PDA

View Full Version : how many hours a week do YOU spend on the bbmb?

kleptomaniac
11-11-2005, 08:34 PM
well, it's not my ENTIRE life (that'd be sad)

but i do spend a lot of time here. how about y'all?
a little od'd on the bbmb? ;)

and be honest

jackrock
11-11-2005, 08:53 PM
i spend a fair bit in here too. its my main event when im on a computer, dunno how much time though

kleptomaniac
11-11-2005, 09:02 PM
i'm on as soon as school's over :p

can't get on during school hours though becuz if i got caught or anything like that, they'd probably block it! :eek:

Bob
11-11-2005, 11:43 PM

paulb
11-12-2005, 01:06 AM
5h a day...

ms.peachy
11-12-2005, 04:29 AM
Hard to say. I have the window open most of the time I'm on the computer, which is quite a lot, because I do most of my work over the net and constantly bounce around between here, there and everywhere. But admittedly, probably too much. Especially now that I don't go hang out at the pub a few nights a week anymore. :(

Yorkshire~Rose
11-12-2005, 04:36 AM
As I approach my 1 year anniversary on this board I spend less and less time here. I used be on here all the time but the novelty wore off i 'spose.

At my previous job the board was minimised for most of the day but then i moved jobs and they have recently installed some big brother is watching you software that checks which sites you go on...and when...and for how long. My office colleague has already had a verbal warning! :rolleyes: But i digress...

In answer to your question I check in daily but only hang around for a little while.

ericlee
11-12-2005, 05:10 AM
can't really say. I work 13 hours a day and alternate between playing x-box and getting online throughout my work. Funny part about my job is that do actual work related things for just about an hour during my shift and the rest of the time is either playing x-box or online. Don't you fuckers wish you had my job?

beastiefan35
11-12-2005, 09:25 PM
maybe an hour

jabumbo
11-12-2005, 09:34 PM
i generally bring up the site whenever i sit down at my computer. and if there are interesting looking things for me to read, then i will stick aorund for a bit, but once the replies slow down, i either minimize it or close it. but i alway send up bringing it back up whenever i come back form what i was doing before.

Lex Diamonds
11-13-2005, 08:41 AM
Probably about 45 mins a week. More if I'm hungover on a Sunday cos I stay in and just listen to music on the computer and go on BBMB.