PDA

View Full Version : news flash: beastie boys arrested at mardi gras for jumping on the float

z-boy
10-04-2005, 09:55 PM

canucklehead200
10-04-2005, 11:37 PM
my man MCA's got a beard like a billy goat?

Funkyfreshgrape
10-05-2005, 12:01 AM
why would they do something like that?! :confused:

steve-onpoint
10-05-2005, 12:57 AM

to save people.

z-boy
10-05-2005, 01:10 AM
...and in other breaking news "ooh ooh" is MCA's disco call

discopants
10-05-2005, 02:27 AM
An onlooker said that despite appearances there was nothing wrong with his leg, he was just a b-boy limping.

Weezman
10-05-2005, 07:26 AM
Like eating burgers or chicken or you'll be picking your nose
I'm on time and that's how it goes
You heard my style I think you missed the point

that's the joint :p

Funkyfreshgrape
10-05-2005, 08:32 AM
to save people.
save what people??? :confused:

Funkyfreshgrape
10-05-2005, 08:38 AM
z-boy where did your get that from, news??? :confused:

Kid Presentable
10-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Tell me what's the next episode, is he crazy?
Does he wanna chase me or waste me?

steve-onpoint
10-05-2005, 09:03 PM

good people.

z-boy
10-06-2005, 01:19 AM
the float was on fire, mike d extinguished a flaming baby using his saliva, and then he blew smoke rings when he exhaled, he is a hero

discopants
10-06-2005, 02:46 AM

Innocent bystanders of course.

Junker
10-06-2005, 05:38 AM
the float was on fire, mike d extinguished a flaming baby using his saliva, and then he blew smoke rings when he exhaled, he is a hero

I gott say thats a poweful saliva (y)

fonky pizza
10-06-2005, 07:13 AM
heros are frequently arrested.

fonky pizza
10-06-2005, 07:16 AM
you would know about saliva, right?

Hey man! I got a fever record! it's sweet G Kurtis Blow!

ciao!!! :)

fonky pizza
10-06-2005, 07:25 AM
Yeah I love it! The fat bass and the beats and the flows (y)

Junker
10-06-2005, 08:27 AM
you would know about saliva, right?

:confused:
Seriously, how old are this guy??

Kid Presentable
10-06-2005, 10:35 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Spam.

Junker
10-06-2005, 10:48 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Spam.

hahahahaha.................

Note: "guido" here in my city means (someone) stupid, dumbass, moron, etc. I think its the same in English. And its serious. Im not inventing this shit.

fonky pizza
10-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey Kids! May we?

Thanks for the link but i don't know much of the artists, a record fever is rare shit here, cool to have one! Now, why i got this record is because of the Beastie boys of course and I like them for spreading the hip hop NY style culture through their music and their shirts....

now go with the bullshit kids! I'm out :D

Junker
10-06-2005, 01:07 PM
not here in the states. "guido" is typically someone of italian decent and in the mob. I take it youve never watched "the sopranos" or "growing up gotti". :rolleyes:

Whatever.......

fonky pizza
10-06-2005, 02:51 PM
not here in the states. "guido" is typically someone of italian decent and in the mob. I take it youve never watched "the sopranos" or "growing up gotti". :rolleyes:

yeah! (y) it also means I drive! :D

Micodin
10-06-2005, 03:11 PM
I take it youve never watched "growing up gotti". :rolleyes:

i fucking hate that show...

Funkyfreshgrape
10-06-2005, 06:07 PM
I hope mike is okay!

z-boy
10-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Mike should be ok, he did loose a lot of saliva but its nothing that a couple of saliva injections cant fix, god bless modern medicine, and dont worry about how he'll handle time in the slammer should it come to that, Mike is related to Bruce Lee, he used to babysit Mike when he was growing up, he taught Mike the kung fu grip

balohna
10-07-2005, 03:34 AM
New Orleans is famous for it's Mardi Gras parades... think of what people might be being saved.

YoungRemy
10-07-2005, 07:57 AM
this thread blows

Junker
10-07-2005, 08:28 AM
this thread blows

WORD !!!!!!

