PDA

View Full Version : Help Me

Kid Presentable
09-18-2005, 03:32 AM
Maybe I need it.

I go to work, and I hate it. I see people, and I hate them. They open their mouths, and I hate hearing it.

I want to change my lifestyle. Be one of those 'Lust for life' types with a positive attitude who fears no challenge.

Do I need a dietary overhaul? I eat fairly well, Smoke cheeba for a week every two-three months, drink moderate heavily.

I hate everything outside of the walls of my house, what can I do?

Do I need an attitude adjustment? Do I need to recognize the value of a dollar?

When I think that somebody may be munging my flesh-sock wearing carcass, I can't be bothered trying.

gah.

Tzar
09-18-2005, 04:34 AM
Maybe I need it.

I go to work, and I hate it. I see people, and I hate them. They open their mouths, and I hate hearing it.
change your work. where do you work? full time / part time?

I want to change my lifestyle. Be one of those 'Lust for life' types with a positive attitude who fears no challenge.
i dunno how to answer this one.

Do I need a dietary overhaul? I eat fairly well, Smoke cheeba for a week every two-three months, drink moderate heavily.
i'd say stop smoking only cause it's me - don't drink too much, have a week off to save some $$ for the bills etc. are you overweight or unhealthy enough for a diet change??

don't buy a gun, heh - do us all a favour. :p

depends on what you're wasting money on... booze/pot - yes - start recognising, bitch. attitude adjustment - meh i think you're just going through a phase.

When I think that somebody may be munging my flesh-sock wearing carcass, I can't be bothered trying.
i have 0 idea what this means.

gah.

yeahwho
09-18-2005, 05:31 AM
Try some Empathy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy).

paul jones
09-18-2005, 11:14 AM
Maybe I need it.

gah.

steer clear of all EMO music then (y)

CJM
09-18-2005, 01:16 PM
quit everything, and be a snow bum for the season.

Lex Diamonds
10-03-2010, 01:42 AM
These threads rule. I could read them all day long.

Kid Presentable
10-03-2010, 02:13 AM
Hey man, thanks for upping this; it reminds me of how far I've actually come. (y) I remember the exact circumstances in my life which started me thinking this way, and I'm happy to have changed them. Awesome. :D

Tzar
10-03-2010, 08:41 AM
i don't even remember typing that stuff or this entire thread.