PDA

View Full Version : let's talk about emotions...

SobaViolence
09-26-2005, 10:22 AM
either it's her time of the month or she enjoys blabbing for 45 minutes about how my best friend is treating her poorly.

you'd think after 2 years she would have got some kind of insight on how my best friend acts and responds to certain situations. she's so dumb...

someone pass me a tampon, a tub of chocolate ice cream and turn up the barbara streisand... (n)

ToucanSpam
09-26-2005, 10:24 AM
Sounds like a shitty time.

SobaViolence
09-26-2005, 10:31 AM
should i be sympathetic?

i mean, they get into the same arguments/fights (it seems) like every month...

ToucanSpam
09-26-2005, 10:33 AM
First off, tell the one who blabbed to you to stop blabbing, and to cool out and enjoy life insted of fighting over the same old shit.

Then tell the other friend to stop talking about the same shit.

Rock
09-26-2005, 10:36 AM
I say stay out of it. chances are that if you get involved then one side or the other is going to resent you because of it.

Qdrop
09-26-2005, 10:36 AM
is this the same girl who dicked you over?

SobaViolence
09-26-2005, 10:40 AM
well, my friend can be an ass. but she can also be clingy, such a party pooper and a nag.

i told them both that they need to chill out, and not be so on edge, but they stopped asking my opinion (around the same time i stopped caring)

its just she is still surprsied when something like this happens, and i just want to shake her half to death and scream, 'YOU DID THIS LAST MONTH!'

and i know its not pms' fault. most of the time...

edit: q, no, this is his gf of 2 years. that girl has since appologized and blamed it on her pms... :confused: (to hell with her)

ToucanSpam
09-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Soba, I'm sorry but, you hang out with some nasty bitches.

And uh yeah, tell them to stop being babies and fuckin party.

zorra_chiflada
09-26-2005, 07:25 PM
if she's your girlfriend, you have to listen to her, and pretend to be interested.

but she's your friend's girlfriend, so, i don't know.

little j
09-26-2005, 08:28 PM
ok. so just so im clear.
your best friend's girlfriend complains to you about him?

doesn't she have any friends?

doesn't she realize that you will probably be biased towards your friend instead of her?

tell her that she shouldn't talk to you about him because you will probably tell him everything she says.

zorra_chiflada
09-26-2005, 08:35 PM
(!) i was complaining about something last night, and joe wanted to go to sleep so he told me to write my complaints down and he's read them on his lunch break. maybe you could do that too?

TurdBerglar
09-26-2005, 08:37 PM
why do females care so much about shit

zorra_chiflada
09-26-2005, 08:38 PM
because it's important

TurdBerglar
09-26-2005, 08:39 PM
females think everything is important

little j
09-26-2005, 08:51 PM
(!) i was complaining about something last night, and joe wanted to go to sleep so he told me to write my complaints down and he's read them on his lunch break. maybe you could do that too?
ha!
that is so great!

Medellia
09-26-2005, 09:39 PM
females think everything is important
That's because everything is. And how come we never cuddle? :mad:

TurdBerglar
09-26-2005, 09:42 PM
huh?

i love cuddling

no im serious

Medellia
09-26-2005, 09:44 PM
I just can't picture you as a cuddler. :confused:

TurdBerglar
09-26-2005, 09:46 PM
if you do it right you can get your hand up her shirt. and if you great at it she'll ask you to put your hand up her shirt(or down her pants)

QueenAdrock
09-26-2005, 09:49 PM
I knew there was a motive behind Turd's sweetness.

Medellia
09-26-2005, 09:51 PM
Yeah. Cuddling just for some boob grabbing. For shame.

TurdBerglar
09-26-2005, 09:52 PM
i like to cuddle tits. what's the big deal?

SobaViolence
09-26-2005, 10:46 PM
you don't care about her feelings... :rolleyes:

miss_bhaven
09-27-2005, 03:11 AM
I don't understand why males always jump to the conclusion that 'it's that time of the month' when us grrlies are in a bad mood?! It's not always the case dudes! Take it into consideration that maybe we're just in a bad mood? Just like you dudes might be on a particular day? :p

zorra_chiflada
09-27-2005, 03:16 AM
I don't understand why males always jump to the conclusion that 'it's that time of the month' when us grrlies are in a bad mood?! It's not always the case dudes! Take it into consideration that maybe we're just in a bad mood? Just like you dudes might be on a particular day? :p

exactly. i'm a cranky bitch. that's just the kind of person i am. i could be in a bad mood on any given day. being on the rag does not factor into my fits of rage.

miss_bhaven
09-27-2005, 03:19 AM
exactly. i'm a cranky bitch. that's just the kind of person i am. i could be in a bad mood on any given day. being on the rag does not factor into my fits of rage.

See boys!! ;):p

Tzar
09-27-2005, 03:57 AM
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

FUCKING AWESOME!!

WHAT A CHAMP!!

Knuckles
09-27-2005, 04:15 AM
I'm using this one (y)

Zount is the man.

miss_bhaven
09-27-2005, 04:16 AM

*Tsk tsk* How rude :(

synch
09-27-2005, 04:37 AM
I'm using this one (y)

Zount is the man.
*pictures Knuckles' lady with her arms folded, tapping her foot on the floor and with the expression of someone that is trying to locate the jugular*

"But honey, it worked for someone on the internet!"

Tzar
09-27-2005, 04:39 AM
*pictures Knuckles' lady with her arms folded, tapping her foot on the floor and with the expression of someone that is trying to locate the jugular*

"But honey, it worked for someone on the internet!"

ahahahah! :D
and then she holds up a printed picture of one of his dirty photochops. like that one with something up PJ's arse.