PDA

View Full Version : Nuzz

Echewta
02-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Good Day dear friend. How was your weekend? Did you read anything interesting? What are your thoughts on cotton candy?

Nuzzolese
02-21-2006, 11:32 AM
I feel really naked right now.

Nuzzolese
02-21-2006, 11:35 AM
I was reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy but put that on hold because I've been spending more time with my boyfriend and his family because his mom almost died, could have died, is still at a high risk for brain damage, stroke, death, etc. My weekend was slow and lazy and peaceful. I enjoyed cotton candy as a child when they would spin it at those machines but now since I guess too many "carnies" lost their limbs to the awesome power of the cotton candy centrifuge, it hangs in bags and looks less like a freshly spun magic wand of sugary fairyland delight, so it has lost its magic.

Echewta
02-21-2006, 11:46 AM
I understand why you would pause in your reading. I'm sorry about your boyfriends mother. I hope she finds the part three of your weekend soon.
We recently had a function here where they brought in a sugar spinstress. She indeed had the hanging bags of prespun confection that you frown upon but she was also making it fresh to hand to those who wished to spoil their lunch. I watched her briefly and walked away saddened. She took no pride in her work. She had the ability to be an artist but instead handed out works that would be fitting of those who sell "oil paintings" on gas station corners. It wasn't uncommon to see the top of the cone exposed and yet the sheep took their free treats and did not complain. Tragic.

mickill
02-21-2006, 11:47 AM
What an obnoxious idea for a thread.

Echewta
02-21-2006, 11:48 AM

You were expecting?

Nuzzolese
02-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Hey Nuzz, I went to a Barnes & Noble this weekend, and it was fantastic. The people there were super friendly, and helpful. I was so happy, I bought a lot of books, and I even put the ones that I didn't get back in there proper places.

I quit my job at Barnes and Noble. But I'm glad you had a good time there! I envy your naivitee.

Qdrop
02-21-2006, 11:53 AM

i know....it's like "hellooooo, PM?"

why would you start a personal conversation with one person on a messag--

err...

oh my...THAT'S WHAT I DID!

oh...i'm so embarrassed...

Nuzzolese
02-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Wait, am I being used just to illustrate a point?

Hey, GreenEarthPolyamorous did it to Heiress and no one said a damn thing.

Qdrop
02-21-2006, 12:08 PM
GreenEarthPolyamorous

HA!

Echewta
02-21-2006, 12:27 PM
I hugged GEA. I dont think he was expecting it.

HEIRESS
02-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey man, me and GEA have something special

a special kind of special

a special so special that It needs to be shared in pm-esque threads yah know

special man

special