PDA

View Full Version : Beavis & Butthead changed my life...butt-wipe

DapperDiverge
11-04-2005, 12:21 PM
I want my Beavis and Butthead on my Mtv!! God I miss that cartoon...it was like, finally! a cartoon for teenagers, about teenagers.

remember all the press that show got, and the controversy...like that stupid kid that blew off half his ass imitating one their stunts??

What I think I miss most of all is not how Beavis and Butthead were trying to get laid all the time, but the way they used to act like the Siskel and Ebert of music videos. (y) (n)

I heard something about Mtv concidering bringing them back...I hope so!!

The Great Cornholio: "I come from lake Titicaca, Titicaca! I need TP for my bunghole! Do you have any TP for my bunghole? Where I come from, we have no TP... COORNHOOLIIIOOOOOO!"

By the way, who was your favorite?

beastieangel01
11-04-2005, 12:21 PM
it's on MTV2.

Qdrop
11-04-2005, 12:23 PM
yeah, it's not as funny as i remember it.

i loved it in highschool...

but the humor wore off after the movie came out.

DapperDiverge
11-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Damn!!! Why is everything on Mtv 2??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks for the heads up!!

Oh, and if the new episodes aren't like the old ones...then fuck it!

Well, my dreams are now crushed...if only I had a time machine to the mid-90's, I would've taped those goddamn episodes!!

Pooooorque!!

Qdrop
11-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Oh, and if the new episodes aren't like the old ones...then fuck it!

no, these are reruns of old episodes....no new ones.

i'm just saying that these old episodes aren't as funny as i remember them.

but i need to watch more, i suppose.

TurdBerglar
11-04-2005, 12:40 PM
it was on comedy central at 730 last night!

DapperDiverge
11-04-2005, 12:47 PM
no, these are reruns of old episodes....no new ones.

i'm just saying that these old episodes aren't as funny as i remember them.

but i need to watch more, i suppose.

Oh, thanx for the correction!! :D

I guess our perceptions on what's hilarious and what's not changes as we get older...like when you sip beer at 7yrs old and hate the bitter taste versus sippin' beer at 27 and you don't mind the taste as much :p

yeahwho
11-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Beavis & Butthead Rule. The best thing MTV will probably ever have. Beavis is my favorite because he can be so extreme. Remember the time he couldn't say FIRE anymore (censored) and that guy was running to the bus on fire? Comedy Classic (y) .

I like that one nerdy kid they picked on too, you know he would find zener diodes on the sidewalk and stuff, cool.

K-nowledge
11-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Bevis and Butthead was funny shit. Liquid Television was better though(where B&B got thier Mtv start)I wish that show was still showing.

TurdBerglar
11-04-2005, 12:57 PM
spongebob and ren and stimpy use to be on liquid television

DapperDiverge
11-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Bevis and Butthead was funny shit. Liquid Television was better though(where B&B got thier Mtv start)I wish that show was still showing.

Yeah, Liquid Television was awesome!! My favorite shows were of course Beavis and Butthead, Stick Figure Theater (really cool), and Dog Boy (which wasn't a cartoon, but I like the way their hair looked like rubber or plastic), neon flux (I think that's how its spelled, it was like this animae with these creepy, superskinny characters...like she'd catch a fly in her eyelashes in the title) and there was this other show about some spies...but I forgot the title

Hey...outta curiosty, does any one remember The State on Mtv?

A lot of the people on that show were doing Reno 911 and Stella on comedy central...I miss The State

K-nowledge
11-04-2005, 01:25 PM
Aeon Flux. Very trippy show. I think there's a movie coming out.

The State was awesome.

fucktopgirl
11-04-2005, 11:14 PM
south park ,funny shit too!

Rawr
11-05-2005, 12:12 AM
I use to watch Beavis and butthead when i was like.. 6 or something.
haha, ever since then i would say every swear word possible. but i've grown out of it. but i still like the show
i never did have a favorite
last last episode i saw was when they where playing with those lights that kill bugs, and then they showed a beastie boys video... SABOTAGE

[after being told that they just made a citizen's arrest]
Butt-head: That cop said that we can like arrest people, because we're citizen's.
Beavis: Yah, hmm hmm. Cit-E-Sins.
Butt-head: Uh huh huh. Beware the long arm of Butt-head.
Beavis: Yah, Beware the long wiener of Beavis.

[while watching a KISS video]
Butt-head: You know, these guys are pretty cool for a bunch of mimes.

Rofl