PDA

View Full Version : emo.

Rawr
02-13-2006, 11:30 PM
i think i'm turning into some emo person, and it sucks fucking ASS. i never asked to be, i never wanted to be, i never tried to be 'emo'. and people still think i am, i don't get it! it's because i don't talk alot, well. what is there to talk about? i don't care what you did today, and i sure as hell know no one else cares what i did. so why ask? oh uh, pathetic?
me: "yay! i'm so happy it's finaly really warm outside agian"
person: *smiles ackwardly* "yeah."
then thats it. we walk away from eachother and then i find other people i know and laugh at what their doing and ask a stupid question to break my silence, and then thats it agian.
i mean, what the fuck?.
well. i don't know. is there any way to make yourself more talkative?

Mcmac
02-14-2006, 12:16 AM
i hate emo's so much

Tzar
02-14-2006, 12:29 AM
smoke more weed, rawr.
you're a young female teenager; you've got nothing to loose.

jackrock
02-14-2006, 12:32 AM
smoke more weed, rawr.
you're a young female teenager; you've got nothing to loose.
haha

tracky
02-14-2006, 12:34 AM
Don't get hung up on stupid labels :rolleyes: If you want to be more talkative then I guess you need to actually care about what they're telling you. So when they say they had a shitty day, ask them why etc., if they seem like they want to talk about it that is. I dunno. I don't talk to people much either and you're not alone.

mikizee
02-14-2006, 12:36 AM
how do u get an emo down from a tree?

cut the rope.

how many emos does it take to change a lightbulb?

none, let them cry in the dark.

Tzar
02-14-2006, 12:39 AM

hahahahahahaha (y)

Rancid_Beasties
02-14-2006, 12:57 AM
You dont have to talk about stupid shit like the weather. You can bring up topics that interest you, for instance music. If they dont wanna talk about those topics, or if they dont like the stuff you like, they probably arent people who you'd wanna hang out with anyway. I think the word emo is just another excuse for being stuck in a rut in your case.

The Notorious LOL
02-14-2006, 12:58 AM
your posts are a good indication that you already talk too much

jennyb
02-14-2006, 02:02 AM

:D Holy shit that's funny.

The only emo I've ever truly enjoyed is Sunny Day Real Estate and Jawbreaker. It just spun out of control after that. Now emo has become some 'blood spurting out your wrists' fest. Creepy.

I don't think you should beat yourself up for being a person of few words. It is who you are. AND you should definately not label yourself like that. Probably the few words you do say mean a hell of a lot more than the 5 billion that spewed out of my mug today.