PDA

View Full Version : I scare people off

miss soul fire
12-27-2005, 04:26 AM
I seriously don't know how I do it, but I simply do. Sometimes I get all the sings that the person wants to be my friend or wants me as a gilrfriend and then we start talking and we all seem to connect and sometimes I even ask people if the signs are right and then it never go further, the person simply disappear and lose interest!!! I wanna know what the hell do I do for this to happen? It's so weird. Once this psychic(sp) told my sister (when she saw my picture) that someone had done something really bad for me, you know like voodoo. It's not really voodoo, its hard to explain, it comes to a religion brought from Africa and my dad's wife does that. I don't know. I've been to lots of priests and they prayed for me and do not make fun of my religion. So anyway, I think I'm gonna go to an exosrcist. I should. Is the devil inside of me? Why does everything start going well in my life and then it go nowhere?? Isn't this weird? If this ALWAYS happened to you, wouldn't it freak you out?

It freaks me out.

I'm serious. What do you all think? And no jokes, please. This is real.

Junker
12-27-2005, 04:47 AM
Roby, não sei qual a sua religião e nem se você realmente acredita em macumba ou algo do tipo. Eu, pessoalmente, não creio em "trabalhos" para prejudicar alguém. Apesar de eu acreditar que existem coisas inexplicáveis nesse mundo, eu sinceramente não acho que um ser humano tenha poder para tanto. Nós somos tão insignificantes e frágeis que eu não acredito que alguém possa prejudicar outra pessoa fazendo um bonequinho par espetar, costurar a boca de um sapo, ou algo similar.

Essa é a minha opinião. Se você acredita nisso acho que deve procurar uma ajuda então, com alguém do ramo, por assim dizer. A minha opinião é que isso que você disse que acontece com você não tem nada a ver com algo espiritual, macumba,etc. Acho que se as pessoas se afastam de você é porque não sabem apreciar uma boa companhia de uma pessoa agradável (Isso que eu nem te conheço. Estou me baseando no que você escreve e essa foi minha impressão.Afinal, como não gostar de uma garota que adora os beastie Boys??? :D (y) )

Relaxa e viva numa boa!!!! Beijos!!!

miss soul fire
12-27-2005, 05:04 AM
Numa coisa vc não tem razão, Junker. Eu aprecio e muito a companhia dessas pessoas. Acho que meu erro é ser boazinha demais. Eu deveria ser mais má mesmo. Só pode ser isso. Não é possivel. Ah, e até parece que conheço gente que goste dos Beastie Boys! Alguns falam "O que, beastie bosta?" Me dá uma raiva quando isso acontece.

Oh, bollocks!:D

tracky
12-27-2005, 06:39 AM
You're not alone.

paul jones
12-27-2005, 07:54 AM
this happens to me a lot too but you have to be strong and move on (y)

CJM
12-27-2005, 08:07 AM
must be that Brazilian boys are weak, you should come to Canada where the men come from.

Junker
12-27-2005, 11:24 AM
must be that Brazilian boys are weak, you should come to Canada where the men come from.

Be careful on what you say dude!!! hehehehe :p

I still prefer my land, where the ladies come from. I dont care about men.

miss soul fire
12-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Be careful on what you say dude!!! hehehehe :p

I still prefer my land, where the ladies come from. I dont care about men.
But you gotta confess that most guys around here only care about looks. I mean, pretty good is not enough for a Brazilian they always want the most beautiful girl in the world. Seriously. You should agree with me.

I'll move to Canada.:D

PJ, this ALWAYS happened to me. Do you know the meaning of the word ALWAYS??? I always move on, but come on, I don't have 100 years to wait for someone...you got it?!

And I'm not only talking about men, I'm also talking about friends.

VOODOO!!!! :D

paul jones
12-27-2005, 02:27 PM
But you gotta confess that most guys around here only care about looks. I mean, pretty good is not enough for a Brazilian they always want the most beautiful girl in the world. Seriously. You should agree with me.

