PDA

View Full Version : sound off

cosmo105
09-18-2005, 12:46 PM
yeah, it's a new one. you know the drill.

WHAT PART OF "RESTRAINING ORDER" DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?? you are OUT of my life for a REASON. get help. you're a fucking alcoholic and you were the worst thing that ever happened to me. i don't care about your life. leave me alone. better yet, die.

paul jones
09-18-2005, 12:48 PM
LOTTO!

Why haven't I fuckin won yet!?

It's outrageous! :mad: (n)

DipDipDive
09-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Dear myspace users,

Please stop sending me messages and friend requests if your profile features pictures of you holding a gun. Read my profile, retard. I don't like people like you.

Thank you kindly,
Lara

P.S.
I make an exception to this myspace rule of thumb for Beth and Beth alone.

DipDipDive
09-18-2005, 12:57 PM
Dear Lara's brain,

Stop confusing the fuck out of me.

Sincerely,
Lara's heart

cosmo105
09-18-2005, 12:57 PM
to the man that punched me in the face, called me a whore (among other things) on a daily basis, threatened to kill me and my boyfriend, and, drunk, broke into my house and turned off the power so i had to pin him to the ground and punch him until the cops arrived?

no, i think i wouldn't mind too much if he was dead.

ToucanSpam
09-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Jesus Cosmo.:( No one should have to go through that shit.

cosmo105
09-18-2005, 01:03 PM
i used to be forgiving and accomodating and now i honestly don't care anymore.

boys_beastie
09-18-2005, 01:18 PM
:(

QueenAdrock
09-18-2005, 01:28 PM
CALL DA FUCKIN' COPS AGAIN

and then give him a swift steel-toed kick to the balls

QueenAdrock
09-18-2005, 01:29 PM
P.S. What'd he do this time?

cosmo105
09-18-2005, 03:45 PM
just emailing me and telling me about his life and how he still loves me as though i give a shit

Herbivore
09-18-2005, 05:12 PM
cosmo's voice is identical to my lesbian friend Sandy that lives in San Francisco.....sorry, I was just having a random thought here.

Sarky Devotchka
09-18-2005, 05:36 PM
grrr, what a creep.

Lindsey_1535
09-18-2005, 06:46 PM
Subway has subs. We sell subs. Coffee is not a huge profit for us. I will not brew a whole new batch just for you. Oh whats that? The lids don’t fit? I don’t care I don’t run this fucking store. Now would you kindly fuck off.

Old lady press the button do I have to tell you everyday. Yes I do.

Audielicious
09-18-2005, 06:46 PM
He needs to be committed to a psychiatric facility, Jess. What an asshole. Even creepy ass e-mails cross the line.

I'm sorry you still have to put up with that bullshit. :(

cosmo105
09-18-2005, 07:00 PM
dudes, this is a thread in which you sound off at/about someone/something that sucks. GO!

Audielicious
09-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Ah! Okay!

Well, my intrusive neighbors had my house raided the other day because they thought we were drug dealers...so my brother and I were in handcuffs for thirty minutes.

We didn't get arrested but our house was invaded by literally ten to fifteen Sacramento County Cops and they didn't even know what they were doing.

It was extremely scary because I had a gun pulled on me as I was sitting at my computer, ten minutes after getting out of a shower. My bedroom door was banged down and all I heard was "Sherriff's Department!"

When my brother opened the front door he said that they said "Delivery!"

Oh, and before they left...the loser deputy said, "You can stop shaking, Miss. We're nice people." Riiiight.

I gotta get the fuck out of this county. :rolleyes:

TurdBerglar
09-18-2005, 07:05 PM
MY KNEES HURT!

zippo
09-18-2005, 07:22 PM
i dont know why noones said your steaming pancakes look more like steaming shit yet, herbivore

TurdBerglar
09-18-2005, 07:23 PM
i've never seen flat shits before

zippo
09-18-2005, 07:25 PM
noones talking to you

TurdBerglar
09-18-2005, 07:28 PM
does zippo have flat shits?

zippo
09-18-2005, 07:34 PM
why are you talking to me like a child psychologist, i prefer the pirate, go back to the pirate

TurdBerglar
09-18-2005, 07:35 PM
there's nothing wrong with flat shits. everyone's different

DroppinScience
09-18-2005, 07:35 PM
to the man that punched me in the face, called me a whore (among other things) on a daily basis, threatened to kill me and my boyfriend, and, drunk, broke into my house and turned off the power so i had to pin him to the ground and punch him until the cops arrived?

