PDA

View Full Version : My first BBMB dream....creepy.

Qdrop
09-23-2005, 09:17 AM
I can't believe i'm dreaming about you fuckers....

but here it is:

(the "phrase that pays" here is: "for some reason")

So at one point in my dreams...i find myself going back to college. me and bunch of other new attendees were lining up in groups outside, to be ushered to our new dorms.

as our group is walking through the campus, through a courtyard, i hear 2 girls giggling behind me...i look behind me, and it's cosmo...and some other giggly girl.

for some reason, i'm carrying 2 jars of peanut butter, one in each hand.
it's very windy out...so, for some reason, i decide to walk backward (with my back to the wind)...
so i'm looking at cosmo...her hair is longer, and i'm not too sure if it's her....and i don't recognize the girl next to her (who keeps giggling).
they don't recognize me at all....i'm wearing my glasses for some reason.

so we're walking...and i'm swinging my arms crazily as i walk for some reason...suddenly my hand slips on one of the jars of peanut butter....and it hits cosmo!
i was embarrassed...but it induced convesation between us....
she was like "did you just throw that at me".

"it was an accident...sorry."

the girl next to her is giggling and whispering to her.
so we chat (i'm still not sure if it's cosmo)....and we come to a very steep grass hill...that the whole group has to climb up to get to our dorm building.
so i use my free hand (i'm still carrying one of the jars of peanut butter) to climb.

cosmo says "so how would you have climbed if you still had that other jar of peanut butter?"

"i guess i'd be using my teeth."

they giggle like little girls.

"that really wasn't that funny..."

so we get to the top of the hill....and the other girl goes "ok cosmo, i'll catch you later..."

i go "wait....did you just call her cosmo?"
i realize it IS comso.
i look at her.."do you know who i am?"

cosmo looks at me blankly.

"i'm Qdrop...on BBMB."

cosmo goes pale.
"you....you're....uh...."

i'm like "yeah....do you, like hate me?...i mean.."

"no...no" cosmo says. "it's just internet...."
"but your glasses...i didn't recognize you....your glasses look so....british."

so we like awkwardly hug for some reason.

then the girl next to her looks at me and giggles (i swear i am not making this up) "hi, my nickname is queenie....but you probably know me as Echewta."

"wait...YOU'RE echewta?...a chick?"

she giggles uncontrollably.
we have an even more awkward hug.

so cosmo is like "hey, you need to come meet Steger....he's already in our dorm".

"yeah...okay"

so we go up to the second floor of the building and she opens her dorm door.
and steger is sitting on a bean bag watching TV.
cosmo goes "hey....look! i found Qdrop!"

and steger looks for like one second "eh...yeah..." and ignores me....

then i wake up.

dude, will you people stay the fuck out of my dreams.....

ToucanSpam
09-23-2005, 09:20 AM
hahahahaha thats mildly creepy and funny

wanton wench
09-23-2005, 09:25 AM
for some reason thats just weird!

Yeti
09-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Qdrop, I have heard that dreams are manifested by the last thoughts before sleep. Was your mind wandering and BBMB popped in? Your dream was oddly funny. Do you like peanut butter? Was it Jif Crunchy? I like Jif and Skippy extra crunchy. Although they have sugar and hydrogenated oils added to them also. Do you know what hydrogenated oil is? Crisco! I am eating Crisco on my english muffins and it tastes good. :confused:

Echewta
09-23-2005, 09:28 AM
swear to god.

ScarySquirrel
09-23-2005, 09:29 AM
So what kind of needles do you use when you spin, dude?

Qdrop
09-23-2005, 09:34 AM
swear to god.

i swear....not making that up.
funny as hell.

Qdrop
09-23-2005, 09:35 AM

Shure...M44-7's

btw...i'm just about finished with a new mix...i'll send you a copy.

TAL
09-23-2005, 09:47 AM
I never remember my dreams.

ToucanSpam
09-23-2005, 09:51 AM
I've had a couple.

jabumbo
09-23-2005, 09:57 AM

Monsieur Decuts
09-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Shure...M44-7's

there's no better!

