PDA

View Full Version : my hometown has turned into white trash central

Sarky Devotchka
01-05-2006, 07:19 PM
through the magic of the internet, and myspace, I keep finding more and more people I used to know back in michigan and it makes me want to puke. I just found my first love, he doesn't have a picture of himself, he has a picture of the back of his kid (who's at least 3) wearing a football jersey with his last name. and he's married, but I knew that. and his best friend who I liked also is on there and he has a 19 year old girlfriend who has a page filled with paris hilton and spinning sparkling things that show me how hot and sexy she must be. I LOVE YOU!!!

man, that's weird. I mean, I was really close to those people for like 2 years and it's like none of it ever happened. and what if I had stayed there? would I be on my 3rd kid by now? going to high school football games? hanging out at Denny's? getting drunk in the woods after bowling? (okay, that'd still be cool, sometimes I miss the woods).

anyway, I feel sort of queasy. life is weird.

cosmo105
01-05-2006, 08:20 PM
what's amazing to me on myspace is the number of people from my high school that turned out to be gay. most of them, you could sort of tell, but for some of them, totally out of the blue. seriously, it's in the dozens.

skinnybutphat
01-05-2006, 08:26 PM
I feel sort of queasy. life is weird.

I thought you were from Ohio? Heroin was big with people from my hometown.

Sarky Devotchka
01-05-2006, 09:34 PM
what's amazing to me on myspace is the number of people from my high school that turned out to be gay. most of them, you could sort of tell, but for some of them, totally out of the blue. seriously, it's in the dozens.

yeah! there was this one girl from high school that used to look at girls in the locker room while they were changing and then get made fun of for being a lesbian, and she'd cry and say she wasn't...but she is now according to myspace. also a girl I used to play basketball with, who once shouted "I wanna have sex! with boys!" she was always kind of boyish though.

TurdBerglar
01-05-2006, 09:42 PM
i wanna watch sarky play basketball

anymore chicks here that play(ed) basketball?

Nuzzolese
01-06-2006, 02:39 AM
What's wrong with them? Just because they have kids and wives and younger girlfriends you're suddenly so far above them just because you live in Chicago now and go to scene parties and shout in the street? Would you approve if they had blogs about their latest crush? Would you approve if they were still single and wondering what the hell was wrong with the opposite gender? Oh yeah, they're trash alright. You really pulled yourself up from humble beginnings. I mean, Dennys! I know I'm being a bitch. But you're being a snob! Yer gettin too big fer yer britches.

Sarky Devotchka
01-06-2006, 02:51 AM
What's wrong with them? Just because they have kids and wives and younger girlfriends you're suddenly so far above them just because you live in Chicago now and go to scene parties and shout in the street? Would you approve if they had blogs about their latest crush? Would you approve if they were still single and wondering what the hell was wrong with the opposite gender? Oh yeah, they're trash alright. You really pulled yourself up from humble beginnings. I mean, Dennys! I know I'm being a bitch. But you're being a snob! Yer gettin too big fer yer britches.

yes, yes to all of that. because they rejected me. and now I'm better than them. it's true.

Sarky Devotchka
01-06-2006, 03:01 AM
oh, and don't get me wrong, I love Denny's. I wish I was there right now. I'm serious.

Nuzzolese
01-06-2006, 03:06 AM
You're too good for Denny's. Perkin's is nice.

Don't fulfill your name with me, missy! You think they're white trash because they've settled into a domestic life, you big city harlot! I think you ought to gather up your best outfits and heels and ride back into the old home town and wow the locals like Ursa did in Superman II. Challenge the barfly yokels to an arm wrestle and then smash them into a pile of Carhartt coveralls without even chipping a nail.

I gotta get some sleep I'm insanely wired and rambling like Paul Jones on speed.

Sarky Devotchka
01-06-2006, 03:13 AM
Perkins has bread bowl salads, but dennys has the Super Bird. yum!

I really feel no need any longer to go back there to impress anyone. the fact that I don't even live there anymore is impressive enough.

DandyFop
01-06-2006, 05:54 AM
i wanna watch sarky play basketball

anymore chicks here that play(ed) basketball?

Me. I kicked ass. Had a game-winning shot almost from the half-court line once.