PDA

View Full Version : ROSELAND BALLROOM NYC CHECK YOUR HEAD ERA

spacemac9000
12-09-2005, 01:10 PM
ANYBODY HAVE ANY LIVE STUFF FROM ROSELAND BALLROOM EARLY 90'S
THERE ARE A FEW SHOWS RITE AFTER CHECK YOUR HEAD WAS RELEASED

I WAS THEIR AND HAVE THIS VIVID MEMORY OF BEING IN THE FRONT ROW AND ALL THREE BROTHERS WERE YELLING " HOW YOU LIKE THE FEELING OF BASS IN YOUR FACE IN THE CROWD" IN MY FACE...IT WAS KINDA NICE...

still ill
12-09-2005, 03:05 PM
yes rollins band open up... I remember them opeing with jimmy james...epic stuff

Michelle*s_Farm
12-13-2005, 06:41 PM
yes rollins band open up... I remember them opeing with jimmy james...epic stuff

No. I think spacemac9000 is talking about the 23 May 1992 Roseland Ballroom show. Rollins Band opened at the Roseland in November.

fIREHOSE and Basehead opened for the May 1992 gig. Went to a great aftershow party hosted by the boys at the Amazon Club with Bungie Jumping and free beers. Met Mike D and Yauch. Excellent memories.

Justin
12-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Beer and bungie jumping lol? I hope the operater of the bungie thing wasnt drinking beer

Rich Cheney
12-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Yes, the Roseland shows......

Firehose opened for the May show, Rollins Band and Da Lench Mob opened for the November shows. I would wager the house that there is a clip of the November show in the Time for Livin' video.

Haven't come across any videos of the Roseland show, I'm on the lookout for this as well. There is some crappy audio floating around from one of the shows.

I have some pictures of Yauch and Adrock outside the arena floating around here somewhere, maybe in the Sure SHots section.

ms.peachy
12-14-2005, 03:07 AM
(y) I remember that show. Aside from being just a fanfuckingtastic gig, it was one on my (now) husband's and my first dates. Boy he sure does know how to impress a girl. :)