PDA

View Full Version : Where do I post an MP3 remix that we did?

teeble
09-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Me and a buddy of mine did a remix a couple of years ago with of some of their lyrics. I think it was for a contest or something. We used their vocals due to the fact that we couldn't get our hands on a singer. We never did anything with it. We were bored and it was kinda fun to do. I've been told that it doesn't completely suck. With that in mind, where can I post the MP3 so other people can listen to it and slam us for making them Heavy Metal Rappers? Anything will help.

Toddius :cool:

PS - We did all of the guitar work ourselves. Drums were loops. Sound effects were loops too.

The Boy Flood
09-08-2005, 06:32 PM
All you need to do is find some webspace to host it. Then just post with the URL for people to go to......

Good Luck. Can't wait to hear it.

Peace.

The Boy Flood

kiddk8
09-09-2005, 06:20 AM
www.acidplanet.com
www.soundclick.com

These are two sites that you don't have to pay for some song space unless you want extra benefits. There are literally 100's more but these are the main two I like to post my own music to. www.myspace.com has gotten pretty popular, too, but is quite limited on how much song space they give ya.

teeble
09-09-2005, 07:01 AM
Thanks. I appreciate that. I love free. I'll put a link to the remix just as soon as I get it posted so y'all can check it out.

Toddius

teeble
09-10-2005, 09:03 AM
http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=629702&t=723

Hope y'all enjoy it.

Toddius :cool: