PDA

View Full Version : Public Service Announcement re:marriage

sheesh
11-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Just wanted to let anyone on here who might be thinking about getting married to think long and hard before doing so. Sooner or later your life is going to suck. Oh and if you've been married for two years and think life is great, it won't be forever. Just my two cents but it's true. :(

Lindsey_1535
11-07-2005, 09:20 PM
I'll keep that in mind.
Also I'm sorry.

beastie fresh
11-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Thats bad to hear, sorry about your sitiution

kll
11-07-2005, 10:02 PM
i like to think that it won't end up like that always

Auton
11-07-2005, 10:12 PM
like being single is so much better... sorry your marriage didn't turn out well though

fucktopgirl
11-07-2005, 10:18 PM
i dont really believe in mariage ,that thing that you have to sign paper!
believe in a accord in two person,like you said that you are exclusif to the others but,,anyway take care! :D

Kid Presentable
11-07-2005, 10:41 PM
What kind of advice is this?

Don't do anything because some things go wrong?

Fuck that. There's only one life to live folks. Let's not hold out for God's kingdom on the off chance there is one, let's put all we can into what we have while we're here. Get back on the horse.

*Drinks beer, resumes internetting*

mickill
11-07-2005, 11:42 PM
I've been married for a little over two years. But I've been with my wife for almost a decade. I think that knowing that you'll be sharing your life with the same person for as long as you both live is an incredible feeling, so I can't really relate to what you're saying. I think that having a wife is awesome. In fact, I'd like a couple more of them.

fucktopgirl
11-07-2005, 11:55 PM
I've been married for a little over two years. But I've been with my wife for almost a decade. I think that knowing that you'll be sharing your life with the same person for as long as you both live is an incredible feeling, so I can't really relate to what you're saying. I think that having a wife is awesome. In fact, I'd like a couple more of them.

yea that is nice for your wife",having a couple more of them!"
i would kick you in the butt!

ms.peachy
11-08-2005, 04:29 AM
Marriage isn't for the weak.

miss soul fire
11-08-2005, 05:12 AM
Marriage isn't for the weak.
Yeah, it's just not for everyone.:/

paul jones
11-08-2005, 06:27 AM
I can't wait to be like Al Bundy (y)

ms.peachy
11-08-2005, 06:49 AM
I can't wait to be like Al Bundy (y)
Mr.peachy's going for more of a Red Foreman sort of approach to family life.

Tone Capone
11-08-2005, 06:51 AM
I was thinking about getting married until THIS (http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/07/russia.brides.reut/index.html) happened. Now I'm just like "NO WAY!!! I don't need that kinda stress."

71kap
11-08-2005, 06:41 PM
you guys need to give sheesh a break - you really have no idea how a marriage can go bad. I know after 15 years mine is ending due to domestic violence and the person I feel in love with is not the same person. Maybe my eyes were blurred - but being in a marriage with no affection, support, love, comfort etc is a very lonely place and there is no need to be ugly.

maybe you just don't have the right person - maybe you should both take a break - life is to short to be miserable and alone. I know people choose to stay together because they think it is good for the kids. I know first hand experience it is not! whay give you children the false sense of family. Let them know sometimes you marry someone who is not for you - it is a mistake but you are not. They will have more respect for you in the long run admitting and showing them right and wrong then having a false sense of reality and then they will usually have a bad marriage.

It is known as the generational curse - and it has to be broke! Be strong and you will alright - Here is a little hug from me to you - hope your tommorrow is better!

CrankItUp!
11-08-2005, 06:53 PM
(y)