PJ, this ALWAYS happened to me. Do you know the meaning of the word ALWAYS??? I always move on, but come on, I don't have 100 years to wait for someone...you got it?!

And I'm not only talking about men, I'm also talking about friends.

VOODOO!!!! :D

:D

cookiepuss
12-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Dear MSF:

If it's Vodoo, then you don't need an exorcism, you need an uncrossing spell. Being cursed isn't the same as being possesed by an evil spirit and exorcism is usually perfomed to deal wit possessions. With an uncrossing spell, you can perform it yourself or if that goes against your religion, you get another vodoo practioner to perfrom it for you, in your honor, to protect you- I would recomend the latter because you really don't wanna go performing vodoo spells if you don't know what you are doing. you could end up doing more harm than good, so a professional vodoo practicioner is advised.

Magic works on the basis that people beleive in it. so if you truly beleive that you've been hexed, then regradless of wheather it can be proven that such magic exists, you may still benefit psychologically from participating in a ceremony to free yourself from the curse.
;)

fucktopgirl
12-27-2005, 04:53 PM
maybe its voodo ,i really doubt it,i mean c'mon or maybe its just the fact that you did not come in contact with the right person yet!

miss soul fire
12-27-2005, 05:40 PM
Dear MSF:

If it's Vodoo, then you don't need an exorcism, you need an uncrossing spell. Being cursed isn't the same as being possesed by an evil spirit and exorcism is usually perfomed to deal wit possessions. With an uncrossing spell, you can perform it yourself or if that goes against your religion, you get another vodoo practioner to perfrom it for you, in your honor, to protect you- I would recomend the latter because you really don't wanna go performing vodoo spells if you don't know what you are doing. you could end up doing more harm than good, so a professional vodoo practicioner is advised.

Magic works on the basis that people beleive in it. so if you truly beleive that you've been hexed, then regradless of wheather it can be proven that such magic exists, you may still benefit psychologically from participating in a ceremony to free yourself from the curse.
;)
Yeah, I know wat you mean, but maybe taking all the bad inside me will solve it. The devil is there in every shape and I would do anything to take it off of me. But that scares me. I wouldn't want to cross my eyes and spin 360º of my head. I don't know hehe.:D

Hey, guys, I'm also talking about friends. I don't intend to marry people right at this minute, but I just wanted to hit it off with someone?! You got it? It's not just about the right person, but about lots of more or less the right person, I just want the chemistry to be there for both of us. That ha´ppens quite a lot with many people I know. So it's not about THE ONE. But nevermind. My life is weird as hell. It's not just in that area.:p

Ace42X
12-27-2005, 05:51 PM
Or you could just remember that superstititious bunkum is totally insignificant, and not worth thinking about.

This is the new millenium, people. Get a grip for crying out loud!

There is no such thing as curses, hexs, voodoo powers, etc etc etc. The only power in the thing is the power you attribute to it.

Spend time figuring out what's wrong with YOU, not some intangible energy force that is only believed in by a backwards group of third world slumsters. There's a reason why educated people don't put stock in this rubbish.

Drop the mysticism crap, and concentrate on the tangible and practical issues. Then perhaps you'll be able to talk to people and get sensible and practical answers, instead of useless speculation.

jabumbo
12-27-2005, 06:03 PM
lets stop the hate and get married right now

marsdaddy
12-27-2005, 06:46 PM
This isn't a joke: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Junker
12-27-2005, 09:59 PM

I agree that guys usually care about looks. But I think you dont need to worry about this cause you´re beautiful

miss soul fire
12-28-2005, 04:02 AM
I agree that guys usually care about looks. But I think you dont need to worry about this cause you´re beautiful
AHA! I just found out your girlfriend is very hotttt! I knew it! Hahaha!

Não se preocupe não vou mostrar foto aqui não. só estou dizendo.

And thanks.:p

Jabumbo if I get married to you, will I get your hemorhoids too?

miss soul fire
12-28-2005, 04:06 AM
This isn't a joke: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
We have a saying that used to be good in the old days, and it goes like "what doesn't kill you, makes you fat".

