PDA

View Full Version : Beastie Boys 2004-10-18 Office Depot Center - Ft Lauderdale DVD

lucasweb
12-23-2005, 02:02 PM
you'll have to register at the traders den in order to start the bittorrent download of this dvd
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Beastie Boys 2004-10-18 Office Depot Center - Ft Lauderdale, FL - Merry Christmas from TeamBTP (NTSC)

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?p=271836

Beastie Boys "BTP"
Office Depot Center
Ft Lauderdale, FL
10-18-2004

Video : sony dcr pc 100 16:9
Encoding: 7900min/ 8000avg/ 8100max VBR
Authored With Vegas 6.0c and DVD Architect 3.0c
Captured : Edited : Sync : Render : Author.. By: TeamBTP/Unidecker.

Video : [16:9] |720 x 480| NTSC MPG2 [Video Only] @ 29.97fps.

Audio : Cam Audio

Track Listing: (may not represent actual tracks on dvd)

1. Mix Master Mike Intro
2. Root Down
3. Triple Trouble
4. Sure Shot
5. Egg Man
6. Time To Get Ill
7. Skills To Pay The Bills
8. Super Disco Breakin'
9. High Plains Drifter
10. Shake Your Rump
11. Sabrosa
12. Ricky's Theme
13. Something's Got To Give
14. An Open Letter To NYC
15. Body Movin'
16. Paul Revere
17. Right Right Now Now
18. Three MC's And One DJ
19. Brass Monkey
20. So What'Cha Want
21. Ch-Check It Out
22. Intergalactic
23. Gratitude
24. Sabotage

http://s95224224.onlinehome.us/bboys1.jpg

http://s95224224.onlinehome.us/bboys2.jpg

http://s95224224.onlinehome.us/bboys3.jpg

http://s95224224.onlinehome.us/bboys4.jpg

midzi
12-23-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks!!!

Thats a christmas present indeed. (y) :eek:

adrock14
12-23-2005, 02:18 PM
woh!!! where did that come from? :confused: (y) :eek:

midzi
12-23-2005, 02:55 PM
C'mon guys the more people the better.

midzi
12-23-2005, 04:18 PM
oh, and by the way, thanks to a certain person from this boards who knew about it before

I'm so dissapointed, I thought you're a nice guy

paulb
12-23-2005, 08:09 PM
oh, and by the way, thanks to a certain person from this boards who knew about it before

I'm so dissapointed, I thought you're a nice guy

YOU BEST NOT BE REFERING TO ME.

pshabi
12-23-2005, 10:52 PM
YOU BEST NOT BE REFERING TO ME.
I'm sure he/she was referring to you. You're annoying. I see your links on here and all your shows are nice, then I see you over on the hub. Mr. VIP status with all of these shows and you don't share SHIT on the hub.

Snobby, pretentious, I have to have all the shit and horde it to make my nerdy self fell better, jackass.

paulb
12-24-2005, 03:31 AM
I'm sure he/she was referring to you. You're annoying. I see your links on here and all your shows are nice, then I see you over on the hub. Mr. VIP status with all of these shows and you don't share SHIT on the hub.

Snobby, pretentious, I have to have all the shit and horde it to make my nerdy self fell better, jackass.

hey,fucktard. fuck you. i trade for all my shows, and put money into them, so fuck you that i dont wanna give them out for free. I believe in giving something back, you know what i mean. i dont think people should just be givin shit for free. I had nothing, now i have a large list. you can get some too if you put time into it, instead of just leeching off people and expecting them to give you shit.i found out about this torrent at 4am, dont expect me to be all posting about it and shit. lay off me. PS im drunk.

midzi
12-24-2005, 03:52 AM
Yeah you knew about it but didn't post it - that's one thing. It's your business.

But when lucasweb posted this news here and I and adrock14 replied, in a matter of 2 minutes you replied to 5 old threads in this forum to push the thread down (anyone can see it if he/she look at this forum). I replied to the thread again and you did it again. And then when I posted this in general you did the same thing.

Nobody expects you to give shit for free. But it is one thing not to give things and quite other to try to conceal info about the download.

And believe me I met people here who share what they have without expecting anything back. And eventually they are rewarded.

paulb
12-24-2005, 04:02 AM
Yeah you knew about it but didn't post it - that's one thing. It's your business.

But when lucasweb posted this news here and I and adrock14 replied, in a matter of 2 minutes you replied to 5 old threads in this forum to push the thread down (anyone can see it if he/she look at this forum). I replied to the thread again and you did it again. And then when I posted this in general you did the same thing.

Nobody expects you to give shit for free. But it is one thing not to give things and quite other to try to conceal info about the download.

And believe me I met people here who share what they have without expecting anything back. And eventually they are rewarded.

hey midzi, i dont mean to start shit. like i said, i found out about the tread at 4am, i wasnt gonna post about it. and i was just going through the reg forums and checking threads i hadnt posted in yet, and posting normally. im happy that this torrent was shared, and im gonna seed as long as i can.