So is he responsible for the mysterious break-in at your mother's house (where the dog was locked in the bathroom, the garage door was opened, but nothing was stolen?). I thought he had no clue where you lived, now? :confused:

cj hood
09-18-2005, 07:38 PM

how'd he punch you when you had the ability to pin him to the ground and punch him?

ToucanSpam
09-18-2005, 07:38 PM
You are a fucking idiot. You are nuts, please dear god go away or get help. You are nuts. Shut the fuck up and deal with it.

cj hood
09-18-2005, 07:43 PM
You are a fucking idiot. You are nuts, please dear god go away or get help. You are nuts. Shut the fuck up and deal with it.

i could picture you lisping this all the way thru...

ToucanSpam
09-18-2005, 07:52 PM
I don't understand why, I don't have a lisp, and you've never heard me speak.

SobaViolence
09-18-2005, 08:00 PM
fuck!

you're a crazy little girl. i may have been a flirt, but i told you i just wanted to go upstairs and be alone with you. i'm sorry your dad had 2 different misstresses, but i never have cheated on you, i wasn't planning on it either, and i'm fucking sorry i don't always need to talk.

jesus.!!!

oh, and mere hours after you dumped me i went out picked up a cute chick, took her home and spent all of today with her.

ps. im going to fuck yer roomate. at your house. and she'll love it.

beastieangel01
09-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Fuck the Police!

Fuckin with me cuz I'm a teenager,
with a little bit of gold and a pager!

:mad:

zorra_chiflada
09-18-2005, 09:05 PM
you're old people!
turn down your music and stop smoking pot every hour of the day!!

one day i'm gonna dob you into the police to get the $3000 reward, so you better start being good landlords!

TurdBerglar
09-18-2005, 09:06 PM
you must be an awful nieghbor.

zorra_chiflada
09-18-2005, 09:07 PM
you must be an awful nieghbor.

i'm not a neighbour, i practically live in our landlords attic.
you live in an attic, don't you?

TurdBerglar
09-18-2005, 09:08 PM
yeah but im the one playing the loud music

Kid Presentable
09-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Oh, and you guys. Put that fuckin DVD out already.

BionicEye
09-18-2005, 09:46 PM
nothing. today is the happiest day i've had all year.

Echewta
09-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Yo skin tag behind my ear!

Thanks for packing your bags. Looks like you are going to leave this week. Can't say its been nice. :(

cosmo105
09-18-2005, 11:30 PM
So is he responsible for the mysterious break-in at your mother's house (where the dog was locked in the bathroom, the garage door was opened, but nothing was stolen?). I thought he had no clue where you lived, now? :confused:
nah, he lives on the other side of the country now.

the time he punched me, i wasn't expecting it. granted, i did punch him first, but he fucking deserved it. enough about that!

Echewta
09-18-2005, 11:35 PM
I hate the old ladies on the train that feel the need to chew gum with their flaps going. Seriously, it sounds like someone is running through a bog. I hope the lady who woke me up when the train hit the tunnel because of her chewing got food poisoning over the weekend.

cosmo105
09-18-2005, 11:37 PM
jerks that let their tiny, helpless kids wander around a fair unattended and then yell at them when they stray too far deserve to suffer that loss. that's what's wrong with society. no fucking parenting.

drunk white girls are stupid too.

Kid Presentable
09-18-2005, 11:37 PM
I hate the old ladies on the train that feel the need to chew gum with their flaps going. Seriously, it sounds like someone is running through a bog. I hope the lady who woke me up when the train hit the tunnel because of her chewing got food poisoning over the weekend.

I had a large teacher once. When he ate, it sounded like gumboots being pulled out of mud.

We call toilets 'Bogs'. Not to take away the meaning of the word up there.

cosmo105
09-18-2005, 11:38 PM
hahahaha (y)

Documad
09-19-2005, 12:57 AM
you're old people!
turn down your music and stop smoking pot every hour of the day!!
Poor Zorra! I know it's painful for you, but it's amusing if you don't live next to it. My old landlord used to play wild hillbilly music really loud while rowing on some kind of machine directly over my bedroom.

