PDA

View Full Version : Best/Worst Day Of Your Life

laurie_hammy
09-23-2005, 08:45 AM
My best - Beastie Boys concert. No im not sucking up the Beasties ass's but the same day I had one of the best surfs of my life too.

My Worst - Fuck that

boys_beastie
09-23-2005, 11:24 AM
best- the first time i saw the beastie boys or standing on top of the twin towers

worst-i dont actually know... :confused: i guess im lucky

Yeti
09-23-2005, 11:35 AM
Best-At 16 I had sex for the 1st time with my neighbor Deanna.
Worst-At 16 I had sex for the 1st with my neighbor Deanna.

(I was quick & I felt like a monkey putting squares pegs in the triangular slots. There was alot of unnecessary groping.)

Luckily, Deanna was very nice and we tried again and again and again.........
She was my favorite neighbor of alltime. The Johnson family ran a close 2nd because they ran a hooch house on Sundays complete with poker games.

BangkokB
09-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Seeing an undisclosed amount of money in my wifes bank account makes for one helluva day.

Worst day....I've had a bunch of um so lets stack um up after everything is said and done. A days what you make it

Ace42X
09-23-2005, 04:20 PM
Worst is a toughie. Had some bad breakups, but the question is: Is it worst because of what happened, or worst because of the context?

I've had some bad breakups, and while some were more painful of themselves, some hurt more because of the timing.

CrankItUp!
09-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Best - getting paid.

Worst - being broke before the end of the day after paying bills and things , then realizing that I haven't even been grocery shopping yet....happens every damn time !

guerillaGardner
09-24-2005, 02:32 AM
I can think of three worst days - two are the days my brothers died - one in '94 and the other in '99. The third is too personal.

Best day ever also qualifies for fourth worst day ever. I was being transferred between hospitals while suffering from an (at the time) unidentified pulmonary condition. I had an incredible Maslow-esque peak experience on the hospital mini-bus (it was perhaps mildly induced by weakness and hospital drugs, mixed with being a most glorious day, plus the driver was playing the most amazing music) but a few hours later I was coughing up blood and it got really scary.

The weird thing is that as much as that was a really scary time I don't think I had ever felt so alive in my life.

guerillaGardner
09-24-2005, 02:36 AM
Best - getting paid.

Worst - being broke before the end of the day after paying bills and things , then realizing that I haven't even been grocery shopping yet....happens every damn time !

Tell me about it :o

But I feel for you snicker. Its a pretty damn shitty feeling especially when you work hard and you feel that being able to pay for the basics and have enough for just a little fun isn't too much to ask in life.

CJM
09-24-2005, 09:12 AM
a day that had both was the day i rode the most amazing pow line of my life (steep and deep) with some friends. found out when i got back to my place that sittie (grand-ma) died of cancer.

jackrock
09-24-2005, 09:17 AM
-best- when i went to disneyland.... when bruce springsteen gave me his pick in a concert

-worst- my parents separation

DandyFop
09-24-2005, 10:56 AM
Some of these "best days" that only involve money are a little depressing - there's nothing else than that that's happened that was your best day? ouch.

Mine would have to be either seeing the Bboys in Vegas for the $2 Bill show cause it was recorded so I have it forever and cause I got to meet them afterwards. Or my last day in Chile.

I don't know if I have a worst, I have a really bad memory.

little j
09-24-2005, 12:39 PM
best day of my life?
the days my nieces were born.
the day i knew i loved seth
and today is pretty good too.

worst day? thus far? the day i realized i didn't really love matt.

paul jones
09-24-2005, 01:04 PM
best day: getting a 2 hour blowjob

worst: loads

ToucanSpam
09-24-2005, 01:06 PM
Best-Probably when I graduated....I didn't know I was going to graduate with highest honors. That kind of shocked me but when they announced it I felt as though a thousand eyes gazed upon me and said 'this boy's gonna make it big time.'. That, or when I saw the Trews live.

Worst-heh. A couple of them rank pretty bad, but the absolute worst was the day my grandpa died. That still hurts me today thinking about it. We were incredibly close and there is this huge void in my heart now, and I have nothing to fill it with but memories. The day Lindsey and I broke up was a nasty one too, but you can't compare one to the other really.

enree erzweglle
09-30-2005, 06:18 AM
best--you'd think it would have been when my son was born, but it wasn't. I was too afraid that day for it to have been the best day ever. I think best for me was when I knew that I'd be fine once my kid left home for college.

A future best day will be when I realize that my son will be fine once he leaves college.

worst--You'd think it would have been when my ma died, but it wasn't. (Because by then, death was a welcome release for her.) The worst day for me was when I realized that she was not going to survive her illness. (She was diagnosed in a July and died 5ish months later, in the following December. She was young when she died and was very enthusiastic and energetic; I had a hard time accepting that that energy could evaporate the way it did. It was a fast, hard, relentless illness and I spent most of her last months trying to talk her out of giving in to it. In hindsight, I should have helped her to let go of herself more easily.)

adam_f
09-30-2005, 06:43 AM
Best- WHEN VIN DIESEL SAID HE WAS MAKING A SEQUEL TO PITCH BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGLOLROLFBBQ!

Worst- September 19th of this year.

miss_bhaven
09-30-2005, 07:55 AM
Best - The day I fell in love with my gf.
Worst - Days that x-mates have betrayed me and the day I thought I lost my Mum.

Nadia
09-30-2005, 07:56 AM
best
when i found out that i really had telepathic skills and not just making it all up (that day was awesome).
also when i got my dog, elliot. and a year after, i got my second dog, orlando.

worst
the day my sister died

Tzar
09-30-2005, 09:55 AM
the day I thought I lost my Mum.
:(

best: BDO (front row for the first time i saw beasties, self explanitory)
worst: hmmm... when dad walked out, that was the trigger for a lot of future bad days.

cosmo105
09-30-2005, 09:59 AM
best - july 27th, 2004.

worst - hard to say. there've been some bad ones...i'd like to think the worst day of my life has already passed, so i guess i'll say when my dad died.

Audielicious
10-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Best: January 28, 2005
Worst: October 30, 1989 (the day my Dad died)

Lowjams
10-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Best-The day I finally got that band together.
Worst-When I got cold feet and turned down that date. Damn!

BionicEye
10-01-2005, 07:15 PM
best: graduating from college
worst: getting laid off

hardnox71
10-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Best- March 11, 2000 @ 12:26 p.m. (Daughter was born.)
Worst- May 1, 2002 @ 10:00 a.m. (She went to NY.)