P

pshabi
12-24-2005, 09:17 AM
hey,fucktard. fuck you. i trade for all my shows, and put money into them, so fuck you that i dont wanna give them out for free. I believe in giving something back, you know what i mean. i dont think people should just be givin shit for free. I had nothing, now i have a large list. you can get some too if you put time into it, instead of just leeching off people and expecting them to give you shit.i found out about this torrent at 4am, dont expect me to be all posting about it and shit. lay off me. PS im drunk.
No, fuck you. Go on the hub and see my file list sometime. I'm pretty proud of my collection. And you know what? It was all FREE from the good users of the hub who choose to share the music. I started form zero too.

Now, when I'm on the hub, people are constantly downloading from me. That's how it works. That' me "giving back."

I do realize the physical training and mental preparation it takes to be able to click a mouse, or even worse, open a bit torrent client. So, the hard work is hopefully paying off for you.

Let's just keep it real, Paul. You're one of those music nerd type who thinks your cool if you can say, "I've got all the shows and you don't." Don't front like you didn't want the show concealed. Own up to your nerdy, snobby, pretentious, trader attitude.

Good game, buddy. Well played. You still get to watch whatever you want, so really, what's the harm in sharing with others?

I just know that EVERY show, video, interview, ANYTHING that I ever download is going to be put up on the hub for anyone and everyone who would like to enjoy it.

P.S. You fuck:

Midzi was right, you did try to bury the thread. What person with 3k+ posts is going to post "yeah, a solid gold hits tour would be cool." or "I hope this DVD is ill."

You're a fucking bitch.

JUST-IN
12-24-2005, 07:36 PM
Relaxed :D :p

Listen to the music do not fight about it thx to the Beastie Boys for making this all possible (y) :D

Justin
12-26-2005, 12:23 AM
I see nothing wrong with sharing collections on the hub for free. Obviously, all the members on the hub are HUGE fans and use the material for personal enjoyment only. (shame on you if you sell it! :mad: )

I'm just a very giving guy. I buy, collect and trade material. Most of the time I just give my collection to others, but only to those who i know will totally enjoy it as much as i do. It makes my day when I can make someone else happy by giving them something. Life is not about holding something back for your enjoyment only, damn it! Share your love with others. You will feel better in the long run!

Love one another (y) .

SHARE!

:D ((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))) :D

Kid Presentable
12-26-2005, 07:09 AM
No, fuck you. Go on the hub and see my file list sometime. I'm pretty proud of my collection. And you know what? It was all FREE from the good users of the hub who choose to share the music. I started form zero too.

Now, when I'm on the hub, people are constantly downloading from me. That's how it works. That' me "giving back."

I do realize the physical training and mental preparation it takes to be able to click a mouse, or even worse, open a bit torrent client. So, the hard work is hopefully paying off for you.

Let's just keep it real, Paul. You're one of those music nerd type who thinks your cool if you can say, "I've got all the shows and you don't." Don't front like you didn't want the show concealed. Own up to your nerdy, snobby, pretentious, trader attitude.

Good game, buddy. Well played. You still get to watch whatever you want, so really, what's the harm in sharing with others?

I just know that EVERY show, video, interview, ANYTHING that I ever download is going to be put up on the hub for anyone and everyone who would like to enjoy it.

P.S. You fuck:

Midzi was right, you did try to bury the thread. What person with 3k+ posts is going to post "yeah, a solid gold hits tour would be cool." or "I hope this DVD is ill."

You're a fucking bitch.

bravo.

Tzar
12-27-2005, 08:56 AM
fark... i need to start buying some blank dvds.

will be done tomorrow. (y)

pshabi
12-27-2005, 11:47 AM
fark... i need to start buying some blank dvds.

will be done tomorrow. (y)
You can watch it through "powerDVD" on your PC without burning it.

It's dope, by the way.

SR Cranks
12-27-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm slowly dl'ng this. I'm at about 48%, only another 3 days to go!!! One of 3 shows I caught on the tour, so it'll be nice to have a copy to refresh my memory of just how cool the show was. Thanks for sharing.

Kid Presentable
12-28-2005, 04:05 AM
Yeah thanks to the crew who are happy for the little people to share this. It was a hot tip-off. (y)

It's taking a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad long time though.

Tzar
12-28-2005, 08:08 AM
You can watch it through "powerDVD" on your PC without burning it.

It's dope, by the way.
oh yeah!? durrrrh.

(y) it's downloading nicely. 27.8% done.... give it time, son.

midzi
12-28-2005, 08:30 AM
it took me 30 hours to download

i'm uploading this since sunday but my upload speed sucks so i'm not helping much

pshabi
12-28-2005, 10:21 AM
it took me 30 hours to download

i'm uploading this since sunday but my upload speed sucks so i'm not helping much
I think I got it in about 18 hours. I was pleased with that. I've downloaded shows off the hub for freaking days on end.