Mine: I will never forgive you for what you've done to me and to mom. It isn't enough to admit you're a piece of shit if you don't change. I will never have a real relationship with you and I look forward to the day when I can cut you out of my life completely.

zorra_chiflada
09-19-2005, 01:00 AM
My old landlord used to play wild hillbilly music really loud while rowing on some kind of machine directly over my bedroom.

haha!
but i would go crazy if i had to live with that.

DandyFop
09-19-2005, 01:02 AM
Dear Lara's brain,

Stop confusing the fuck out of me.

Sincerely,
Lara's heart

Who's this Lara chick? I bet she's loose
;) ;)

Documad
09-19-2005, 01:15 AM
haha!
but i would go crazy if i had to live with that.
Whenever I stayed home sick, I couldn't get any rest because there would be that repetitive "whooosh" noise with this strange music cranked up.

Also, they entered my apartment without notice (which is against the law). I warned them over and over, but they only had two apartments so they weren't pros. If the guy's brother was suddenly available they would decide on a whim to put on storm windows or something. It used to freak me out when I came home and found a muddy bootprint in my bathtub.

enree erzweglle
09-19-2005, 06:04 AM
jerks that let their tiny, helpless kids wander around a fair unattended and then yell at them when they stray too far deserve to suffer that loss. that's what's wrong with society. no fucking parenting.I see that often--parents who have free-range kids. They let them out to walk or play on or near the street and they leave the minding of those kids up to other parents or to their older kids.

Maybe I over-minded my kid, but until a certain age, he was only free-range when he was in enclosed yards or playgrounds. The rest of the time, he had to walk on the inside of the sidewalk with me and hold my hand.

There's a family of youngish kids in the neighborhood and I've never seen an adult with them. They frequently stand on the corner and throw street stones (those tiny little gravelly bits) at passing cars. That's just absentee parenting. (Because I can excuse it once or maybe twice. But as many times as I've seen it says to me that those parents are way out of touch with their kids.)

Tone Capone
09-19-2005, 06:35 AM
Seriously... Every week?!?!?!?

Do we gotta go through this every single week?!?!

It ain't MY fault you can't handle your alcohol. It ain't MY fault that your "thug" costume falls off every time I step to you. It ain't MY fault you're a pathetic punk. Every week? Naw, next time it's gonna be a little more than talking... punk.

Planetary
09-19-2005, 07:00 AM
My old landlord used to play wild hillbilly music really loud while rowing on some kind of machine directly over my bedroom.

hahaha!!

tulla
09-19-2005, 07:35 AM
drunk white girls are stupid too.

yeah we are.

Qdrop
09-19-2005, 07:38 AM
WHY WON'T YOU GROW!
WHY?

i put fresh soil down...twice...
i have seeded the fuck out of you....
water you more than Niagra Falls (but without puddling)...

yet, there you are...bare as fuck....embarrassing me in front of my new nieghborhood.

look at the grass all around you...THEY like to grow....THEY look fantastic.
but you...YOU just sit there, content with you barren, browned existance.

FOR SHAME!!

cj hood
09-19-2005, 08:25 AM
I see that often--parents who have free-range kids. They let them out to walk or play on or near the street and they leave the minding of those kids up to other parents or to their older kids.

Maybe I over-minded my kid, but until a certain age, he was only free-range when he was in enclosed yards or playgrounds. The rest of the time, he had to walk on the inside of the sidewalk with me and hold my hand.

There's a family of youngish kids in the neighborhood and I've never seen an adult with them. They frequently stand on the corner and throw street stones (those tiny little gravelly bits) at passing cars. That's just absentee parenting. (Because I can excuse it once or maybe twice. But as many times as I've seen it says to me that those parents are way out of touch with their kids.)

if you don't watch your kids at all times....someone else will....and then it's too late!!!

Rock
09-19-2005, 08:32 AM
Fuckin' hangovers.

ToucanSpam
09-19-2005, 09:42 AM
WHY WON'T YOU GROW!
WHY?

i put fresh soil down...twice...
i have seeded the fuck out of you....
water you more than Niagra Falls (but without puddling)...

yet, there you are...bare as fuck....embarrassing me in front of my new nieghborhood.

look at the grass all around you...THEY like to grow....THEY look fantastic.
but you...YOU just sit there, content with you barren, browned existance.