It was good to gain a few pounds when I was a kid because most people where skinny. Now, people take care when they say that.:p

Junker
12-28-2005, 04:41 AM
AHA! I just found out your girlfriend is very hotttt! I knew it! Hahaha!

And thanks.:p

hahahahaha...........but I confess its a coincidence :rolleyes:

Did you add me on your orkut?

miss soul fire
12-28-2005, 04:50 AM
hahahahaha...........but I confess its a coincidence :rolleyes:

Did you add me on your orkut?
Yep. I did it! :D (y) It's not a coincidence. Latino men are always about the looks! I knowssss it!:pWhatever I still got the Canadians. I guess. Hihihi. Maybe not!

Anne Lauren
12-28-2005, 05:10 AM
See, I know when someone reads this they're gonna take it all wrong and see me as being insensitive...but, I swear to God, I'm not! I'm dead serious!

I feel that it's easy to blame your "problems" on a curse or the devil. Well, hold that thought...I believe in all that stuff, as far as, that some people are born more "blessed" and at more of an advantage than others....with looks, personality, IQ, born into money, etc... And I feel that some people are born "doomed" almost. (In general, not referring to you) And, it's not fair. The only somewhat resolution I can think of is that everything is relative to people. Obstacles effect people differently. No person feels the ideal "happiness" and "completeness" that everyone seems to invision. It's a fantasy...an illusion. But...everyone is given choices. I strongly believe that if someone wants something badly enough...they can get it! You just have to work at it. However, it more than likely is not what they invisioned it to be.

miss soul fire
12-28-2005, 05:16 AM
See, I know when someone reads this they're gonna take it all wrong and see me as being insensitive...but, I swear to God, I'm not! I'm dead serious!

I feel that it's easy to blame your "problems" on a curse or the devil. Well, hold that thought...I believe in all that stuff, as far as, that some people are born more "blessed" and at more of an advantage than others....with looks, personality, IQ, born into money, etc... And I feel that some people are born "doomed" almost. (In general, not referring to you) And, it's not fair. The only somewhat resolution I can think of is that everything is relative to people. Obstacles effect people differently. No person feels the ideal "happiness" and "completeness" that everyone seems to invision. It's a fantasy...an illusion. But...everyone is given choices. I strongly believe that if someone wants something badly enough...they can get it! You just have to work at it. However, it more than likely is not what they invisioned it to be.
Yeah I know what you mean. It's very easy to blame it on a curse or anything else but me. But I seriously don't iknow what's wrong with me. I've asked some people and they said there's nothing wrong with me, so what is it then?? I really don't know what to think anymore. Seriously. :confused:

Anne Lauren
12-28-2005, 05:27 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. It's very easy to blame it on a curse or anything else but me. But I seriously don't iknow what's wrong with me. I've asked some people and they said there's nothing wrong with me, so what is it then?? I really don't know what to think anymore. Seriously. :confused:

Well, I guess, be more specific...like do you literally have no friends, at all. And by friends, I mean, no one you interact with, at all. Like, you literally just do everything alone. And have you never had a "boyfriend" or at least someone you've talked to over the phone romantically with. Because never is a pretty strong word. A lot of people are looking for that "someone" and can't seem to find them and it's very common actually. I don't think anyone will ever find the "perfect person" for them. People, in general, are too complex to match up that perfectly with someone.

Junker
12-28-2005, 06:11 AM
Well, I guess, be more specific...like do you literally have no friends, at all. And by friends, I mean, no one you interact with, at all. Like, you literally just do everything alone. And have you never had a "boyfriend" or at least someone you've talked to over the phone romantically with. Because never is a pretty strong word. A lot of people are looking for that "someone" and can't seem to find them and it's very common actually. I don't think anyone will ever find the "perfect person" for them. People, in general, are too complex to match up that perfectly with someone.

