PDA

View Full Version : Biggest regret?

DigitalB
12-23-2005, 10:04 AM
Is there anything in your life you wished you had done differently?

bigblu89
12-23-2005, 10:11 AM
My two biggest regrets in life so far are...

Not learning how to play an instrument of any kind

And never beating GTA 3 before selling it on Half.com

Freebasser
12-23-2005, 10:12 AM
And never beating GTA 3 before selling it on Half.com

I could never complete the vigilante missions for that thing because of the fucking shotgun wielding mafia :mad:

kleptomaniac
12-23-2005, 10:13 AM
aw man, i wish i hadn't replied to this thread.....

alexandra
12-23-2005, 10:14 AM
regretting things.

fucktopgirl
12-23-2005, 10:15 AM
no regrets!I know that some chooice i make ,are the reason why i am here and not over there.But i am happy where am at!

kleptomaniac
12-23-2005, 10:17 AM
actually, i wish that i had studied in school more....cuz then i would have probably done a lot better then i did from just copying my friend's notes! :rolleyes:

miss_bhaven
12-23-2005, 11:50 AM
I have a shitload of regrets - but I guess life is just one big learning curve...You make mistakes and learn from them. In the end, you can't change the past anyway...

Lindsey_1535
12-23-2005, 12:00 PM
I wished I tried more in school, cause now I'm fucked ish.

DapperDiverge
12-23-2005, 01:27 PM
I have a shitload of regrets - but I guess life is just one big learning curve...You make mistakes and learn from them. In the end, you can't change the past anyway...

giving a damn about what others say about me...their critiques, opinions, yadda, yadda, yadda...

I've let everybody win... my mother, my father, ass-holes at school, by bosses, even complete strangers...

I think I'll try ro make a new years resolution to not give a fuck about anybody anymore!!

well, only those that really deserve it...and I'm going to speak up for myself more...cuz lawyers cost too much (y)

marsdaddy
12-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Sometimes I regret wasting my intelligence and wit on the lot of you.

burbboi
12-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Consistently seeing women younger than I. (!)

mikizee
12-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Consistently seeing women younger than I. (!)

THATS a regret?

burbboi
12-23-2005, 08:28 PM
THATS a regret?

In the long run, i've had to honestly deal with alot of infantile shit.

How's this...on Christmas of last year, my mom actually gave presents to everyone in her whole family.

What does she do upon opening hers? She runs upstairs and starts BALLING HER FUCKING EYES OUT! Why you ask? She thought that my mom didn't love her as much as everyone else. That's materialistic INFANTILE fucking shit, wouldn't you agree? :eek:

I've got alot more where that came from...
The sex was great thought!

miss_bhaven
12-24-2005, 08:16 AM
I think I'll try ro make a new years resolution to not give a fuck about anybody anymore!!

Me too dude, me too.

Tzar
12-24-2005, 08:44 AM
i got tonnes. a lot of them involve stupid shit with my mates.

one thing i do regret is not seeing Metallica at BDO '03, and i regret not saying 'yes' to learning electric bass in year 9. i had it offered to me BUT NO! i had to be a fuckhead and turn it down..

insertnamehere
12-24-2005, 01:28 PM
i regret pretty much everything ive done the past two years of my life. now im stuck in a hole i cant get out of

miss_bhaven
12-25-2005, 09:52 AM
i regret pretty much everything ive done the past two years of my life. now im stuck in a hole i cant get out of

Me too...One deep black one.

Sarky Devotchka
12-25-2005, 12:26 PM
I regret choosing a liberal arts school over a technical school. I'm good at mathy computery stuff and I should've just stuck with it, because now I'm totally lost and not using my education degree at all...well, I tutor, but I tutor high school kids in math and my degree is elementary ed with a concentration in humanities! :( stupid lazy 19 year old decisions.

QueenAdrock
12-25-2005, 12:31 PM
The only thing I regret is a stupid prank back in high school. I told a girl to anonymously shut the fuck up about one of my friends, and she found out it was me and made my life a living HELL. I always wondered why she was SO pissed off, when what I said wasn't that horrible. Turns out her asshole friends were making shit up about me to make her even madder, because they found it amusing.

Yeah, getting my car egged every week and having psychology appointments to keep me from shooting myself was REALLY amusing. Fucking assholes.

They're all coke addicts now, so who's laughing now? Me. At them. Being in rehab. Assholes.

ToucanSpam
12-25-2005, 01:16 PM
The only regret I have is not fully applying myself to everything.