FOR SHAME!!
You shouldn't make fun of your girl like that!!! :D

Rock
09-19-2005, 10:06 AM
You shouldn't make fun of your girl like that!!! :D
Unless that was an inside joke...that was terrible. Sorry.

As far as your lawn Q.....did you just throw seed down and thats it? You need to dig up that spot some, mix some new soil with it, throw your seeds in, and then water. It worked for me.
Or try sod. That shit makes life easy.

Qdrop
09-19-2005, 10:13 AM
As far as your lawn Q.....did you just throw seed down and thats it? You need to dig up that spot some, mix some new soil with it, throw your seeds in, and then water. It worked for me.
Or try sod. That shit makes life easy.

oh yeah, dude....i dug up about 2-3 inches worth...and mixed in fresh fertalized soil...put down plenty of seed (and keep seeding) and water frequently.

see, my new home's lawn was not in the best of shape....and i've slaved to make it respectable this summer-fall.
i've done well....got rid of most of the bare spots...
but there are just a few stubborn mutherfuckers....

yeah, i put down sod whenever i can...and use lawn patch as well.
it don't help, though, when you have a pee-happy dog...and a real hot summer.

i'll probably hire Chem-lawn next year to treat it for the season....get rid of the clover and weeds, thicken it up....etc.

cosmo105
09-19-2005, 10:14 AM
for christ's sake, give it up. it's been well over a year since any of this happened. i didn't imply anything about you being inferior. that's your own fucking problem. it's over. it's been over. leave me alone. THAT'S WHY I GOT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU. usually when someone goes to the trouble of getting one of those, he/she doesn't really want to hear from that person anymore.

Rock
09-19-2005, 10:15 AM
i'll probably hire Chem-lawn next year to treat it for the season....get rid of the clover and weeds, thicken it up....etc.
Early fall is the best time to help those bare spots if you go through chem lawn. Thats what they told me a couple of years ago.

Quit your bitching. Its annoying. You are losing friends because of your negative attitude and attention seeking ways. You still my homepiss, but goddamn you embarrass us all and yourself when you do that shit. And you wonder why you don't get invited out nearly as much anymore.

ToucanSpam
09-19-2005, 10:18 AM
GIVE ME THE FUCKING REMOTE CONTROL!!!

IF I MISS THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF DAWSONS CREEK MY FOOT IS GOING TO BE SHOVED SO FAR UP YUR ASSHOLE THAT YOU WILL FEEL IT IN YOUR MOUTH.

Lex Diamonds
09-19-2005, 11:55 AM
IF I MISS THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF DAWSONS CREEK MY FOOT IS GOING TO BE SHOVED SO FAR UP YUR ASSHOLE THAT YOU WILL FEEL IT IN YOUR MOUTH.
Woah, you're pretty badass.

Bob
09-19-2005, 12:16 PM
if you're just going to talk to each other through the whole 2.5 hour class, why'd you come? stay home, i'm trying to learn something here

Echewta
09-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Get your feet off the train seat. My ass is suppose to sit there.

SobaViolence
09-19-2005, 02:00 PM
i'm not giving you the metric ticket, nor am i paying you back for the Jack you bought for me. give me my bloc party and clash CDs back and thanks for telling all your friends i'm great in bed.

that will make things easier. especially them.

and i totally made out with a girl 3 weeks ago, and she wanted to jump my bones...guess who i'm calling tonight? bitch.

enree erzweglle
09-19-2005, 02:07 PM
When Mae posted the last sound-off thread, I was missing a friend, actually two friends--badly. I still am missing them--one in particular who is on the other side of the country, way in the tippy top top corner. :( The other friend came to Pittsburgh for a surprise visit last month but I missed seeing him by one effin day. :( :(

So you guys, get your asses back here because this ain't ovah.

cj hood
09-19-2005, 02:15 PM
GIVE ME THE FUCKING REMOTE CONTROL!!!

\

pm me when your 'coming out of the closet' thread starts.....

