PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever peed...

Leemy
09-15-2005, 02:40 PM
...in your pants?

After the embarrassing incident on the england cricket players open top bus tour earlier this week, has anyone here ever peed in their pants because they couldn't make the toilet in time?

Chicka B
09-15-2005, 02:41 PM
I've peed in my pants AND shit in my pants, when I was little though.

Leemy
09-15-2005, 02:43 PM
I meant as an adult!!

...I'm sure we've all had the occasional 'close call', but has anyone ever actually "done it"?

Rock
09-15-2005, 02:48 PM
In my early teens, one of my friends kept yelling "I can smell her cunt Norman!!" and it made another friend of mine laugh sooo hard that he pissed his pants. When he told us he did, I thought he was just saying that to just say how funny it was, but he actually pissed his pants.

Also this kid in my high school pissed his pants after taking a hit of nitrous. Ever since, I piss before any nitrous (although its been years) just in case.

But I don't think I have.

DIGI
09-15-2005, 02:49 PM
I consider it a good week if I can go without shitting my pant over 4 times.

As for pissing my pants, that's a whole other can of worms I don't feel like opening because it would be way too embarrassing. :(

Leemy
09-15-2005, 02:54 PM
oh...go on!!

:D

wanton wench
09-15-2005, 02:56 PM
I consider it a good week if I can go without shitting my pant over 4 times.

As for pissing my pants, that's a whole other can of worms I don't feel like opening because it would be way too embarrassing. :(
i just pissed my pants cause i was laughing so hard!

Bitchamachacha
09-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Everyone my age pees their pants! It's the coolest!

Monsieur Decuts
09-15-2005, 03:08 PM
if peeing your pants is cool

then consider me Miles Davis

Jodry
09-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Everyone my age pees their pants! It's the coolest!
Oh Billy Maddison... :rolleyes:

I remember the last time I peed my pants. Actually was my bed. I was having a dream about peeing and I woke up and I was actually doing it. I knew it was too late so I didn't even try to stop. Last time I drink a litre of water before bed, I can tell you that...

Bob
09-15-2005, 03:47 PM
^hey, i've done that too

a friend and i once bet our other friend $10 to piss his pants. he did it, and it smelled terrible and i nearly vomited.

worst $5 i've ever spent

Jodry
09-15-2005, 03:51 PM
One of my buds had direahha while skateboarding and had to poo in an alley, one block from his house. How embarassing.

little j
09-15-2005, 05:16 PM
i was at this sex toy party and we were really fucking drunk and i was laying on the floor looking at the ceiling swirl and as i was getting up to crawl to the potty and puke my good friend peed her pants:D. laughing at me :mad:. its called karma.