Weezman
10-07-2005, 12:57 PM
check out some classic hip hop moments at the fever......

http://www.feverrecords.com/gallery/index.php?cid=11#

awesome pics..... i actually met with Cynthia wwaaaaaaayyy!!!! back in the fall of 1988' at my old High School. Curie High in Chicago. She was signing autographs in a booth at the FUN ZONE (an video game arcade). Fun years.

Its nice to see her again. She's a lttle sweet thang!!

Cover girls...ive seen them at the Riviera back in 87' in know theve switched up girls since then.

Chi-town loves that Latin' freestyle!!

Thanks

Weezman!! :cool:

z-boy
10-09-2005, 12:44 AM
this thread blows

a lot of people get jealous, they're talkin about my thread...
BUT THATS JUST CAUSE THEY HAVENT GOT A THING TO SAY!

open letter to youngremy: the only thing that blows about this thread is your negative presence. For future reference, an example of something that blows is your mother.

YoungRemy
10-09-2005, 09:03 AM
a lot of people get jealous, they're talkin about my thread...
BUT THATS JUST CAUSE THEY HAVENT GOT A THING TO SAY!

open letter to youngremy: the only thing that blows about this thread is your negative presence. For future reference, an example of something that blows is your mother.

you got me newbie!!!

what was the point of this thread, to show that you know some lyrics?
i know some lyrics too, z-boy...
sure, you have a right to start threads with lyrics in them, then a bunch of naive posters start believing the hype and rumors get started, kind of like your early 2006 australia thread... im no bbmb cop, but i dont see anything of informational value in anything youve posted, you just quote lyrics all day long... more power to you, see you when some real news is posted...

lemme guess, Im supposed to open up my ears and clean out my eyes, right!!
:rolleyes:

z-boy
10-09-2005, 09:06 PM
you got me newbie!!!

what was the point of this thread, to show that you know some lyrics?
i know some lyrics too, z-boy...
sure, you have a right to start threads with lyrics in them, then a bunch of naive posters start believing the hype and rumors get started, kind of like your early 2006 australia thread... im no bbmb cop, but i dont see anything of informational value in anything youve posted, you just quote lyrics all day long... more power to you, see you when some real news is posted...

lemme guess, Im supposed to open up my ears and clean out my eyes, right!!
:rolleyes:

wow remy, you've really outdone yourself this time, i personally couldnt give two shits and a fuck what anyone posts on here, or anywhere else on the internet for that matter, you wont find me complaining about some harmless thread or post that doesnt aim to hurt or offend anyone, in fact it would be damn hard for anyone to write something that i deemed worthy of complaining about*, as i find arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics - even if you win you're still retarded**, if posting lyrics upsets you then you must live a pretty sheltered existence, i feel sorry for you, anyways i'm gonna keep on keepin on and doin my thing, as postin random lyrics is what i do best-
while you were at a party, you're girlfriend fessed

*you should feel honoured to have achieved such a feat
** my humble apologies to all the athletes who compete in the special olympics for using this term in a derogatory manner, i realise that your disabilities, unlike remy's, are not self induced

Junker
10-10-2005, 06:03 AM
wow remy, you've really outdone yourself this time, i personally couldnt give two shits and a fuck what anyone posts on here, or anywhere else on the internet for that matter, you wont find me complaining about some harmless thread or post that doesnt aim to hurt or offend anyone, in fact it would be damn hard for anyone to write something that i deemed worthy of complaining about*, as i find arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics - even if you win you're still retarded**, if posting lyrics upsets you then you must live a pretty sheltered existence, i feel sorry for you, anyways i'm gonna keep on keepin on and doin my thing, as postin random lyrics is what i do best-
while you were at a party, you're girlfriend fessed

*you should feel honoured to have achieved such a feat
** my humble apologies to all the athletes who compete in the special olympics for using this term in a derogatory manner, i realise that your disabilities, unlike remy's, are not self induced

Dude, Im with Young Remy. All your posts are quotes of lyrics. If you have an intention with these posts you should advise us cause I didnt see the point of your threads yet.