Qdrop
09-19-2005, 02:16 PM
i'm not giving you the metric ticket, nor am i paying you back for the Jack you bought for me. give me my bloc party and clash CDs back and thanks for telling all your friends i'm great in bed.

that will make things easier. especially them.

and i totally made out with a girl 3 weeks ago, and she wanted to jump my bones...guess who i'm calling tonight? bitch.

fuck!

you're a crazy little girl. i may have been a flirt, but i told you i just wanted to go upstairs and be alone with you. i'm sorry your dad had 2 different misstresses, but i never have cheated on you, i wasn't planning on it either, and i'm fucking sorry i don't always need to talk.

jesus.!!!

oh, and mere hours after you dumped me i went out picked up a cute chick, took her home and spent all of today with her.

how old are you?
i thought you were in your 20's ?

SobaViolence
09-19-2005, 02:28 PM

i was venting.

i don't like having my emotions and my brain fucked with. and this girl got me good.

how old are you?

Lindsey_1535
09-19-2005, 02:31 PM
I hate you and your fat. So toooo bad for you.

Qdrop
09-19-2005, 03:00 PM

i was venting.

i don't like having my emotions and my brain fucked with. and this girl got me good.

how old are you?

well she's got you acting like a 16 year old on a night time teeny soap show.
how is trying to fuck every female around her going to make you the better person?

i'm 27.

enree erzweglle
09-19-2005, 03:30 PM
how is trying to fuck every female around her going to make you the better person?(y) Good one!

I've never understood that attitude either. I see it around. I guess people are focussed on trying to make the other person feel bad instead of trying to make themselves feel better.

adam_f
09-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by enree erzweglle
I guess people are focussed on trying to make the other person feel bad instead of trying to make themselves feel better.

One time my brother left his lights on in his car, blamed it on me, then punched me in the face after I denied ever using it. Only time I ever fought back and won.

ToucanSpam
09-19-2005, 05:05 PM
\

pm me when your 'coming out of the closet' thread starts.....
why, so you can try to get in my pants, queer? Fuck off.

zorra_chiflada
09-19-2005, 07:09 PM
hey fucktard, could you possibly stop smoking drugs for one second and come and do something about the washing machine? how am i supposed to fix it myself? maybe if you didn't spend all of your money on drugs, you would be able to pay for a motherfucking repairman, like you should. you are loaded, i know it, but you are so fucking cheap. i don't pay $200 a week rent for this. :mad:

oh, and you bogans next door, including you miss trailer trash with the kids. get out. we live in a good area in town, quit ruining it. why don't you get hit by a car or something? then your kids could finally be taken away like they should have been the minute you shat them out.

Lex Diamonds
09-20-2005, 12:40 PM
why, so you can try to get in my pants, queer? Fuck off.
What have you got against gay people?

Nuzzolese
09-20-2005, 01:08 PM
Cosmo, you can just talk about your situation if you want. Sure, some people won't be interested but those who do care will be. You don't have to throw it in a thread welcoming everyone to complain - that's not right. You have a right to talk about what's going on and it's not arrogant of you to start a thread about your own problems.

CJM
09-20-2005, 01:28 PM
fuck you work. the truck accident wasn't my fault at all, and i'm the one with the messed up back, and whiplash. thanks for taking care of your own.

b-grrrlie
09-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Cosmo, you can just talk about your situation if you want. Sure, some people won't be interested but those who do care will be. You don't have to throw it in a thread welcoming everyone to complain - that's not right. You have a right to talk about what's going on and it's not arrogant of you to start a thread about your own problems.
Well she's done it several times way before you came to play this game...
and the bastard's come back....

I wish I had some people to complain about....

Nuzzolese
09-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Well she's done it several times way before you came to play this game...
and the bastard's come back....

Why would her talking about it on the board keep him from coming back? You make it sound like it's useless for her to talk about it. "play this game"? Okay.

Qdrop
09-20-2005, 01:39 PM
Why would her talking about it on the board keep him from coming back? You make it sound like it's useless for her to talk about it.
i don't think that's what she meant.

Nuzzolese
09-20-2005, 01:45 PM
i don't think that's what she meant.

That's good, it didn't make much sense if that's what she meant

"She's done it several times."

Done what? Talk about it? That's all I was saying she could do. Anyway I'm out. I don't know what's going on, obviously, so I'm out. Sorry to interrupt.

Qdrop
09-20-2005, 02:11 PM
That's good, it didn't make much sense if that's what she meant

"She's done it several times."

Done what? Talk about it? That's all I was saying she could do. Anyway I'm out. I don't know what's going on, obviously, so I'm out. Sorry to interrupt.

THAT'S IT!
YOU'RE OFFICIALLY CRAZY AGAIN....

