PDA

View Full Version : Yepperiee aloplopaloobabop a whop a whop bam boom

ericlee
09-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah so I guess ya'll was expecting Tuttie Fruty after the thread title but umm... Yeah

So anyway, this is actully a droned post or in fact a drunk- stoned post. Just a lil check ya'll heads post to seee how ya'll doin oout thar.

All I have to say now is Please allow me to adust my pants and dammit, for once, someone get on here and ask me anything and let me tell ya what(after the year I've been here and reading your posts) my noggin has in store about ya.

P.s please be patient for it might take a little while being I"m using my Mom's web.tv which is on dial up

TurdBerglar
09-29-2005, 10:54 PM
this thread has great potential

DandyFop
09-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Wopboba loobap

tracky
09-29-2005, 10:56 PM
so you're back home now? relaxing and taking in the sight of lawn instead of sand? :D

ericlee
09-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Ok. Foist of all Mr. Toid Boiglar. You my friend has always got the cheese goin in my facial area. You have always got me laughing because you have never held any secrets. I mean the whole jackin off using your spit as lube. I still remember that thread and it made me lart. Yep, laugh till I fart. But my question is... What are you goin to do with the turds that you've robbed? Make an adobe hut?

Dandy baby...Keep the pics goin. Such a clean and yet so dirty Irish bird and one of the only peoples that appreciated the only attempt that I made as an alias. Does Adrock's taint ring a bell? Reeephahaa. Oh yeah, I tried to make my avatar as scratch and sniff

Tracky... My props for you are the limits. You remind me as how I was when I was in me prime. You are as well like me on this M.b for you are truly understimated. Your photoshop skills lack in the notification depart. Of course when photoshop is mentioned, Knucks comes first in mind and I don't blame anyone for that but I always rembember your works and I did in fact lart after having a looksie of some of your shit. I.E the SS and the tow truck incedent... lAwfucking lol

ericlee
09-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Oh yeah Tracky... Pissing in the lawn is so much better cause I'm helping the environment. Yeah, so I piss in the sand, I can write my name and all but when I piss in the grass, there will be a huge green sploch in my rememberance

DandyFop
09-29-2005, 11:30 PM
and one of the only peoples that appreciated the only attempt that I made as an alias. Does Adrock's taint ring a bell? Reeephahaa. Oh yeah, I tried to make my avatar as scratch and sniff

OMG...that was awesome...

TurdBerglar
09-29-2005, 11:39 PM
nice stereotype, asshole. i don't talk like that

Lemmy's Liver
09-29-2005, 11:47 PM
I bet my ass my new job I just signed for has like drug tests. I can smell it, even if the contract doesn't mention this.

I'll be unemployed in 3 months.

PS: Eric, man, don't diss Black Sabbath Dio era. "Heaven and Hell" on heavy rotation. Thou shalt not disseth.

tracky
09-29-2005, 11:55 PM
Tracky... My props for you are the limits. You remind me as how I was when I was in me prime. You are as well like me on this M.b for you are truly understimated. Your photoshop skills lack in the notification depart. Of course when photoshop is mentioned, Knucks comes first in mind and I don't blame anyone for that but I always rembember your works and I did in fact lart after having a looksie of some of your shit. I.E the SS and the tow truck incedent... lAwfucking lol

hey thanks, man :) I didn't think anyone saw that SS photoshop :D

ericlee
09-29-2005, 11:59 PM
Ok mr. Liver. First, your user name. What's up with the liver? Is it the sirosss or however you spell it or was it that the mole has finally decided to go internally and found it's way down to his liver that gave ya the idea?

I"ve always liked reading your posts for one thing you grab yourself by the balls (or liver? or mole?) and hocked that loogey of precise opinion.

For one thing I do admire your whole thread about Katrina cause you know, not even 2 weeks after it happened there were photochops making fun of the people's misfortunate events. I still don't know what to think cause I did laugh at some of it and your were true about it. If it happened in Europe then what would your response be?

Oh and Randy Rhodes is currently playing chop sticks for you.

Lemmy's Liver
09-30-2005, 12:37 AM
interesting:

this board needs 1000 clones of you & me & jammy & 500 screaming teens with braces arguing about football 24/7 (y)

jackrock
09-30-2005, 12:58 AM
OOHOOH do me next!!

ericlee
09-30-2005, 10:03 PM
OOHOOH do me next!!

you're damn skippy I'd be the pitcher. Sorry though, I haven't read enough of your posts. Don't get upset, I'm just a busy guy and only get online a few hours at a time and usually when I do I'm wasted so I can't remember shit.