PDA

View Full Version : I hate my neighbors.

Audielicious
09-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Nearly all of my male neighbors are loudmouth drunks, convicted felons, and trashy scumbags. Their wives are all mentally ill, overly obnoxious, and equally as loud.

This gets on my last fucking nerve when you're trying to sleep at night and all you can hear is Eric the garbageman running his fucking mouth. And you have to go outside and call him a loud ass piece of shit drunk bitch.

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:18 PM
:(

You wanna talk?

zorra_chiflada
09-02-2005, 10:19 PM
i hate my neighbours too - 4 screamy kids and their redneck mother that doesn't do anything to control them. i've felt like calling the police a few times, but what the fuck are they gonna do about shithead kids? :mad:

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:21 PM
That sucks! Good thing all my neighbors are pretty cool.. well they are all old ppl so they really don't make that much noise...

Audielicious
09-02-2005, 10:23 PM
I'm in dire need of a vacation...I want a new job, and I can't stand being in this hot ass fucking county any longer. I'm physically and emotionally drained.

And I don't even know why I came here to vent, considering I hardly know any of you anymore. :confused:

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:25 PM
And I don't even know why I came here to vent, considering I hardly know any of you anymore. :confused:
That doesn't matter, I remember j00. :)

yeahwho
09-02-2005, 10:25 PM
That sucks! Good thing all my neighbors are pretty cool.. well they are all old ppl so they really don't make that much noise...

old ppl make great neighbors. I miss those days, this place I'm at now I did have to call the cops 3 times earlier in the year, I just said fuck it, either call the cops are things will get ugly when I lose it. Once my "now quiet" neighbors understood my resolve, they shut up. Now they are coming around....cause really I'm not an ass, I'm just not letting them dictate to me when I can have peace.

I'm pretty quiet guy....

Audielicious
09-02-2005, 10:26 PM
i hate my neighbours too - 4 screamy kids and their redneck mother that doesn't do anything to control them. i've felt like calling the police a few times, but what the fuck are they gonna do about shithead kids? :mad:
My garbageman was SHOOTING A GUN late at night when he was drunk two weeks ago. I wanted to call the cops on him but my mom said that they'd show up at our house for making the report and that's bullshit that she doesn't want to deal with. I've tried to make peace with this asshole. I've given him a pack of smokes, I've even apologized to him for telling him off after he insulted me in front of the new neighbors right before Father's Day. He lets all of them know all of my family secrets. I have this feeling that when he collects my Lola's shit, he enjoys it and gets off on it...it also gives him an excuse to rummage through our trash. WHITE TRASH BASTARD.

And yeah, zorra...I feel you, there. Parents are supposed to CONTROL their kids. But how can you control a child when you can't even control yourself?

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Awwww.. cheer up, life is cool. Well if you make it that way, like my favorite quote sez, life is what you make of it. So make it happy and dandy! I'm not jokeing though, sorry to here your down. Is there anyway I can help? :)

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:28 PM
old ppl make great neighbors. I miss those days, this place I'm at now I did have to call the cops 3 times earlier in the year, I just said fuck it, either call the cops are things will get ugly when I lose it. Once my "now quiet" neighbors understood my resolve, they shut up. Now they are coming around....cause really I'm not an ass, I'm just not letting them dictate to me when I can have peace.

I'm pretty quiet guy....
Yep.

Audielicious
09-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Awwww.. cheer up, life is cool. Well if you make it that way, like my favorite quote sez, life is what you make of it. So make it happy and dandy! I'm not jokeing though, sorry to here your down. Is there anyway I can help? :)
If you can find someone to wipe my Grandma's ass for me for twelve hours a day that won't steal from my family, then that'd be excellent. Otherwise, I doubt you can help me. But thanks, that's awfully sweet of you.

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:30 PM
My neightbors think it's cute to burn garbage at 10pm and have the foul stench of FUCKING BURNING GARBAGE flow through my sweet untainted nostrils. That, and for god's sake, TURN DOWN THAT BUSHWACKIN COUNTRY ALKIE HICK SHIT YOU CALL MUSIC. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry, I've regained composure.

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:33 PM
If you can find someone to wipe my Grandma's ass for me for twelve hours a day that won't steal from my family, then that'd be excellent. Otherwise, I doubt you can help me. But thanks, that's awfully sweet of you.
Sorry can't help you there. But things can only improve right? Right? Well anyway, do you ever pray? I am not that religious or anything it's just that when I started praying, I mean really praying not just saying the same thing every night, it really worked! I mean all of a sudden things improved for me! My parents got back together, I stood up to the friend that was totally takeing advantage of me, and over all things got better. I don't know... do I sound stupid?

