PDA

View Full Version : Mother and Son

Kid Presentable
01-03-2006, 09:02 AM
This dude got busted for trafficking Marijuana from South Australia to Western Australia. He was packing it in boxes marked 'Glass' and sending it to himself, via his mother's house. He rolled into our neck of the woods to collect it, having made the trip from S.A, to sell it on and shit, and his mother had been arrested for recieving and trafficking.

When the courier smelled something suspicious in the package (after 18 months of this company noticing nothing), the parcel was handed over to the pigs. They dressed up as couriers and busted her when she signed for it. People feel bad for her, but she was in on it. She's a nice lady, too.

So this dude's mum is up on charges for moving $45000(AUD) of weed, and he's drowning his sorrows in his local pub. All day long. So the responsible, presentable barman cuts his booze off to stop him from wrecking shop later on, and he flips out anyway. "I'll see you later on, cunt!" he says to the barman.

When he decides to smash the barman, I've got the feeling that a busted face will be worth sending this piece of shit up the creek.

Carn the barman.
(y)

ps: To the leagl-heads: isn't the police bust coercion of sorts? Would that be a likely avenue of defense?

Lex Diamonds
01-03-2006, 09:04 AM
They could say the whole thing was just a test of the skills of the local customs and delivery services when it comes to discovering illicit packages. (y)

ms.peachy
01-03-2006, 09:08 AM
ps: To the leagl-heads: isn't the police bust coercion of sorts? Would that be a likely avenue of defense?
I'm not a legal-head per se, but I can't see how you could get coercion out of that. Unless she was somehow harassed into signing for the packages, which seems unlikely.

Kid Presentable
01-03-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm not a legal-head per se, but I can't see how you could get coercion out of that. Unless she was somehow harassed into signing for the packages, which seems unlikely.

Fair call. As little of a legal-head as you profess to be, I'm infinitely less so.