PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the Ashes - not your heart but your head!?

TonsOfFun
09-05-2005, 04:50 AM
Unfortunatly I think the Aussies will get a win at Lords. I know a few people going. Should be a good game but England will probably be a bit defensive.

And Australia might remember how to play cricket.

boys_beastie
09-05-2005, 05:48 AM
its a dead heat !!

Tzar
09-05-2005, 05:54 AM
if aussies win this test.. don't england still win the ashes anyway? aren't england 1 up?

boys_beastie
09-05-2005, 06:02 AM
nope

Tzar
09-05-2005, 06:04 AM
in that case...

FUCKING AUSSIES WILL WIN CUNTS!! (y) just like Port Adelaide will win the GF this year.

Lex Diamonds
09-05-2005, 06:40 AM
If the Aussies win then the Ashes are tied. But there's no possible way for them to actually win the series.

SO SUK IT, BEEYOTCH!

scotty
09-05-2005, 06:46 AM
Until now, we've been toying with you. Get ready to have your heart and soul ripped out, motherfuckers.

Aussie!Aussie!Aussie! Oi!Oi!Oi!

Lex Diamonds
09-05-2005, 06:54 AM
Until now, we've been toying with you. Get ready to have your heart and soul ripped out, motherfuckers.

Aussie!Aussie!Aussie! Oi!Oi!Oi!
Kiss my balls, kiddy. You gonna get your kangaroo asses whipped.

laurie_hammy
09-05-2005, 07:55 AM
Aussies Will Win For Sure :cool:

Parkey
09-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Australia are a spent force. Even if they manage to draw the series, they've got some tough times ahead with such an aged team and alck of upcoming talent.

Tzar
09-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Australia are a spent force. Even if they manage to draw the series, they've got some tough times ahead with such an aged team and alck of upcoming talent.

i'm so glad shaun tait has been brought into the side. i love that guy. (y)

TonsOfFun
09-05-2005, 12:56 PM
If the Aussies win then the Ashes are tied. But there's no possible way for them to actually win the series.

SO SUK IT, BEEYOTCH!

Ok wise guy - I should of said "who will have the ashes at the end for series"

Parkey
09-05-2005, 01:54 PM
He needs some time in the nets... His batting is horrendous and probably lost Oz the Trent Bridge match.

laurie_hammy
09-06-2005, 06:48 AM

Yeah he's SiK.

Tzar
09-06-2005, 07:06 AM
He needs some time in the nets... His batting is horrendous and probably lost Oz the Trent Bridge match.
yeah but what is he again? a bow....? wait, wait... something to do with bowls...

they brought him in for bowling, not for batting. it shouldn't matter if he can't bat - that's the batting orders' fault if they can't perform thus putting all the pressure on the lower order.

scotty
09-06-2005, 07:38 AM
yeah but what is he again? a bow....? wait, wait... something to do with bowls...

they brought him in for bowling, not for batting. it shouldn't matter if he can't bat - that's the batting orders' fault if they can't perform thus putting all the pressure on the lower order.

He'd better be on song, though, especially if we go for the regular bowling line-up rather than selecting 5 bowlers. He's got a history of running hot and cold.

I think we're going to kick the pom's arses. The fact that it will be the last Ashes test for a lot of the team will be a motivating factor for us. They'll want to go out in style - by caning the Pom's on their own soil.

Parkey
09-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Don't forget the September British weather... It's going to rain on & off on Friday, all day Saturday and a bit on Sunday morning. DRAW!

Lex Diamonds
09-07-2005, 11:03 AM
I should of said "who will have the ashes at the end for series"
You certainly should.

Kid Presentable
09-07-2005, 11:12 AM
I think England will take it.

If the Oz clique win, that draws the series, and they retain the ashes.

Right?

Lex Diamonds
09-07-2005, 11:18 AM
I think England will take it.

If the Oz clique win, that draws the series, and they retain the ashes.

Right?
Yep, but only if they win.

If it's a draw or a loss then we get to keep that small pot of burnt wood. For a year at least. Can't wait.

Gareth
09-08-2005, 04:45 AM
70 odd for no loss at a very good run rate
i love seeing a full house at a test match. it never happens here. in fact you only seem to see it on boxing day in australia and in india where they burn stuff in the crowd and hold chickens aloft.

even though i'm not english, i'm very nervous. i've been waiting for the aussie cricketers to fall for like, my entire life. fuck em. GO THE MOTHERLAND!

Loppfessor
09-08-2005, 05:01 AM
And Australia might remember how to play cricket.

Until you wrote that I had no fucking idea what you were talking about.....cricket, lol bless your little souls

scotty
09-08-2005, 05:01 AM
One for. Trescothick caught by Hayden and Warnie looking dangerous. (y)

laurie_hammy
09-08-2005, 05:54 AM
One for. Trescothick caught by Hayden and Warnie looking dangerous. (y)

:cool: Its on TV now, last time I checked it was Lunch break.

TonsOfFun
09-08-2005, 07:04 AM
I came back from swimming and my walk when pietersen was bowled out.

I hate watching the start of the first day of the test match just incase I see 5 wickets or more go in the first 30 minutes and I'll be pissed.

153-4 is not too bad considering the pressure they'll be feeling and how Australia know they have to win or lose. It'd be nice if they got to 400+ in this but I think all out between 300-350ish.

TonsOfFun
09-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Even though Flintoff has just gone I've changed my mind, I think England will win.