PDA

View Full Version : The BBMB dreams are contagious.

Medellia
09-26-2005, 12:24 AM
I've had dreams involving board members before, but this one just seemed worthy of posting:

I was at a slumber party, I have no idea who's house it was. Beastieangel, cos, dandy, DDD, Pauli, Zorra and a couple of others that I can't remember right now were there as well. Lindsey was on her way to the party. And no fellas, it was not an all girl orgy. The dream played out like a movie. There was a score and it just felt very cinematic. Also there was DVD commentary over the action. Now bear in mind, I don't remember everything that happened, so I'm just going to hit the high points.

So we were at the party waiting for Lindsey when we found out there were zombies taking over the town. So we grabbed a TV, phone, food, and my cat (why my cat was there even though it wasn't my house I don't know) and went into one of the bedrooms and boarded up the door. Since we were upstairs we didn't bother boarding up the window, because we were watching for Lindsey.

The scene then cut to Lindsey, who was driving to the party when her car breaks down. At this point she was commenting on how the music in the background foreshadowed her death later in the movie (this is the only bit of commentary that stuck out to me). Zombies are coming up towards her and she's freaking out, when a cop drives up and shoots the zombies and she gets in the cop car. She then calls us at the party and tells us what has happened and she is on her way.

Cut back to the party. We have a window open. We see a strange cat and decide to let it in. The cat is my sister's in real life, but in the dream nobody has seen it before. We then close the window.

Back to Lindsey and the cop. The cop car is breaking down as well. Cop gets out to fix it and asks Lindsey to help. A Zombie comes out of nowhere and attacks them. Lindsey and the cop die.

Party again. We come to realise the strange cat is a zombie. So we beat it to death with a rolling pin. It is clearly not a cat we are beating though (since it's a crappy zombie flick) but a cookie monster puppet that has been sprayed painted white with black spots (the cat is actually grey with white spots) and then credits roll.

The ending is quite anticlimactic, but the buildup was kinda intense and frightening. Or it would have been if there wasn't goddamn commentary.

TAL
09-26-2005, 12:29 AM
I wish I could remember my dreams :(

ToucanSpam
09-26-2005, 04:14 AM
hahaha

Hiebz
09-26-2005, 04:57 AM
was the cop gmsisko? :D

laurie_hammy
09-26-2005, 05:05 AM
I must say I am yet to dream about a message board :confused:

Tzar
09-26-2005, 06:08 AM
i'm waiting for the dream where my highly outragous thurst for gun-induced violence saves the day. (y)

adam_f
09-26-2005, 02:50 PM
I had a dream once that me and jabumbo worked at a Burger King, g-mile was our manager, and a-z spit in my face.

beastieangel01
09-26-2005, 02:56 PM
man, there should have been a part with me smashing a zombies brains out. Dang it.

:D weird dream.

CiaoBellaXO
09-26-2005, 02:57 PM
I wish I could remember my dreams :(

you could get that taken care of ya know.

adam_f
09-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by beastieangel01
man, there should have been a part with me smashing a zombies brains out. Dang it.

:D weird dream.

That would've been great if you smashed a-z's brains in after he spit on me.

like i smashed your moms brains out last night

ToucanSpam
09-26-2005, 03:01 PM
I had a dream where Jabumbo and I were going to a Pirates game, and they won like 20-4 over the Yankees. It was completely ridiculous, he wouldn't buy me a hot dog (I had Canadian money which apparantly makes people in the States say KLJFK;LAFJAEKL;GJNADGNA,MDNFAOK WE DONT ACCEPT THIS SHIT). Anyways we met up with some people and then went surfing :confused:

Medellia
09-26-2005, 09:05 PM
was the cop gmsisko? :D
Ha! It wasn't him, but now that yoou say that he did look exactly how I imagine sisko would look. Fat redneck.

Medellia
09-26-2005, 09:09 PM
(I had Canadian money which apparantly makes people in the States say KLJFK;LAFJAEKL;GJNADGNA,MDNFAOK WE DONT ACCEPT THIS SHIT).
I once got a Canadian nickel back from a Pepsi machine in Dallas.

UGh, I just said "Nickelback". :(

jabumbo
09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
I had a dream once that me and jabumbo worked at a Burger King, g-mile was our manager, and a-z spit in my face.

he was probably mad because you can't make a burger for shit you hack

jabumbo
09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
I had a dream where Jabumbo and I were going to a Pirates game, and they won like 20-4 over the Yankees. It was completely ridiculous, he wouldn't buy me a hot dog (I had Canadian money which apparantly makes people in the States say KLJFK;LAFJAEKL;GJNADGNA,MDNFAOK WE DONT ACCEPT THIS SHIT). Anyways we met up with some people and then went surfing :confused:

that would totally happen if you actually came here to go to a game

honest