PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else sometimes get scared...

jackrock
02-17-2006, 08:33 PM
walking up their basement stairs?

I don't get super freaked out, but whenever i walk up my basement stairs it feels like something is right behind me, and my steps are loud, so i can't really hear if something else is there.
I'm afraid it's gonna grab me by the ankles, drag me down the stairs into my storage room, into a far hidden corner, where no one wil be able to hear me scream or anything.

Anyone else, or am i the only freak?

kleptomaniac
02-17-2006, 08:35 PM
i wouldn't know. i only have an attic. so HA! :D

Tzar
02-17-2006, 08:35 PM
i dont have a basement.

Chicka B
02-17-2006, 08:45 PM
YES! I'll be comin up with the laundry and start runnin like somebody's chasing my ass! That reminds me, one time I was walking up the stairs and the door slammed shut, but it was my dad. I didn't even know he was home and I was all crying and stuff because it locked me down there, and he's all like "oh my god you're crying HAHA!!!" :mad:

jackrock
02-17-2006, 08:49 PM
HAHAHA you cried.

kleptomaniac
02-17-2006, 08:54 PM
it's fine michelle because i did the same thing to jackson once and he wouldn't stop crying for days :rolleyes:

ASsman
02-17-2006, 08:54 PM
How is this thread related to sex?

CLOSED.

Ace42X
02-17-2006, 08:55 PM

This house was new when my family moved in, and I've lived here nearly my entire life. So it oesn't really scare me at all. Which is nice.

However, when I was at university, the girl I lived with thought the house we were in was haunted. Her evidence was that late one night, she heard a loud bang, like a door slamming, late at night when she was alone in the house. And on another occasion, she closed the curtains of the kitchen window, left the room for just a minute to get something, and found the curtains open again!

However, the banging was just another person we lived with coming home, dashing upstairs to get his wallet, and leaving again before she noticed. And the curtain opening was me. I was wetting down my hair, 'cause I didn't have time to wash it and had to go out in a hurry, so I was using the kitchen sink, and using my reflection in the dark window to make sure I had got it.

She was disappointed, she had already decided to call the ghost Caspar.

jackrock
02-17-2006, 08:56 PM
How is this thread related to sex?

CLOSED.
haha

This house was new when my family moved in, and I've lived here nearly my entire life. So it oesn't really scare me at all. Which is nice.
I've lived in about 11 houses so far, they all do it :(

ggirlballa
02-17-2006, 08:56 PM
don't have a basement only garage and attic but nobody in my family has been up there that makes me curious :confused:

jackrock
02-19-2006, 08:56 PM
i'm at my dad's where there are no stairs muaha! damn things'll have to wait till tomorrow

Lindsey_1535
02-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Yes and yes. I was convinced soem small men lived in my basement. Only time I go down there is to do laundry or get a beer, mostly the beer. But whenever I go upstrairs agian I run. Ima baby.

ToucanSpam
02-19-2006, 09:48 PM
There's a ghost behind you lindsey. Right now.

vickista
02-19-2006, 09:56 PM

I don't get super freaked out, but whenever i walk up my basement stairs it feels like something is right behind me, and my steps are loud, so i can't really hear if something else is there.
I'm afraid it's gonna grab me by the ankles, drag me down the stairs into my storage room, into a far hidden corner, where no one wil be able to hear me scream or anything.

Anyone else, or am i the only freak?

yeah i think theres something in my cubby! i never liked that cubby and i always hear strange noises from there its scary! :o

hey jackrock (y) all my mates say hi! :) and also that your sexy! (y)

discopants
02-20-2006, 03:58 AM
i wouldn't know. i only have an attic. so HA! :D

Does Vivkista live there? Obscure joke #51.

Rawr
02-20-2006, 07:01 AM
no, but its so disgusting,. when i was a kid and went to pee, i was to scared to flush cause i thought some evil monster thing would come out of the tiolet cause the loud sound would make me not notice the monster and then it'd kill me. (n)

trailerprincess
02-20-2006, 07:17 AM
i have a completely irrational fear of cotton wool as well as cottage cheese.

zippo
02-20-2006, 12:03 PM
for ages when i was a kid, i used to think that sometimes there were people, robbers maybe, in our roof, and that they were gonna wait to come out in the middle of the night, cuz of the creaks i would hear when id try to go to sleep. it was a repeated fear, but i dont know why when i would go down to where my parents were watching tv, i would say i just couldnt get to sleep instead of telling them i thuoght there were robbers in our roof.

and the nightmares, does anyone know if we tend to have much more nightmares when were kids as opposed to when were older? cuz i had a hell of a lot of nightmares when i was a kid, i could like make whole episodes with recurring artists and different starting seasons with the number i had. and then i remember that i came to be scared of going to sleep sometimes, and they had me sort of by the neck beacuse i remembre i would go to sleep un my parents bed sometimes so i would be protected but then when the following morning i would wake up and have had one despite being in my parents bed, it was like, shit, theres no cure for these things, my parents are here now but they wont be when the nightmares come.

HAHAH i jsut read what all that and it sounds like something out of freaking chucky doesnt it

WHEN THE NIGHTMARES COME *ghostly houls* *full moon* *witches cackle*