PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a copy of $2 Bill Show?

jmufkinr
09-13-2005, 07:55 PM
I would really like to have this on DVD, not really VCD, any suggestions? I've seen it on Ebay once but... it wasn't posted long enough for me to buy.

laurie_hammy
09-13-2005, 08:07 PM
I have it on VHS, good show (y)

Pootytang
09-13-2005, 09:32 PM
why would it make a difference? it would look the same as your vcd.

jmufkinr
09-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Well the reason I would like it on DVD is ... basically the few VCD's I've bought did not play on every DVD player I had to find an APEX DVD player or a select few others, I do not want to buy a new DVD player just to play VCD's so now I just try and find things in DVD format. I like to take my DVD's and show them to friends and family, and many times theirs won't play VCD's either.

xavito
09-14-2005, 04:13 PM
Well the reason I would like it on DVD is ... basically the few VCD's I've bought did not play on every DVD player I had to find an APEX DVD player or a select few others, I do not want to buy a new DVD player just to play VCD's so now I just try and find things in DVD format. I like to take my DVD's and show them to friends and family, and many times theirs won't play VCD's either.

I have it.

http://www.alataza.com/beastieboys/videotrade.htm

Micodin
09-14-2005, 04:34 PM
I have it too. I have like 10 dvd's worth of Beasties stuff. Pm me if anyone wants some stuff.

Word.