Audielicious
09-02-2005, 10:34 PM
My neightbors think it's cute to burn garbage at 10pm and have the foul stench of FUCKING BURNING GARBAGE flow through my sweet untainted nostrils. That, and for god's sake, TURN DOWN THAT BUSHWACKIN COUNTRY ALKIE HICK SHIT YOU CALL MUSIC. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry, I've regained composure.
Yeah...the fuck is that shit about, man? My neighbors have bonfires on their driveways. Which is illegal. I love how when you're white in a white community..you can get away with anything you want to, especially when you're the neighborhood garbageman. But when you're a minority...the cops never help you with a damn thing.

ToucanSpam
09-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Yeah...the fuck is that shit about, man? My neighbors have bonfires on their driveways. Which is illegal. I love how when you're white in a white community..you can get away with anything you want to, especially when you're the neighborhood garbageman. But when you're a minority...the cops never help you with a damn thing.
Vigilante justice hunny.

Take matters into your own hands.

Audielicious
09-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Sorry can't help you there. But things can only improve right? Right? Well anyway, do you ever pray? I am not that religious or anything it's just that when I started praying, I mean really praying not just saying the same thing every night, it really worked! I mean all of a sudden things improved for me! My parents got back together, I stood up to the friend that was totally takeing advantage of me, and over all things got better. I don't know... do I sound stupid?
Yeah, I pray. Lately I've been praying more often than I have in years. I think its all I have going for me. This has been the hardest year that I've ever had. I'm trying to keep my most stable relationship that I've ever had, I'm barely getting by on my bills, and I've fucked up my immaculate credit line for the first time, ever. Thank God I have an understanding psychiatrist and psychologist who call me back and help me with my issues, otherwise I think I'd be lost.

DemonicAngel444
09-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Yeah, I pray. Lately I've been praying more often than I have in years. I think its all I have going for me. This has been the hardest year that I've ever had. I'm trying to keep my most stable relationship that I've ever had, I'm barely getting by on my bills, and I've fucked up my immaculate credit line for the first time, ever. Thank God I have an understanding psychiatrist and psychologist who call me back and help me with my issues, otherwise I think I'd be lost.
Yeah, that sucks. :( Well, I hope things get betore. Everyone has problems, but problems come and go. Chances are it will end sometime, it won't go on forever, right?

Audielicious
09-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah, that sucks. :( Well, I hope things get betore. Everyone has problems, but problems come and go. Chances are it will end sometime, it won't go on forever, right?
That's true. Thank you for listening.

little j
09-03-2005, 12:51 PM
at least your neighor isn't a crazy russian bitch who plants a freakin rain forest in her front yard that yeah really isn't big enough cause she only has a town home. and who calls the cops on you everytime you watch a movie, or if you're playing the radio while washing your car and you can only hear it when you're right next to the car, but since it isn't russian classical music she calls the cops. such a freakin bitch

paul jones
09-03-2005, 03:42 PM
let's all go and beat up Audrey's neighbors! (y)

CrankItUp!
09-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Word Of Advice : Don't let your asshole neighbors run over you while you treat the them nice and get shit on in return as thanks . Be a fucking asshole towards every neighbor that deserves it - with no favors offered to any/all of them ! Because , as you know - all they'll fucking do is take advantage of you and always expect a favor from you every chance they get. Fuck em all ! Its better to be known as an asshole than a fucking push over ! I understand your situation completely and deal with the same shit daily and fucking nightly too. The world is a fucking cesspool of lowlives and motherfuckers everywhere. (!)

paul jones
09-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Word Of Advice : Don't let your asshole neighbors run over you while you treat the them nice and get shit on in return as thanks . Be a fucking asshole towards every neighbor that deserves it - with no favors offered to any/all of them ! Because , as you know - all they'll fucking do is take advantage of you and always expect a favor from you every chance they get. Fuck em all ! Its better to be known as an asshole than a fucking push over ! I understand your situation completely and deal with the same shit daily and fucking nightly too. The world is a fucking cesspool of lowlives and motherfuckers everywhere. (!)

that's a great statement! (y)

paul jones
09-03-2005, 04:28 PM
']My neighbors bang on the walls when I play loud hardcore music at them. Haha

just like Aerosmith in the Walk This Way video I bet (y)

dave790
09-03-2005, 04:40 PM
I used to have two old neighbours across my old road. One of them was mentally ill, or a little senial. Anyway all I used to hear was her husband shouting 'Margerat how dare you leave the house without my permission!', or herself shouting out for her cat, then her husband shouting at her for doing so, and then calling for the cat himself.