I think I was uploading around 22/23 kbs. My download reached 75-90 at a couple points. noice.

Tzar
12-28-2005, 06:53 PM
91% since my last post :cool:

hairdu44
12-28-2005, 08:16 PM
I'm almost done seeding this 3 to 1. If anyone needs it opened after that, please let me know. Thanks for the info on this Torrent.

Tzar
12-28-2005, 11:59 PM
completed and watching now. this shit is so hot.

reminds me of BDO. (y)

romanpetr
12-29-2005, 05:10 AM
you'll have to register at the traders den in order to start the bittorrent download of this dvd
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Beastie Boys 2004-10-18 Office Depot Center - Ft Lauderdale, FL - Merry Christmas from TeamBTP (NTSC)

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?p=271836

Beastie Boys "BTP"
Office Depot Center
Ft Lauderdale, FL
10-18-2004

Video : sony dcr pc 100 16:9
Encoding: 7900min/ 8000avg/ 8100max VBR
Authored With Vegas 6.0c and DVD Architect 3.0c
Captured : Edited : Sync : Render : Author.. By: TeamBTP/Unidecker.

Video : [16:9] |720 x 480| NTSC MPG2 [Video Only] @ 29.97fps.

Audio : Cam Audio

Track Listing: (may not represent actual tracks on dvd)

1. Mix Master Mike Intro
2. Root Down
3. Triple Trouble
4. Sure Shot
5. Egg Man
6. Time To Get Ill
7. Skills To Pay The Bills
8. Super Disco Breakin'
9. High Plains Drifter
10. Shake Your Rump
11. Sabrosa
12. Ricky's Theme
13. Something's Got To Give
14. An Open Letter To NYC
15. Body Movin'
16. Paul Revere
17. Right Right Now Now
18. Three MC's And One DJ
19. Brass Monkey
20. So What'Cha Want
21. Ch-Check It Out
22. Intergalactic
23. Gratitude
24. Sabotage

http://s95224224.onlinehome.us/bboys1.jpg

http://s95224224.onlinehome.us/bboys2.jpg

http://s95224224.onlinehome.us/bboys3.jpg

http://s95224224.onlinehome.us/bboys4.jpg

Thank U very much for that nice gift!!! (y) (y) (y) Show was great! And video quality also is awesome!!! U're the real MAN!!! :) (y)

hairdu44
12-29-2005, 01:35 PM
How does this show compare to the MSG show quality-wise? Better, worse, equal?

The sound on the Florida show is pretty bad. The camera is positioned to the upper left of the stage, and behind the speakers for that side of the venue. You can barely hear Yauch's bass during the instrumental set. Picture quality is good. The camera person gets most of the stage pretty consistently throughout the show. If someone has an audio copy of this show, we could sync up the two and try to layback the better quality audio.

I really can't compare it to MSG due to the fact that I have only watched each of the shows one time.

midzi
12-30-2005, 03:06 AM
How does this show compare to the MSG show quality-wise? Better, worse, equal?

I posted this clip from Ft.Lauderdale in other thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=nycMhAYjZsY

I don't know how it compares to msg because I've never seen it

BGirl
01-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Well it was an adventure and a learning experience but now I have a DVD to watch! All the more sweet after the first one I burned didn't work.

Thanks for lettin me know, midzi - you're the best! And thanks to lucasweb and all the other good people who made this possible. Cheers! (y)

pip07
01-28-2006, 12:47 PM
Can someone give some seeds?

I'm having trouble downloading it...

pip07
01-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Can someone give some seeds?

I'm having trouble downloading it...

Please someone seed this!!!

Laver1969
01-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Wow...how did I miss all the action between pshabi and paulb early in this thread.

That was fun!

paulb
01-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Wow...how did I miss all the action between pshabi and paulb early in this thread.

That was fun!

haha, I wrote that shit on my bday celebration when i was drunk...good times. i still think pshabi is a fucktard.

pip07
01-29-2006, 09:42 PM
Ahhh please I just need 1 person to seed this for me!!!

I'm stuck at 90% someone please seed.

crapperatter
02-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Stuck at 98% please seed. Please......

pshabi
02-21-2006, 05:23 PM
haha, I wrote that shit on my bday celebration when i was drunk...good times. i still think pshabi is a fucktard.
Really, you do?

The feeling's definitely mutual. NerdTrader.

I already served your ass earlier in the thread, and you couldn't come back with anything to defend yourself.

You need me to pull out the platter? AGAIN?

Planetary
08-14-2006, 08:10 AM

paul, not a person here likes you. fuck off.

mca64
08-14-2006, 09:12 AM
whats a name of the tracker?