PDA

View Full Version : mega M&Ms suck

enree erzweglle
09-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Why do they do things like this.

I'm sitting outside and the sky above me is nearly the same color as the blue on BBMB. I'm waiting for a friend to come by and I'm very happy except for these shitty mega M&Ms.

ms.peachy
09-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Mega M&M's?
Yeah, that's what I want to know too.

enree erzweglle
09-03-2005, 02:42 PM
They're about twice the size as normal. Maybe to match Americans? link (http://us.mms.com/us/mega/?sc_v1=MEGA002)

instigator7022
09-03-2005, 02:44 PM
They're about twice the size as normal. Maybe to match Americans? link (http://us.mms.com/us/mega/?sc_v1=MEGA002)

that must be it!

enree erzweglle
09-03-2005, 02:44 PM
I wonder if these enormo M&Ms have only been released in the U.S. Because our stick bony arms and legs need so damn much beefing up.

ToucanSpam
09-03-2005, 02:51 PM
That's disgusting.

Gimme them! :mad:

PS-Smarties trump everything.

Documad
09-03-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm a long time fan of old school M&Ms but I haven't seen the new ones yet. The whole idea is just wrong. What makes an M&M work is the perfect ratio between the hard shell and the less hard chocolate center.

ms.peachy
09-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Dubble yew tee eff, man? The world needs this like it needed New Coke.

enree erzweglle
09-03-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm a long time fan of old school M&Ms but I haven't seen the new ones yet. The whole idea is just wrong. What makes an M&M work is the perfect ratio between the hard shell and the less hard chocolate center.
Exactly! I have a way of eating regular-sized M&Ms and the mega ones wreck that. :mad:

And TS, smarties are a favorite of mine too. I like penny candy (and I liked it more back when it really did cost a penny). I'd go into the corner store and buy 10 tiny things (bb bats, root beer barrels, swedish fish, sixlets, purple bubble gum balls, and those flying saucer things that are like communion).

My sister and I used to play church with necco wafers. She was the priest: "Body of Necco." "Amen." We meant it in all seriousness.

ToucanSpam
09-03-2005, 03:03 PM
And TS, smarties are a favorite of mine too. I like penny candy (and I liked it more back when it really did cost a penny). I'd go into the corner store and buy 10 tiny things (bb bats, root beer barrels, swedish fish, sixlets, purple bubble gum balls, and those flying saucer things that are like communion).

Penny candy?

ooooooo that reminds me of when my Grammie would give me and my sissie 25 cents and I would buy 25 gummi bears and wed have fun. I would but those or the Transformers gummis.

AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT! :D :o :D

enree erzweglle
09-03-2005, 03:16 PM
^^^yeah, penny candy (http://www.hometownfavorites.com/shop/candy_store.asp).

It was candy and each piece cost .01 (premium candy was more). They still sell them in some stores but they're not .01 now. Like you could get a strip of dots on paper but those were usually .03 or .05.

I'm talking in the early 70s, before your parents were born. :D :D :D

adam_f
09-03-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm eating from my Batman Pez dispenser right now and loving every single Bat second of it.

Stupid
09-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Why would ya get giant M&Ms when ya can get minstrels.

Dammit. I want minstrels now. :(