PDA

View Full Version : I got a new iMac G5

marsdaddy
12-23-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm so trendy now. Christmas came early this year. :)

miss_bhaven
12-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Lucky :p

mickill
12-23-2005, 01:06 AM
Welcome to the club, mayne. Don't call us trendy, though. We're just better people.

jackrock
12-23-2005, 01:10 AM
what's it like? :p

mickill
12-23-2005, 01:19 AM
It would blow your mind.

Hmm....I feel kinda odd being the only person who replied to not have a fruity little smiley at the end of my post. Oh well, you can't change the past.

marsdaddy
12-23-2005, 01:28 PM
It would blow your mind.

Hmm....I feel kinda odd being the only person who replied to not have a fruity little smiley at the end of my post. Oh well, you can't change the past.Actually, you can, Superman.

If I'd known you had a Mac, I'd never has used trendy. More like trying too hard.

Letterman over Leno!

ASsman
12-23-2005, 01:34 PM
Sweet, proper computers are always a novelty.

mickill
12-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Passat>Jetta

synch
12-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Letterman over Leno!
I have a dream... where one day people will realise how immensely overrated Letterman is...

marsdaddy
12-23-2005, 04:03 PM
Passat>JettaYou love my car, don't you?I have a dream... where one day people will realise how immensely overrated Letterman is...Those are two different things. Letterman is hilarious to a alcohol or drug enabled college student who is breaking the rules by staying up late. He's not as funny as he used to be.

Leno is a bore, though. Great chin, but boring.

synch
12-23-2005, 10:38 PM
I reckon I haven't seen Leno regularly in a decade but he always made me laugh. I haven't seen Letterman in a long time either but he never caused more than a casual smirk with me.

Leno also seems like a nicer guy.

Ah well.

fucktopgirl
12-23-2005, 10:43 PM
I reckon I haven't seen Leno regularly in a decade but he always made me laugh. I haven't seen Letterman in a long time either but he never caused more than a casual smirk with me.

Leno also seems like a nicer guy.

Ah well.
Lettwerman is good but old fashionned!
Leno is good,more updated and what car collection he got!

But the best is Conan!!let be real here! :D

jackrock
12-23-2005, 10:46 PM
You love my car, don't you?Those are two different things. Letterman is hilarious to a alcohol or drug enabled college student who is breaking the rules by staying up late. He's not as funny as he used to be.

there's rules for how late you stay up at college :eek:

letterman is much greater than leno (y)

synch
12-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Explain it to me please. I don't get Letterman. I don't see the appeal.

There are tons of things in this world that I can understand people liking but aren't my taste but Letterman isn't one of them.

I want to understand though :(

jabumbo
12-23-2005, 11:37 PM
i still don't think i could get into the mac's interface.

other than that, they are sweet machines (y)

marsdaddy
12-23-2005, 11:49 PM
i still don't think i could get into the mac's interface.

other than that, they are sweet machines (y)I'll be honest, the interface is different. I keep having to remind myself to use the apple button instead of ctrl. Also, the keyboard is very sensitive, so I'm typing many duplicate letters. It'll take me a week, tops, to be comfortable with it, though.

The best thing is how fast this machine is.

Oh, and I got windows for mac, since I work in the home office in excel, powerpoint, word, etc. I just found out I should be able to access work email from my laptop, so I might not have to install an explorer browser, which is preferrable. Otherwise, I need explorer to get to my work email.

synch
12-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Why don't you just use a keyboard that you like instead of the default mac keyboard? Will you be black balled by the apple community?

marsdaddy
02-07-2006, 05:37 PM
I officially love my iMac. And I'm considering an iPod.

ASsman
02-07-2006, 05:55 PM
I wish you slow death.