I've been scratching the hell outta this one needle for like 2 years

ScarySquirrel
09-23-2005, 11:07 AM
What about those guys like me who aren't cool enough to know how to do all that wiring stuff and whatever... plus I bought my 1200's used and they didn't come with any headshells.

I'm using some weird Numark things right now... but I see lots of cats using those Ortofons as well. Any input on those things?

TurdBerglar
09-23-2005, 11:13 AM
a sex dream is next

Qdrop
09-23-2005, 11:23 AM
a sex dream is next

i'll slit my fuckin wrists....

TurdBerglar
09-23-2005, 11:24 AM
you know im gonna be there now

Monsieur Decuts
09-23-2005, 11:27 AM
What about those guys like me who aren't cool enough to know how to do all that wiring stuff and whatever... plus I bought my 1200's used and they didn't come with any headshells.

I'm using some weird Numark things right now... but I see lots of cats using those Ortofons as well. Any input on those things?

q-bert has an ortofon deal so they can't be all bad..i think they give good quality..although maybe not for scratchin.

SS if you can run a radio show you can wire up 4 little wires..all color coated. You can grab headshells on ebay on the chizzeap.

abcdefz
09-23-2005, 11:45 AM

I swear -- my first thought was that this was a drug reference.

Qdrop
09-23-2005, 12:21 PM
What about those guys like me who aren't cool enough to know how to do all that wiring stuff and whatever it's easy as pie...red to red, green to green, etc..

... plus I bought my 1200's used and they didn't come with any headshells. headshells cost like $1. you can get em at any record store.

I'm using some weird Numark things right now... but I see lots of cats using those Ortofons as well. Any input on those things? ortofons are nice.
if you have a steady hand...you'll be fine.
but if you like really move the record and get aggressive...you need wieght..pure a simple.
you need the big fat shells like the shure's..

avignon
09-23-2005, 05:10 PM
Lock your doors Echewta.

DIGI
09-23-2005, 05:42 PM
whoa.............dude................wow.

DipDipDive
09-23-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm not nearly as baffled by Echewta revealing himself as a giggly young girl as I am by the whole matter of the peanut butter.

Qdrop
09-23-2005, 06:57 PM
i'm actually afraid to go to sleep tonight.

cosmo105
09-23-2005, 10:55 PM
and yet i'm the internet dork

TurdBerglar
09-23-2005, 10:55 PM
i've had a dream about you too, cosmo

cosmo105
09-23-2005, 10:57 PM
i hope i was in some sort of cool animal costume (y)

TurdBerglar
09-23-2005, 10:58 PM
HOLY SHIT!

no, but close. i was a fuckn' huge penguin. i couldn't get a grip on you becuase of the flippers.

cosmo105
09-23-2005, 10:59 PM
hahaha. i can just see you getting frustrated, grabbing at me with your flippers as i go HA HA! and skip out of your reach.

TurdBerglar
09-23-2005, 11:01 PM
i feel a little embarrassed now

Beth
09-24-2005, 11:04 AM
my first board dream: me, echewta and atoz were on a cruise and we were sitting at a table overlooking water on some sort of mountain top or hill. i don't remember much else of that one.

my second board dream: i was somewhere that there was some kind of sleep over or camp out like thing, and i was laying down on the floor and a guy from here asked if i wanted to make out and i said that i did, so we made out. i made a thread about it and made everyone guess who it was. yep, it was dr deaf. this was well before he and i started talking and decided we wanted to be together. i don't even know if he noticed me at the time i dreamed this.

that was my last BBMB dream.

paul jones
09-24-2005, 11:11 AM
I had a dream that McMac was getting beaten up by some retards

little j
09-24-2005, 11:58 AM
i dreamed that qdrop was this talking baby or something.
before i knew that qdrop was qdrop.
wacky
i've had a dream that involved ralph wiggum and sex.
but not sex with me. :D

i've had others too. you people haunt me.

Bob
09-24-2005, 01:13 PM
i had a bbmb dream last night too, but it was a short one. nuzz and qdrop were on television, in some kind of billiards championship. they didn't look like each other, but i knew it was them, because their names were on the TV. then i changed the channel :confused:

Qdrop
09-24-2005, 02:14 PM
and yet i'm the internet dork

that will never change.....