Damn!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Anne is "The Man" (not literally)

miss soul fire
12-28-2005, 09:07 AM
I've got friends and I've kissed some boys in my life, but my first kiss was at 22 and just because I got to know this guy from the net who used to go to the same university and we met right the next day, so it wasn't a real net thing. I've tried liking him and stayed with him for like a month, but I just couldn't like him. And I've got others (like 2) who liked me and I didn't like them back. In the other side, I've felt in love with 100 boys during my whole life and none of them liked me back and that's because I only go after a guy if I see he's kinda flerting with me too and sometimes I even ask my friends if the signs are right and everything, ya know. It's just weird. I used to talk to this guy at school and every time we met it was like this wondeful thing, like sparkling and everything and at first I didn't even know where I met him and then he told me we did a class together and I was like "ohh, it was that disgusting guy who used to look at me all the time" and then I startedlking him because he was so damn nice to me and every time we met like I said, it was interesting, like we used to stop in the middle of the hall of the university and talk talk talk and flert, but then when I tried to approach to him he was so damn rude, like I was insignificant and he just ignored me from then on. And that happened to other guys too. Like this one I used to talk and he used to do these little flert things and then he got a gilfriend at valentine's day and I cried so much, but then next day I was over him, because I hate deceitful people! :mad:

miss soul fire
12-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Never mind, you guys. seriously, I'm tired of whining. It's all good.:p

TAL
12-28-2005, 09:26 AM
Aaaaaah, it's Roby!!

*runs away*

Junker
12-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Never mind, you guys. seriously, I'm tired of whining. It's all good.:p

Roby!!! Não se preocupe com essas coisas. Pessoas vêm e vão. O negócio é tentar se dar bem com as que se importam com você. Pra que se preocupar com aquelas que não te dão a mÃ*nima???? Eu busco retribuir o amor, o carinho e a amizade de quem merece isso de mim. Valorize-se mais e baseie-se no ditado popular mais filosófico que existe "Não quer, tem quem quer".........hahahaha

Brincadeiras a parte, não se preocupe com isso não. Não fica bem uma garota tão bonita quanto você ficar falando que afasta as pessoas. Vão acabar falando que você está reclamando de barriga cheia..........hehehehehehe

Então relaxa e deixa a vida te levar (vida leva eu....rs)

Chad the Lad
12-28-2005, 10:52 AM
think positively, dont take people, or yourself at face value.dont expect too much from folk, otherwise you'll end up disappointed.

dinna worry dear :)

Sarky Devotchka
12-28-2005, 02:25 PM
that stuff happens to me and cort all the time. it's pretty exhausting...but you just have to stick it out. I would say that it seems I have way more friends now than I ever imagined I could. However, I only consider a few of them as my real friends. Everyone else is kind of like "hey! great to see you!" *hugs* and then bullshit conversation. I don't really know much about their lives or anything.

As for boys...I still haven't figured them out. I don't think they have themselves figured out. It sucks that a lot of them seem to be holding out for the most beautiful girls. Like a handsome friend of mine who is always saying that I'm the greatest girl he's ever met, and "why can't all girls be like you?", but I can tell that I'm not "hot" enough for him, because the girls he tries to go after are petite/skinny and he's never tried anything with me. Although at the end of the night, he usually offers to drive us home, rather than trying to get a girl to go home with him. heh. I think he's kind of sabotaging himself though, our other friend just told us that he's never had a girlfriend and he's 27. Even cute guys have trouble sometimes.

I honestly think that if you moved to the U.S. (or Canada), you would have a million friends and dates if you wanted. North Americans love Brazilian girls.

Ace42X
12-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Blokes are generally pretty transparent. It's just that women are so full of contrived BS that they expect men to behave like backwards women instead of rational human beings.

Of course, men are being increasingly emasculated by the feminazis, so it is not wonder they are getting less predictable.

TAL
12-28-2005, 02:36 PM
North Americans love Brazilian girls.
Did you get the song yet, you North American.

cj hood
12-28-2005, 02:36 PM
you're too good looking to spend this much time on the 'net......so whats up?