PDA

View Full Version : HIGHSCHOOL SUX!!!

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:06 PM
AHHHH! I can't take it! It is the end of the second week and I have so much dang homework! I was working on homework for 3 hours last night! Plus, my school is so crowded and the people there are idiots! Well most of them... anyway, I am not quiting! NO WAY! I got to hang in there!

zorra_chiflada
09-02-2005, 10:07 PM
it's spelt "suxs" :D

Tzar
09-02-2005, 10:07 PM
high school does suck.

i realised a week after i left that i really don't miss it at all.

TurdBerglar
09-02-2005, 10:08 PM
highschool was so fuckn' easy

Tzar
09-02-2005, 10:10 PM
werd. high school is easy compared to higher studies.

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:12 PM
fuck high school.

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Highschool is not easy! I have like 2 tests a day! And my school is full of stuck up rich kids.

TurdBerglar
09-02-2005, 10:15 PM
TESTS ARE EASY!

zorra_chiflada
09-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Highschool is not easy! I have like 2 tests a day! And my school is full of stuck up rich kids.

university is worse
and working life is worse too.

what year are you in?

Rancid_Beasties
09-02-2005, 10:18 PM
University is better from the social aspect, but its alot more work, and I do alot less work. Hence my grades are on a steep decline.

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:18 PM
university is worse
and working life is worse too.

what year are you in?
Freashman... and I don't know how many times I have been called, "Stupid Freashman" , "Dumb ass freashman", and "Kitty witty"

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:19 PM
University is better from the social aspect, but its alot more work, and I do alot less work. Hence my grades are on a steep decline.
Amen to that, homie g. Word up in da hood yo.

zorra_chiflada
09-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Freashman... and I don't know how many times I have been called, "Stupid Freashman" , "Dumb ass freashman", and "Kitty witty"

is that year 9 or 10? i'm not from the US.

how well you do doesn't really matter, you know.
remember kids, trying hard at school is pointless.

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:22 PM
That's not necessarily true, depending on what path in life you decide to take.

Rancid_Beasties
09-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Amen to that, homie g. Word up in da hood yo.
:rolleyes: I aint no gizmo

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:23 PM
is that year 9 or 10? i'm not from the US.

how well you do doesn't really matter, you know.
That is 9th grade. And I am gonna try hard, because I never do and this year I am going to. But I guess I passed all those other years with out trying hard so maybe I should screw it and slak off.

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:25 PM
:rolleyes: I aint no gizmo
don't be playa hatin yo

Ima do my thing in the hizzouse dont try to bring meh down dawg

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:29 PM
don't be playa hatin yo

Ima do my thing in the hizzouse dont try to bring meh down dawg
You are confuseing me.... 0.0

Rancid_Beasties
09-02-2005, 10:31 PM
You are confuseing me.... 0.0
Yeah, I give him a 0.0 aswell...that leaves the final judge, zorra, to decide the fate of Toucan.

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:32 PM
My life is in the hands of that bit.....

I love you Zorra. :)

Rancid_Beasties
09-02-2005, 10:36 PM

Not your life, your fate. You wont die, but you could win a life of shovelling shit or something.

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Not your life, your fate. You wont die, but you could win a life of shovelling shit or something.

To me, shovelling shit is a fate much worse than death.

Rancid_Beasties
09-02-2005, 10:39 PM
To me, shovelling shit is a fate much worse than death.
My point exactly :)

Mido
09-02-2005, 10:54 PM
I failed 6 of my 8 classes in grade 9. :o
If i hadn't been so stupid back then, I wouldn't have to go back this year for my second year of grade 12.
should be... fun.

cosmo105
09-02-2005, 10:57 PM
SURPRISE! MOST OF LIFE SUCKS! :)

Rancid_Beasties
09-02-2005, 10:58 PM
SURPRISE! MOST OF LIFE SUCKS! :)
You seem happy enough though :)

QueenAdrock
09-02-2005, 11:24 PM
werd. high school is easy compared to higher studies.

I gotta disagree. I didn't graduate from HS, but I have a cumulative 3.2 at University of MD - College Park, plus I'm going on academic scholarship.

I couldn't deal with the hours at high school. I couldn't force myself to get up at 6:30 in the morning, everyday, to go until 2:10 every afternoon. That's ridiculous. Class after class, and they're all bullshit. I couldn't force myself to do the work, because I didn't see the point. Not to say I didn't learn anything, just saying I had difficulty finding the motivation to do any of the work.

And now I found out I could have dropped out in 10th grade (instead of sticking through until last semester of senior year), gone to community college, then UMD, and jump-started my career at an earlier age. A friend of my brother's did just that, was making $55,000 at age 19.

