PDA

View Full Version : My cat is so funking annoying!

TonsOfFun
09-01-2005, 03:27 AM
I've moved my computer down stairs and it's crawling all over me, I pick it up and almost throw it on the ground but it comes back purring. Stupid thing. It's probably they cutest cat in the world, but so annoying. It's been dribbling all over me :mad: even now :mad:

Anyone want a cat?

laurie_hammy
09-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Just throw it as high as you can in the air, dont worry it will land on its feet hahaha. Or just throw it into the wall or some shit. I HATE cats, cant trust the bastards. Ya go to pat a cat and there is no way to knwo if its gonne go KIIIIIIHH (HISS) or let ya pat it.

TonsOfFun
09-01-2005, 03:40 AM
Yeah, cracker does that. It's all "give me attention" then "BITE", it's had a go at your hand and then walks off. WTF! The stupid thing wanted attention. It is crazy cute, I'll have to take a picture. then I can advertise it for sale. It's still here :mad:

TonsOfFun
09-01-2005, 03:44 AM
http://www.gethical.com/annoyingcat.jpg

laurie_hammy
09-01-2005, 03:57 AM
Hmm looks fairly chilled, but I aint patting it anytime soon hahaha. Ill put my foot under its belly and lift so it does front flip, i did thayt once, cat did a full front flip and landed. And therer was a cat up on the kitchen table at my mates place, and I just pushed it off looiked hell funny sliding out from under its feet.

funk63
12-10-2008, 02:11 AM
bump

Dorothy Wood
12-10-2008, 02:27 AM
LOL, cats.

my cat hates winter, he keeps scratching at the door of my sun room because he loves hanging out in there, but it's too cold now.

the other day he kept walking in and making a fuss, so I just started picking him up and throwing him in my dirty clothes pile. he seemed semi-amused, but confused and was like, "hayyy, stop" and fell on the floor purring and kicking at me, then ran way. (y)

AceFace
12-10-2008, 10:55 AM
my siamese is one annoying bastard, yet he's so awesome. if he hasn't had enough attention for the day, he'll do all he can to keep me awake at night including scratching his claws down the wall chalkboard style. he has perfected the sleep torture that he runs me through at least once a week.