PDA

View Full Version : picture phone help

DIGI
09-20-2005, 09:38 AM
Yo, I just got a picture phone about a month ago and have some bomb-ass pictures to post, but I don't know how using the phone. Do I need some adaptor or do I just send the pics to a website?

Anyway, here is my phone, so if anyone has the same kind and is willing to enlighten me, it would be appreciated. (http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=1801)

mickill
09-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Send the pictures to your email. I don't know if that's the best way, but that's what I used to do (before the whole novelty of a phone with a camera wore off for me, that is).

tracky
09-20-2005, 06:04 PM
i dunno what phone you've got cause the link didn't say, but with mine i got a usb cable with the phone and some crappy software which lets you upload/download stuff

DIGI
09-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Right on, thanks gents. I've put off having a cell phone until last year cuz I always thought they were trendy and gay, but necessity came a callin'. Oh well, at least my being in the dark for a few years will pay off for tumor-growth related reasons.

buddylee
09-20-2005, 06:22 PM
you mite need to have a service set up from you provider.

zippo
09-20-2005, 06:28 PM
were so stupid with our cell phones and text messages and the picture taking.
we should all commit to no usage of cell phones or to using them only for emergencies (uh...mmm...4 times a year maybe?) and make it like a movement against our own gullible past. would it be tragic? if we werent to use our cell phones i mean? it would prove more precisely:1) we dont need cellular phones 2) the autosufficiency and power of the masses. could be like a test for future massive movements. another taste of what revolutionary movement is all about, reviving the significance of the group.
we could organize it by country, and have subgroups in each one, they woulntdt necessarily have to be done at the same time but do at least commit to be done

tracky
09-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Power lines are the devils veins and electricity is his blood!

Nomen Nescio
09-22-2005, 08:10 AM
You may try use other wireless plan (http://prepaid-wireless.phonebestcard.com/prepaid-wireless-plan.htm). It can enable send the pics to a website from cell phone.