High school is pointless. And don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, or that "you can't go anywhere" if you don't graduate. You definitely can, you just need to have discipline and motivation to get a higher education, rather than just dropping out and not doing anything.

zorra_chiflada
09-02-2005, 11:46 PM

:mad:

you're dead

zorra_chiflada
09-02-2005, 11:48 PM
High school is pointless. And don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, or that "you can't go anywhere" if you don't graduate. You definitely can, you just need to have discipline and motivation to get a higher education, rather than just dropping out and not doing anything.

so true.
what you do in high school doesn't mean shit. why bother? you end up burning yourself out early and not having the abililty or motivation to do what really matters

Medellia
09-02-2005, 11:49 PM
I was going to do just what you were talking about: leave at sixteen, go to a community college for a couple of years before switching to a university. But my family (except for my parents, they were pretty keen on the idea of leaving early too) wanted me to graduate so badly, because I would have been the first grandchild to graduate, and they wanted to see that. Staying in high school completely ruined my chances of getting a good higher education. I was stuck in classes taught by people that had no idea what they were doing, and they would just fail everyone they didn't like. I failed a creative writing class where all you had to do was turn in your work on time. Didn't matter how good or bad it was, just had to be on time, and I started failing for no reason. It got to the point where I just didn't do work anymore. That high school also messed up my transcripts, saying I failed a semester of geometry, forcing me to take a math class I shouldn't have had to take. I wish I had just followed my instincts and left.

And to add salt to the wound, my family that so desperately wanted me to graduate so they could see me walk the stage didn't even show up. And THEN when they finally sent me a congratulations card it read "we are ALMOST as proud of your accomplishment as we were when you were baptised as a baby." :mad:

QueenAdrock
09-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Quite true. I smoked myself silly in high school, stayed up having fun and causing mischief when it couldn't be on my permanent record.

Then I settled down and got serious for college, when is when most of the kids who were straight-edge and serious in high school went totally crazy, partied too much, and got booted out.

How ironic.

QweenOfBoggle
09-03-2005, 12:07 AM
HEY BABY! WHAT? WHAT THE FUCk? WHAT THE FUCK BABY!

sheesh
09-03-2005, 06:54 AM
High school was a fucking joke. It was a good place to find a few girlfriends to have a good time with and that's all. I was prepped for college ok but I chose not to go to college and now my career path, sans college degree, sucks ass in the worst sort of way.

DemonicAngel444
09-03-2005, 07:38 AM
I gotta disagree. I didn't graduate from HS, but I have a cumulative 3.2 at University of MD - College Park, plus I'm going on academic scholarship.

I couldn't deal with the hours at high school. I couldn't force myself to get up at 6:30 in the morning, everyday, to go until 2:10 every afternoon. That's ridiculous. Class after class, and they're all bullshit. I couldn't force myself to do the work, because I didn't see the point. Not to say I didn't learn anything, just saying I had difficulty finding the motivation to do any of the work.

And now I found out I could have dropped out in 10th grade (instead of sticking through until last semester of senior year), gone to community college, then UMD, and jump-started my career at an earlier age. A friend of my brother's did just that, was making $55,000 at age 19.

Yeah, I think it is all crap to. I mean my teacher wants me to figure out what is going on in Poland! I DO NOT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT POLAND! No offense, but I really don't care. I have never been to Poland and never plan to go to Poland. I would understand if she wanted us to figure out whats going on in our own country, but why Poland? What is the point?

DemonicAngel444
09-03-2005, 07:39 AM
HEY BABY! WHAT? WHAT THE FUCk? WHAT THE FUCK BABY!
Uhhhhh.. what?

QueenAdrock
09-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Yeah, I think it is all crap to. I mean my teacher wants me to figure out what is going on in Poland! I DO NOT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT POLAND! No offense, but I really don't care. I have never been to Poland and never plan to go to Poland. I would understand if she wanted us to figure out whats going on in our own country, but why Poland? What is the point?

YOU DO NOT SPEAK THAT WAY OF POLAND! :mad:

...sorry, I'm a European History major. :o :p

ToucanSpam
09-03-2005, 08:23 AM
<3333333333333333333333333

QueenAdrock
09-03-2005, 08:25 AM
You too?

Let's go makeout. :cool:

ToucanSpam
09-03-2005, 08:28 AM
You too?

Let's go makeout. :cool:
I can't.

20th Century History major. :cool:

DemonicAngel444
09-03-2005, 08:54 AM
YOU DO NOT SPEAK THAT WAY OF POLAND! :mad:

Oh sorry! 0.0

QweenOfBoggle
09-04-2005, 12:29 PM
I would totally agree with you guys on the whole "dropping out at 16/starting career earlier in life/etc." except that all of the university's I've gone to/applied for require a high school diploma. Not a GED or any sort of equivalency degree.

zippo
09-04-2005, 06:00 PM

yea thats how i felt about geometry and the stupid fucking complicated math subjects when i was in HS. but thats the point of taking all these diverse courses in HS (apart from learning the needed basics for general knowledge), youll end up sending most of them to hell, but then therell be other courses where youre all "dam, i wish we had more of this class" or "i wonder if this stuff is as cool as it sounds" which is you slowly realizing what you wanna be when you grow up and go to college

just suck it up, we all bitched about the stupid fucking courses we didnt like during HS, but it just helps you decide your future. think of it as you being a big bad entrepeneur and theres these...forget it, too long too write up the scene in my head

just make your goal to be an interesting kid during hs, make up your own rules

The Notorious LOL
09-04-2005, 06:04 PM
I slept thru high school, never went to college, did a year of tech school, lived comfortably for 3 years doing said job. I have no interest in a 4+ year degree unless I plan to be a doctor. Im too flaky to commit to something for more than ten minutes.

Pres Zount
09-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Im too flaky to commit to something for more than ten minutes.

So that 3 years thing was a lie then?