PDA

View Full Version : Ashlee is no longer a virgin.

Audielicious
09-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Miki (nickname: Grey Balls) de-virginized my cat today. I heard my mom screeching downstairs after witnessing the event. Ashlee also attacked my mom this summer and seriously tried to kill her. PTSD, man. The irony of it all? Earlier today my mom said that both cats are getting fixed soon.

TOO LATE!

zorra_chiflada
09-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Title very misleading. I thought it was about Ashlee Simpson.

me too actually.

Rancid_Beasties
09-04-2005, 02:26 AM
Yeah same here.

Documad
09-04-2005, 02:29 AM
How sad is it that we all opened it anyway?

Rancid_Beasties
09-04-2005, 02:31 AM
How sad is it that we all opened it anyway?
What were we expecting? A detailed story of her first time or something. I'm pretty sure shes about as far from a virgin as you could get :rolleyes:

paul jones
09-04-2005, 04:31 AM
Miki (nickname: Grey Balls) de-virginized my cat today. I heard my mom screeching downstairs after witnessing the event. Ashlee also attacked my mom this summer and seriously tried to kill her. PTSD, man. The irony of it all? Earlier today my mom said that both cats are getting fixed soon.

TOO LATE!

congrats Ashlee (y) :D

TonsOfFun
09-04-2005, 04:35 AM
Who is Ashlee Simpson?

But congrats to Ashlee the cat!

Audielicious
09-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Everyone knows Ashlee Simpson is NOT a virgin. Sorry about the misleading title.

And this actually isn't a good thing because my mom considers Ashlee a "vicious animal" after attacking her. So, for her to breed with a purebred Tonkinese...there's no telling what her kittens will act like.

Now my mom is back to her "I HATE ALL CATS" thing. Ashlee was on her bed last night and she said she was going to kill her with the scissors she was using to make her school project. :eek:

My mother is a psychotic Filipina lady. :(

TonsOfFun
09-04-2005, 09:32 AM
you can give the kittens away. She might not get pregnant. Couples try for months and years, cats could be the same?

Audielicious
09-04-2005, 09:36 AM
you can give the kittens away. She might not get pregnant. Couples try for months and years, cats could be the same?
Yeah, that's true but both cats are in heat right now so there's no telling.

But you're right. If she DOES in fact get pregnant, it'll finally give me an excuse to get the fuck out of my house.

Moms frown down on unwed pregnancies...even of the feline variety, ya know. Especially strict Catholic ones.

Knuckles
09-04-2005, 01:36 PM
I thought it was about Skye...

adam_f
09-04-2005, 02:15 PM
I bet if MC Skat Cat got pregnant, a lot of people would point the finger at Keanu Reeves.

Audielicious
09-04-2005, 06:46 PM
I bet if MC Skat Cat got pregnant, a lot of people would point the finger at Keanu Reeves.
This just made me LMFAO. I'm also stoned right now so...maybe that's why this is funny to me. Who knows. Kudos, though. KUDOS.