PDA

View Full Version : I shed a tear when I view this site

ericlee
11-11-2005, 08:01 AM
Not recommended for people with weak hearts when it comes to exotic cars (www.wreckedexotics.com). It's got just about every make of exotic cars mangled in ways you wouldn't imagine.

ericlee
11-11-2005, 08:09 AM
well, there are some people that worked hard to get the nice rides.. Most of them were probably using them for what they're made for which is speed but of course lost control.

tracky
11-11-2005, 08:17 AM
Some nasty wrecks there :(

I guess serves as a reminder that nothing is permanent, and that becoming attached the material things is ultimately futile

tracky
11-11-2005, 08:22 AM
well, there are some people that worked hard to get the nice rides.. Most of them were probably using them for what they're made for which is speed but of course lost control.

That's true, about some people working hard. One day I hope to own something truely awesome, but I'm not going to sell my soul as a shortcut to it.

Speaking of cars, just took the new car for a cruise. Talk about comfort :D I think I came home more relaxed than I left :D

In a strange coincidence my best mate got a new car today too :D So we went for a cruise in both, had a drag (cmon it had to be done once. and in case you're wondering a honda accord v6 does beat a peugeot 306 gti in a straight line :D but lets not get into cornering ;))