PDA

View Full Version : 20 days and a wake up

ericlee
09-01-2005, 10:08 PM
That's right, tickets in my hand as of now. Leaving here on Sept 21st and waking up somewhere in Chicago on the 22nd being that I'm goin to ask one of the flight attendants if they can just ineject alcohol into me which will leave me slightly incoherent.

From Chicago I'm takng a flight to Alexandria Louisiana in which I'm going to take my privatly owned hovercraft to Leesville La to pick up my daughter and go back to Alexandria then fly to Cleveland Ohio. It's a mess and a tangle but I cant wait to go home!!!!!!!

ericlee
09-01-2005, 10:21 PM
ah c'mon guys, don't let me kill my own thread. I haven't been to Ohio (my true hometown) in 5 years and I also haven't seen my daughter in 2 years.

If I can get more publicity outta this thread, I'll light a poot on fire in the video post thread!!

jabumbo
09-01-2005, 10:25 PM
cleveland sucks, its no wonder you havent been back

nice to see that the kid is returning to your life though

ericlee
09-01-2005, 10:30 PM
cleveland sucks, its no wonder you havent been back

nice to see that the kid is returning to your life though

hey, you're not the jambumbo I know for you've got an avatar.. I'm not listening to you...MMMNNNNMMMMM

Thanks man, when I left she was a baby with no hair and I've been getting pics of her with hair past her shoulders. Cleveland sucks for sure but it's tons better than this shithole (q8)

jabumbo
09-01-2005, 10:40 PM
hey, you're not the jambumbo I know for you've got an avatar.. I'm not listening to you...MMMNNNNMMMMM

i couldn't go down as the puss who didnt follow through on his dare

(dont worry, it will be gone soon)

edit: stop by the burgh, and ill buy you a beer

Documad
09-01-2005, 10:44 PM
no, that would be someone else. :)

ericlee
09-01-2005, 11:04 PM

(dont worry, it will be gone soon)

edit: stop by the burgh, and ill buy you a beer

If the Browns or Bengals beat the burgh previous to my getting there then you buying me a beer may be an option.... Did I emphathize the word "if"?

jabumbo
09-01-2005, 11:08 PM
If the Browns or Bengals beat the burgh previous to my getting there then you buying me a beer may be an option.... Did I emphathize the word "if"?

its scary to think that the bengals are the ones with the better shot at winning one of those games...

TonsOfFun
09-02-2005, 04:55 AM
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go, I wanna be sedated, nothing to do, nowhere to gooooooooooooooooooo
I wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport, and put me on a plane, hurry hurry hurry before I go insane

zorra_chiflada
09-02-2005, 04:57 AM
no, that would be someone else. :)
hehe

Bob
09-02-2005, 07:10 AM
good luck, sounds emotional

Knuckles
09-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Sounds great Mr. Lee :) (y)