Peace out Y'all!!!!! :cool:

Sir SkratchaLot
10-10-2005, 06:07 AM
check out some classic hip hop moments at the fever......

http://www.feverrecords.com/gallery/index.php?cid=11#

dope

YoungRemy
10-10-2005, 09:48 AM
dude, z-boy , relax. welcome to the message boards. people have been quoting lyrics here for years, including me.

truth of the matter is, there wont BE a fucking Mardi Gras this year, so whats the point of making up a "newsflash" or a "secret tour" for shits and giggles?

"I'm just here for the B-Boys, so FUCK YOU MY MAN" :D

marshall10
10-10-2005, 11:59 AM
lol, that kid was just lookin for posts.

END THIS THREAD, STOP ATTENTION SEEKERS

z-boy
10-11-2005, 02:14 AM
lol, that kid was just lookin for posts.

END THIS THREAD, STOP ATTENTION SEEKERS

i love this, all these loosers with nothing better to do than post than they're own discontent with my random lyrics posts, yeah thats right my posts dont "inform" but if i want to waste my time posting random shit it shouldnt bother anyone, responding to random shit in a negative manner is weak as piss, awsome, keep em comin guys it would be cool to get this thread up to 50 posts before i start a new one
marshall - your jealous cause i'm makin that green
i got the girlies numbers from the places i been

z-boy
10-11-2005, 02:25 AM
Dude, Im with Young Remy. All your posts are quotes of lyrics. If you have an intention with these posts you should advise us cause I didnt see the point of your threads yet.

Peace out Y'all!!!!! :cool:

if there is a law against posting lyrics then you should advise us cause i see a lot of threads that are based on quoting lyrics and a lot of posts that are just lyrics, maybe you should get off my dick and start your own thread about how this practice upsets you, that is if you are capable of expressing an opinion that is not from someone elses mouth
got clientele, you know i rock well
and then your on my dick because i'm D.F.L

Peace to Bambatta and Jazzy Jay

z-boy
10-11-2005, 02:37 AM
dude, z-boy , relax. welcome to the message boards. people have been quoting lyrics here for years, including me.

truth of the matter is, there wont BE a fucking Mardi Gras this year, so whats the point of making up a "newsflash" or a "secret tour" for shits and giggles?

"I'm just here for the B-Boys, so FUCK YOU MY MAN" :D

newsflash to dipshit: there are other countries besides america, some of these countries hold what is referred to a as a mardi gras, dont try and get all intelligent on my ass, it doesnt suit you
got more suits than jacoby and meyers

discopants
10-11-2005, 02:46 AM
discontent

i live in a disco tent if it's any consolation.
its gonna be a hard hard winter :( .

Junker
10-11-2005, 06:26 AM
if there is a law against posting lyrics then you should advise us cause i see a lot of threads that are based on quoting lyrics

No, there arent.

and a lot of posts that are just lyrics,

Yeah......yours!

maybe you should get off my dick and start your own thread about how this practice upsets you, that is if you are capable of expressing an opinion that is not from someone elses mouth

Good idea! (y)

got clientele, you know i rock well
and then your on my dick because i'm D.F.L

I love B-boys makin with the freak freak too

Peace to Bambatta and Jazzy Jay

I love Alive too

YoungRemy
10-11-2005, 11:09 AM
newsflash to dipshit: there are other countries besides america, some of these countries hold what is referred to a as a mardi gras, dont try and get all intelligent on my ass, it doesnt suit you
got more suits than jacoby and meyers

no comment, this sentence speaks for itself
it was nice talking Beastie Boys with you, you really know your Mardi Gras history!!

I Love Z-boy!!!

lolz!!!!! roxors!!!

fonky pizza
10-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Mike is related to Bruce Lee, he used to babysit Mike when he was growing up, he taught Mike the kung fu grip