COOCKOO CWAZY....

zippo
09-20-2005, 06:55 PM
i think she needs to cut down a bit on the underestimating is all

ToucanSpam
09-20-2005, 08:11 PM
...my god you are immature. You think playing the idiot is cool and it is so fake. You are a fake. You need a slap in the face.

zorra_chiflada
09-20-2005, 08:13 PM
hey arseholes, the dishwasher is fucked!
the first time we used it you idiots! why didn't you get it installed properly?
because you're stupid fucking idiots, that's why.
i'm going to the tenants union if you don't get someone in to repair it AND pay for it yourselves you cunts

zippo
09-20-2005, 08:25 PM
too much at the moment

its like when you got a detention and you remember how good things were few minutes before getting it even though they seemed common or everyday

Kid Presentable
09-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Don't jump the fence again motherfucker, leavin me hangin, holdin two bowls of cat-food while you go hunting. :mad:

I don't care how many lizards or cockroaches you bring me, if you run away, I'll be pissed.

AWWWWWW...Little kitty......

zorra_chiflada
09-20-2005, 08:37 PM
hey fucktard sitting next to me, stop typing so furiously. you're making my whole workspace shake. IDIOT.

tracky
09-20-2005, 10:09 PM
fucking stop being so pathetic and call her! Whats the worst that can happen? She can say no, and I mean you should be used to that by now, right? SO FUCKING DO IT! DO IT YOU FUCKING PATHETIC LOSER! ARHGHARARGH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN!?!?

cosmo105
09-21-2005, 10:36 AM
b-grrrlie meant that i had made this thread before, and it was lost in the great Board Sweep and then mae made a copycat and then that was deleted when she was.

i stil have trouble sleeping at night because of you.

mickill
09-21-2005, 11:10 AM
Why don't you try getting off of your high horse, Ec*ew*a? What makes you think you're better than the rest of us? The fact that you have both male and female reproductive organs? I'm sure that impressed the other kids while you were growing up, but when you enter adulthood it's not just all about the little bells and whistles anymore. Where's the substance, Ec*ew*ta? Oh. That's right, there isn't any. Whatever Ec*ew*a.

Echewta
09-21-2005, 11:13 AM
*flips M**ill off and grabs both organs*

mickill
09-21-2005, 11:25 AM
WHY DON'T YOU JUST GROW UP ALREADY SINCE YOU'RE NOT A CHILD ANYMORE AND MAYBE THINK ABOUT BRUSHING YOUR F'ING TEETH ONCE IN AN F'ING WHILE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FOOD FROM LAST F'ING THANKSGIVING HANGING OFF OF YOUR F'ING GUMS AND YOUR F'ING TOENAILS LOOK LIKE F'ING PASTA SHELLS SO PLEASE CUT THEM SHITS YOU BIG GUM AND PASTA SHELL TOENAILS HAVING MORON PLUS I DON'T THINK ANYONE ELSE THINKS THAT SEE SPOT RUN IS THE MOST UNDERRATED BAND IN THE WORLD MAN CAN YOU PLEASE PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ACQUIRE SOMETHING RESEMBLING TASTE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE AND YOUR MOM HAS A HEAD THE SIZE OF A BASEBALL MAN WTF IS WITH THAT?

mp-seventythree
09-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Thanks for offering that lovely pay rise then snatching it back by dropping our pay by 25% - you bunch of cunts, YOU WILL GET YOURS :mad:

Knuckles
09-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Thanks for offering that lovely pay rise then snatching it back by dropping our pay by 25% - you bunch of cunts, YOU WILL GET YOURS :mad:
That's so bad I'm gonna rant about.

You fucking buttlickers need to give mp his damn raise back now! Stop sucking eachother off and spread the money out where it's deserved you vaginal warts!!!

Nuzzolese
09-21-2005, 03:01 PM
b-grrrlie meant that i had made this thread before, and it was lost in the great Board Sweep and then mae made a copycat and then that was deleted when she was.

Okay. I just don't understand what that had to do with him bothering you again. I was saying you could talk about it because it sounded like you wanted to talk about it - sound off, and talk about it, and have someone listen to you. It doesn't matter. I hate explaining myself but I like, want to be understood and shit.

ToucanSpam
10-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Fuckin insensitive tactless asshole. Fuck you, quit bitching.