hey poster, nice pictures" and not quote it. stop it. If someone gives a long reason to something, don't quote it, just say their name, just like you would if you saw a photo.
Quoting this is only going to show you have little humor but you are going to do it anyway. Fine.stop quoting pictures/text when answering the person just above you or the topic of the thread. stop. if someone posts 8 pictures, you can just say "hey poster, nice pictures" and not quote it. stop it. If someone gives a long reason to something, don't quote it, just say their name, just like you would if you saw a photo.

Yes, I am an asshole. But at least I am good at what I do.

I know my post is annoying but it is not nearly as annoying as your whiny ass thread.

Knock it off.

Nuzzolese
08-31-2005, 03:31 PM
And while we're at it, stop letting those kids in Africa get such stick skinny limbs and receding gums and bloated hard round bellies.

King PSYZ
08-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Yes, I am an asshole. But at least I am good at what I do.

I know my post is annoying but it is not nearly as annoying as your whiny ass thread.

Knock it off.
I don't know, I think mine was a little better. :D

Abe Froman
08-31-2005, 03:34 PM
I never said you are an asshole, you did. I never pointed you out, I was speaking in general. And actually, I was just creating a topic. Soak your ass in some icewater before they flare up again. Geez.

Bob
08-31-2005, 03:34 PM
as long as we're whining about things, i just thought of one. it's the thing where you go like this

(insert 20 lines of empty space)

it's annoying, and everyone has to suffer through it. i only did it to show you what not to do, see it, don't do it

edit: removed the space because i know some comedic genius is going to quote me...i hope i'm not too late.

adam_f
08-31-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Abe Froman
Soak your ass in some icewater before they flare up again.

That's what I told your mom.

I know it was lame.

enree erzweglle
08-31-2005, 03:37 PM
I don't care how people respond, excerpt, or quote. Or whether their posts are verbose or if the lines in them are short or long or pink colored. It just doesn't matter--whatever makes it easier for other people is fine with me.

adam_f
08-31-2005, 03:39 PM
I agree (http://www.f5wichita.com/issues/2003-03-06/images/isaac.jpg)

hardnox71
08-31-2005, 03:42 PM
I never said you are an asshole, you did. I never pointed you out, I was speaking in general. And actually, I was just creating a topic. Soak your ass in some icewater before they flare up again. Geez.
Hey, Sausage King, I never accused you of calling me an asshole. I am a self admitted asshole. I called my self that because that's what 90% of the people reading this thread thought when they saw my post.

I never felt singled out for one minute. I just thought your thread was annoying and whiny like I stated.

Don't take it personal, Abe. It's never personal, man.

btw-I am touched that you care about the well being of my corn hole. Too bad you are a male. If you were a female this might have been the begenning of a beautiful realtionship.

*sigh*

GetYourWarOn
08-31-2005, 04:13 PM

step away from the computer and go for a walk.