Well of course, it's obvious! (y)
And there got to be a lyric about it somewhere, so come on guys, stop being so serious cause I wanna know more about Mike's adventures! :D

z-boy
10-12-2005, 12:51 AM
disco tents are cool, they were invented by Mike D, he based them on Bruce Lee's original ramblings about the possibility of a kung fu disco tent, Mike thought that this would be going too far, it was the one thing they never saw eye to eye on, anyways Mike eventually refined Bruce's idea and the disco tent was born, this outraged Bruce, it was not the fact that Mike used Bruce's ideas that outraged him, but the fact that Mike had changed Bruce's original conception, this caused a rift between the two that lasted for the last few years of Bruce's life, as time passed and Mike matured he eventually came to the conclusion that a kung fu disco tent would be cool, but his pride would not let him be the bigger man and admit this to Bruce, Mike now maintains that one of his biggest regrets in life is that he never fessed up about his eventual realisation that kung fu disco tents are a good idea, at Bruce's funeral Mike graffitied a message on Bruce's tombstone, it can still be seen to this day, although it is a little faded, it reads "kung fu disco tents are a good idea", which explains the fact that it was Mike D who wrote the line
"i've got the kung fu grip behind my green trap kit" for the song titled "get it together" if you think about it

discopants
10-12-2005, 02:23 AM
^Wow, I never knew my disco tent was invented by a collab. between D. and Lee. In homour of that, kung fu is now taken off the list of prohibeted activities. Skateboarding and baseball caps are still banned. Do I have patent rights on the disco kitchen? Boy, the shit I've gotten up to in there.

z-boy
10-12-2005, 07:22 PM
yeah, i dont think Mike will mind if you patent the disco kitchen, Mike has got more patents than a plumber got pliers, he's a diabolical master mind when it comes to invention, for instance he invented the word "mullet", which first appeared in the first issue of Mike's Grand Royale magazine, and who appears on the cover of that issue i hear you ask? none other than Bruce Lee.
Mike D with the master plan.

Chicka B
10-12-2005, 07:57 PM
hahaha

adrock14
10-12-2005, 08:34 PM
word...

discopants
10-13-2005, 08:32 AM
for instance he invented the word "mullet", which first appeared in the first issue of Mike's Grand Royale magazine, and who appears on the cover of that issue i hear you ask? none other than Bruce Lee.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!!!! Sorry to lay it down but the mullet was invented by 80's football god Glenn Hoddle

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/southbank/pottery/3/footballindex.html

Go down until you get to Hoddle.

I wish I was in my disco kitchen now, instead of waiting for a ridiculously late seminar. I have this proper handle egg whisk and, er, I've said too much...

fonky pizza
10-16-2005, 02:01 PM
Ever tried kung fu disco dance? (y)

marshall10
10-16-2005, 04:00 PM
~Nope

z-boy
10-16-2005, 09:03 PM
kung fu disco dance was outlawed in 1989, too many innocent bystanders were getting killed, but it is still practiced in many underground clubs, and although he wont go on record as being involved, due to fear of prosecution, it is well known in kung fu disco circles that Mike D is an avid participant in illegal underground kung fu disco dancing, some people say that he in fact owns an extensive chain of undergound kung fu disco dance clubs, however it is hard to substantiate such rumours as it is all kept hush hush, apparently the first rule of kung fu disco dance club is - you do not talk about kung fu disco dance club

discopants
10-17-2005, 02:21 AM
Ever tried kung fu disco dance? (y)

many times my man, that lead to the great disco masssacre of 2001.

fonky pizza
10-18-2005, 02:27 PM
and in another of his sulfurous and most mysterious rhymes…

Got numbers beyond what you can dial
Maybe it’s because I am so versatile

what was mike really refering to.......?

fonky pizza
10-18-2005, 02:28 PM
many times my man, that lead to the great disco masssacre of 2001.

you should have wore your discopants my man

discopants
10-19-2005, 02:38 AM
you should have wore your discopants my man

I always wear my discopants, that was the problem, there were people whose eyesite couldn't cope with the various dazzling colours eminating from my lower regions and were thus not able to protect themselves. When I get going I get going, it's every man for himself. When I listen to Transmission by Joy Division, the police are obliged to provide an exclusion zone, I can't be held responsible. I don't think Ian Curtis would approve of my garments though.

marthafocker
10-23-2005, 10:07 AM

Because they are buddists

steve-onpoint
10-27-2005, 12:44 AM
yeah, i dont think Mike will mind if you patent the disco kitchen, Mike has got more patents than a plumber got pliers, he's a diabolical master mind when it comes to invention, for instance he invented the word "mullet", which first appeared in the first issue of Mike's Grand Royale magazine, and who appears on the cover of that issue i hear you ask? none other than Bruce Lee.

