PDA

View Full Version : Is MCA smokin again (triple trouble video)?

the_last_b_boy
09-12-2005, 06:45 PM
mad cool that they are sitting around passing blunts with sasquatch which is a cool thing either way so i dont know if it can be coined as fronting since it was obviously make believe to begin with
but they are clearly smoking blunts, passing blunts, and Adrock is roliin one on a vinyl cover of the 1st album

so what's the deal
i dont even know if they all quit but i thought MCA did
so does they all smoke again

cj hood
09-12-2005, 06:55 PM
no........already discussed last year!

Laver1969
09-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Adrock is roliin one on a vinyl cover of the 1st album

On the cover of LTI??? I must have missed this.

tpk
09-12-2005, 07:56 PM
the smoking sequence in the triple trouble video was just a goof and was never intended to give any message out about whether or not they're smoking in real life. same goes if you'd see them use a sword in a video. that wouldn't necessarily mean that they are frequent sword users in their day-to-day life. ;)

laurie_hammy
09-12-2005, 08:04 PM
the smoking sequence in the triple trouble video was just a goof and was never intended to give any message out about whether or not they're smoking in real life. same goes if you'd see them use a sword in a video. that wouldn't necessarily mean that they are frequent sword users in their day-to-day life. ;)

Body Movin they use swords to slice heads off are you saying that isnt gonna send a msg ! HUH HUH jk ;) Nah ya right tpk about the triple trouble vid, Its just Beasties goofin around.

Laver1969
09-12-2005, 08:06 PM
After further review....i never noticed that Horovitz was rolling on the LTI cover. Great catch last_b_boy!

But tpk...please tell me it's not a goof and they REALLY do fly in a big robot...that has to be real. ;)

Extra Cheese
09-12-2005, 08:24 PM
I smoke mad blunts yo! i get my hands on that good shit sticky and i'm in a coma for weeks, dynooomiiiiiite

the preceeding is an imaginery quote