PDA

View Full Version : Cool things that have happened to you that don't usually happen...to you...=)

miss soul fire
09-05-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm listening to this song a guy once wrote and sang for me. I remember he gave me the best compliment of my life. It may be stupid for you, but it's very special to me. Despite everything, I'll always have that.

Hihihi.:o

Yous now!

Tzar
09-05-2005, 09:58 AM
i'd love to post something but i just can't think...

ToucanSpam
09-05-2005, 09:58 AM
I found a five dollar bill once. :D

Lindsey_1535
09-05-2005, 09:59 AM
I got a five dollar bill this morning for breakfast

TAL
09-05-2005, 10:32 AM
The bananas I just bought weigh 666 grams (y)

avignon
09-05-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm listening to this song a guy once wrote and sang for me. I remember he gave me the best compliment of my life. It may be stupid for you, but it's very special to me. Despite everything, I'll always have that.

Hihihi.:o

Yous now!
that's sweet. :)

A few days ago, I stopped at the Walmart on my way home from work and there were several men (just ordinary folks) who got together and were buying up truck loads of water and food and taking it to New Orleans. They were loading it all into their own trucks and other people were walking up and shaking their hands and giving them money. I heard one guy ask if they knew where they were going exactly and what they were going to do once they got down there. The man answered that he had family trapped there and he knew where they were at. he said he intended to bring them back with him but he also wanted to take the other people as much as he could take to them.
It made me cry.

miss soul fire
09-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Now I feel shallow. :D

TAL
09-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Why? Did you try a banana? :p

avignon
09-05-2005, 11:03 AM
Those are the devil's bananas!

miss soul fire
09-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Why? Did you try a banana? :p
With this (http://www.brazilyellowpages.com/store/images/farinhalactea2.jpg), baby!! :D

TAL
09-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Ah, it's not a matter of being shallow then, you're not wide enough. Baby!

QueenAdrock
09-05-2005, 11:50 AM
that's sweet. :)

A few days ago, I stopped at the Walmart on my way home from work and there were several men (just ordinary folks) who got together and were buying up truck loads of water and food and taking it to New Orleans. They were loading it all into their own trucks and other people were walking up and shaking their hands and giving them money. I heard one guy ask if they knew where they were going exactly and what they were going to do once they got down there. The man answered that he had family trapped there and he knew where they were at. he said he intended to bring them back with him but he also wanted to take the other people as much as he could take to them.
It made me cry.

(y) That's awesome!

We've already donated a lot of money to the Red Cross, and the news said that the animals at the shelters in the south need supplies too. My mom and I are going to load up the shelter van going down there with our old crates, kitty litter pans, food, water, and bottles. Baby kitties need to survive too.

alchemist
09-05-2005, 11:58 AM
2 COOL THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME RECENTLY:
DUMPING MY LOSER BOYFRIEND AND JOINING THE B.BOYS MAILING LIST.
ANYONE WHO LIVES IN LONDON, HOLLA AT ME SO THAT I WON'T FEEL LIKE THE ONLY BEASTIE BOYS FAN OUT HERE, WELL ACCORDING TO MY FRIENDS ANYWAY.BUT THEY WOULDN'T KNOW GOOD MUSIC IF IT KICKED THEM IN THE ASS!!!!!!!

alchemist
09-05-2005, 12:00 PM
2 COOL THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME RECENTLY:
DUMPING MY LOSER BOYFRIEND AND JOINING THE B.BOYS MAILING LIST.
ANYONE WHO LIVES IN LONDON, HOLLA AT ME SO THAT I WON'T FEEL LIKE THE ONLY BEASTIE BOYS FAN OUT HERE, WELL ACCORDING TO MY FRIENDS ANYWAY.BUT THEY WOULDN'T KNOW GOOD MUSIC IF IT KICKED THEM IN THE ASS!!!!!!!"WHATCHA TALKING BOUT WILLIS!!!!"

enree erzweglle
09-05-2005, 02:12 PM
avignon, that story was amazing. I cried just reading it. Thanks for posting it and Tal, you couldn't pay me to eat those devil bananas.

I have a big red mark on the back of my neck from just below my hairline to halfway up my scalp. My one friend says it's where they rubbed off my 666. :D

TAL
09-05-2005, 03:23 PM
I'm gonna eat one of the satanic bananas now.