PDA

View Full Version : has this ever happend to anyone before? [eating]

Rawr
12-26-2005, 02:27 AM
ever since last night i couldnt sleep so i stayed up and ended up drinking 4 cups of coffee in hope it would keep my awake to get threw the new upcoming day.. but right after my fourth cup the coffee tasted so sugary and so much caffeine in it, i couldnt drink anymore without shuddering and making disgusted faces so i stoped and felt super bloated and tired..
i fell alseep but now ever since i woke up what was probably at 6 at night i ate like... some turkey with heated up gravey and felt sick after eating that, then i ate some count chocula ceral and felt fine though. after like 2 hours i had some stuffing and cranberry sauce and ended up feeling slightly sick after that. an hour later and i just ate some little gumballs and now i feel reallly sick..

every time i eat i feel sick..
anyone know why ?

Rawr
12-26-2005, 02:30 AM
uh oops.
O.o i didnt realise i put this in the general beastie boys discussion....

alexandra
12-26-2005, 11:13 AM
no harm.

anyway; food often makes me sick when i'm in lack of sleep. if you can't sleep, coffee isn't a good solution to start with.

Friis gal
12-26-2005, 01:59 PM
I like yoghurt when i can't sleep, and a warm cup of tea.

Funkyfreshgrape
12-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I feel like that sometimes when I wake up in the moring, I hate it! :(

jackrock
12-26-2005, 02:52 PM
some of my family members have celiac disease. this is when you can't eat wheats, oats, or barleys. whenever he did he felt sick... maybe? go to a doctors maybe.

laurie_hammy
12-26-2005, 04:16 PM
You could be eating too much at one tme.

kleptomaniac
12-26-2005, 04:21 PM
every time i eat i feel sick..
anyone know why ?

i don't wanna say anything that'll make you sicker, so maybe you should see a doctor if that keeps happening....

uh oops.
O.o i didnt realise i put this in the general beastie boys discussion....

at least in this place you'll get some help, whereas "those guys" will just make fun :rolleyes:

Rawr
12-26-2005, 11:01 PM
thanks lol.

yeah, i slept all day today and just woke up just an hour ago and its 9:01 PM right now. i ate a sandwich from subway and feel sick again.
i guess i should check in to the doctors..