It was humourous at first, then it got bloody annoying. One morning she woke up half the street by wearing a ridiculousy large mexican hat (on an old lady it looks even more strange), therefore blocking her view of the road she was crossing. The cars screeching and continuous beeping of the horns was too much, and for her husband it seems who went and called the fucking police.

And no, not for the car drivers, for his wife. Nightmare :rolleyes:

adam_f
09-03-2005, 05:19 PM
There was this old guy who used to live down the street from me for the longest time. One day I was walking to the park and he pulled up along the side of the road and we talked for a minute. I asked how he was doing and such and he said he had just got 'one of those new album things.' I asked what album he bought and he said 'some cool j rapper one.' I said 'LL Cool J?' Then he said 'Yeah, I like that one song he does about paradise.

I guess he was talking about the 10 album. He was a pretty cool guy.

voltanapricot
09-03-2005, 05:37 PM
I had this neighbour that went a bit doolally and became obsessed with rubbish. If she wasn't driving around the neighbourhood at 3am picking it up she was goeing round with a bag taking excess rubbish from bins and puting it into emptier ones. I think the idea was to make the street look more orderly but what a poor, crazy woman. :(

tulla
09-03-2005, 06:10 PM
the dudes who live across the road from me sing karaoke every night and usually they sing until 4 in the morning. and i can hear 'em loud and clear.

laurie_hammy
09-03-2005, 08:09 PM
the dudes who live across the road from me sing karaoke every night and usually they sing until 4 in the morning. and i can hear 'em loud and clear.

Freaks, My neighbours are weed dealers, people driving in an out of that joint all friggin day. From where im sitting now if i go to my window I look into there backyard and can see the plants growing in this little shed. And the house like behind me then across one has weed growing so high its like way over the fence. Yet again, Freaks

Mcmac
09-03-2005, 08:19 PM
laurie...steal sum or dob them into the cops..or both

Audielicious
09-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Freaks, My neighbours are weed dealers, people driving in an out of that joint all friggin day. From where im sitting now if i go to my window I look into there backyard and can see the plants growing in this little shed. And the house like behind me then across one has weed growing so high its like way over the fence. Yet again, Freaks
Are they really "dealers"? Because there's a difference between "dealers" and "pot farmers".

Rancid_Beasties
09-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Are they any good?

laurie_hammy
09-03-2005, 08:37 PM
laurie...steal sum or dob them into the cops..or both

Or both hahaha, I dont smoke so I dont give a shit about them, but if I ever need some extra cash I spose I could steal some and sell em to some fezzy stoners. Nah fuck that I hate the neighbours anyway. I was thinking of getting some poison and poisening the trees, cause the guy in the corner house is so messed up. His brain has been destroyed by weed. Mood swings 24/7. Doesnt know whats goin on, he's just a friggin nut.

Audielicious
09-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Or both hahaha, I dont smoke so I dont give a shit about them, but if I ever need some extra cash I spose I could steal some and sell em to some fezzy stoners. Nah fuck that I hate the neighbours anyway. I was thinking of getting some poison and poisening the trees, cause the guy in the corner house is so messed up. His brain has been destroyed by weed. Mood swings 24/7. Doesnt know whats goin on, he's just a friggin nut.
I wouldn't do that because if you're already saying that that guy's crazy...he probably owns a gun and if he finds out that you're the person that poisoned his plants...he'll retaliate.

laurie_hammy
09-03-2005, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't do that because if you're already saying that that guy's crazy...he probably owns a gun and if he finds out that you're the person that poisoned his plants...he'll retaliate.

Im not gonna do it, but id just love to see this guy without his weed cause I swear he'd cry.

Mcmac
09-03-2005, 08:47 PM
why dont u tell the cops

laurie_hammy
09-03-2005, 08:52 PM
why dont u tell the cops

Cause I cant be fucked getting involved. Until they do something to me to get me angry then i'll just let em fuck there brains up.

Audielicious
09-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Im not gonna do it, but id just love to see this guy without his weed cause I swear he'd cry.
That's a sorry ass excuse for a stoner, then. Go to a chemical dependency class, assfuck.

Sorry your neighbors suck, sorry my neighbors suck. Sucky neighbors suck.

tulla
09-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Are they any good?

they're good when they wanna be.

Rancid_Beasties
09-03-2005, 10:02 PM
they're good when they wanna be.
In other words, when they're not drunk.