Whilst corporations patent DNA, I patent my feet with sneakers.

Lex Diamonds
11-02-2005, 03:55 PM
disco tents are cool, they were invented by Mike D, he based them on Bruce Lee's original ramblings about the possibility of a kung fu disco tent, Mike thought that this would be going too far, it was the one thing they never saw eye to eye on, anyways Mike eventually refined Bruce's idea and the disco tent was born, this outraged Bruce, it was not the fact that Mike used Bruce's ideas that outraged him, but the fact that Mike had changed Bruce's original conception, this caused a rift between the two that lasted for the last few years of Bruce's life, as time passed and Mike matured he eventually came to the conclusion that a kung fu disco tent would be cool, but his pride would not let him be the bigger man and admit this to Bruce, Mike now maintains that one of his biggest regrets in life is that he never fessed up about his eventual realisation that kung fu disco tents are a good idea, at Bruce's funeral Mike graffitied a message on Bruce's tombstone, it can still be seen to this day, although it is a little faded, it reads "kung fu disco tents are a good idea", which explains the fact that it was Mike D who wrote the line
"i've got the kung fu grip behind my green trap kit" for the song titled "get it together" if you think about it
z-boy rules! :D (y)

discopants
11-07-2005, 03:50 AM
z-boy rules! :D (y)

Only in his own bathroom ;) .

z-boy
11-07-2005, 04:18 AM
as a result of that little outburst discopants's application for patent rights of disco kitchens has been rejected, let that be a lesson to anyone else that is thinking about posting any irrational, ill-concieved, sporadic comments on this thread, this thread was created for the purpose of advancing science, not to plunge human kind back into the primordial goo from whence it came, shame on you discopants, ive come to expect better from you over the years, it just goes to show that you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, you are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, we are all part of the same compost heap

discopants
11-07-2005, 04:51 AM
as a result of that little outburst discopants's application for patent rights of disco kitchens has been rejected, let that be a lesson to anyone else that is thinking about posting any irrational, ill-concieved, sporadic comments on this thread, this thread was created for the purpose of advancing science, not to plunge human kind back into the primordial goo from whence it came, shame on you discopants, ive come to expect better from you over the years, it just goes to show that you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, you are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, we are all part of the same compost heap

I apologise in the most profuse manner. i jest becasue I love. In fact, I love all creatures with equal measure (except wasps and scallies) and will party with anyone. Let's not fall out over a little insult made in good humour, after all, we're not women are we? ;) .

P.S. Last week I took out patents on the disco kitchen and the disco cellar. In the cellar I play the Buzzcocks on a loop and get masochistic. In the kitchen I play the Beasties and all is happy.

z-boy
11-07-2005, 05:31 AM
no apology needed, i cant even remember what i had for breakfast this morning let alone why i was angry at you, if we learnt anything from the story of Mike D and Bruce Lee it was that you should always pack a fresh can of spray paint when attending funerals, amen to that, if i die first i hope i can count on you to graffiti something appropriate on my tombstone.

p.s. i hope i die from getting choked out by a hot Japanese chick in a disco cellar

BGirl
11-07-2005, 11:44 AM
this thread was created for the purpose of advancing science

I thought it was to let us know about some Beastie Boys legal troubles? And to inform us about MCA's disco call? :confused:

Not dissin, just confused. It's been an informative thread regardless.

I guess Thomas Edison and Ben Franklin better watch their backs lest Mike D replace them in the history books as America's greatest inventor. :D

discopants
11-08-2005, 03:47 AM
no apology needed, i cant even remember what i had for breakfast this morning let alone why i was angry at you, if we learnt anything from the story of Mike D and Bruce Lee it was that you should always pack a fresh can of spray paint when attending funerals, amen to that, if i die first i hope i can count on you to graffiti something appropriate on my tombstone.

p.s. i hope i die from getting choked out by a hot Japanese chick in a disco cellar

I'll spray paint "It's the rave baby" on your tombstone.
When What do I Get by the Buzzcocks starts spinning inthe cellar it's time for things to get freaky. You should see some of the cigarette burns on my back. Ouch.