PDA

View Full Version : Soooo....are "you 3" gonna talk about this publicly?

Pages : [1] 2

Qdrop
02-21-2006, 03:26 PM
or just chat about it on IM?....

i got the video too (for whatever reason).
come one, discuss in a public forum for all to view!

cosmo105
02-21-2006, 03:32 PM
it was public, now it's over and done with. it was beyond retarded so it's done.

ms.peachy
02-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Do I even want to know what this is about, or should I just keep walking?

cosmo105
02-21-2006, 03:34 PM
just keep on walking. seriously q, if you want to know more about it pm me, but honestly, it's over.

Qdrop
02-21-2006, 03:36 PM
just keep on walking. seriously q, if you want to know more about it pm me, but honestly, it's over.

dammit.

na§tee
02-21-2006, 03:38 PM
gotcha.
i'm with peachy.
and i'm only replying cos there's nothing else active and i'm waiting for my shitty dialup to download these mp3s in less than 45 minutes and the bloodhound gang are on fhm. gawd.

roosta
02-21-2006, 03:51 PM
ah Q, you missed the thread!

it was amazing....

Qdrop
02-21-2006, 03:52 PM
ah Q, you missed the thread!

it was amazing....

did it get deleted?

shit, Gmile just sent me the video....i don't know why.

roosta
02-21-2006, 03:53 PM
yeah, it got deleted.

one of the more mindboggling events on this board in a long time....i'm just sorry it didn't spiral into a 10 page mega-thread of doom....

Qdrop
02-21-2006, 03:55 PM
yeah, it got deleted.

one of the more mindboggling events on this board in a long time....i'm just sorry it didn't spiral into a 10 page mega-thread of doom....

can you like...re-enact the thread...
using sock puppets and funny voices?

did gmile get temp. banned or anything?

were there tears?

how come duck's quacks have no echo?

ericlee
02-21-2006, 03:58 PM
oh, don't mind me. I'm just posting here as a reminder to myself to get milk and eggs on my way home..

Carry on

roosta
02-21-2006, 03:58 PM
gmile didnt even get involved....neither did the others involved really, they just said they're bit and let it be...

it was more the rest of us stirring, and shit-talking and all other manner of stuff....people bashing other people, people defending gmile...all sorts of wonderous stuff.....

P of R
02-21-2006, 04:01 PM
What have I missed?

ericlee
02-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Don't forget the Cheetos!

dude, you should have self taught experience judging by your thread. Cheetos and chronic masturbaters= no go.

Oh yeah, I need to get bleach too.

ASsman
02-21-2006, 04:51 PM
For me to poop on!

paulb
02-21-2006, 04:59 PM
i just got out of the hospital today, and havent been on here since Sunday, what did i miss? do it for the sick kid.

kleptomaniac
02-21-2006, 05:02 PM
i just got out of the hospital today, and havent been on here since Sunday, what did i miss? do it for the sick kid.

*gasp* what happened, paul? :eek:

paulb
02-21-2006, 05:04 PM
*gasp* what happened, paul? :eek:

thats what im asking..... but for a seriousness, i couldnt breathe, my chest was hurting and my heart was racing like a motherfuck. had to do with high blood sugars and i puked at least 20x on Sunday.

DroppinScience
02-21-2006, 05:05 PM
I'm with everyone else... what happened?

Planetary
02-21-2006, 05:09 PM
thats what im asking..... but for a seriousness, i couldnt breathe, my chest was hurting and my heart was racing like a motherfuck. had to do with high blood sugars and i puked at least 20x on Sunday.

weak :(

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Let me say this:

I sent Q the video just because he loves this kind of shit, so thats why I sent you the video through the PM. Your always talking about this board being boring and wanting to "stir the pot"...I didn't tell you to make a thread and you know this.

The funny thing is I sent the video to the "3" just as a way to show that I wasn't happy bout the sitution. The sitution?

Well seems as though they were talking about me during a chat room session. Not only were they talking about the song I posted, but also about the way I speak and so forth. Basically just trashing me, the main reason I was upset and still am to an extent is because two of the people I thought I was cool with but then hear one of them tlaking bout how I spell big words wrong, making fun of my dialect and etc. Now the fact of the matter is that one of these people has a habit of talking dirty about other board members, and when I found out that she was also involved well I put two and two together. They might play like it was constructive crticism but guess what when you not discussing your issues with the song with me, and instead are making fun of me as a whole...then thats what is wrong. I just basically said what many people felt on here, and no Q I didn't get ban because I didn't post nothing on here, it was lil miss Cozzie. I never planned on posting anything which I let them know, but just in case I made sure that if, some how some way, this video did get on here (which it did) I covered my bases and thats even with the mods.

They have a habit of talking shit, and they just picked the wrong day for me to find out bout them talking bout me. I already was in that war mind state and for me to find out that 3 people which I have been cool with are acting foolish then whatever. I am obivously diffrent then alot of people on here and I am pretty sure this proves it. Keep my name off your fingertips if I ain't done nothing wrong to you. I figured well hell if they going hate on me in general let me give y'all something to hate me for.

It's over...I did what needed to be done and I let them know...maybe if they saw it visually and heard it verbally they know their way of acting, espcially cozzie, is wrong.

DroppinScience
02-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Where's this video?

Damn, I feel lost...

kleptomaniac
02-21-2006, 05:18 PM

if i had known that, i would have made you a get well soon card. <3
i think it's too late now, but get well soon :)

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 05:20 PM

here's hopign your health will improve being sick like that is no good...glad to see your back though (y)

THRILLHO
02-21-2006, 05:20 PM
you can't spell and your poems suck. so they're right.

THRILLHO
02-21-2006, 05:22 PM

maybe if you undid you $450 beastie sweater you'd feel better

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 05:23 PM
you can't spell and your poems suck. so they're right.

Next time make sure to capitalize your words since they start your sentence.

THRILLHO
02-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Good comeback. No, really. That was great.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Good comeback. No, really. That was great.

Your great, no really. :)

Planetary
02-21-2006, 05:27 PM
why all the Gmile hate? *shakes gmile's hand*........

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 05:28 PM

much respect.

Planetary
02-21-2006, 05:29 PM
word.

jackrock
02-21-2006, 05:31 PM
word (y)

SobaViolence
02-21-2006, 05:37 PM
wow.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 05:37 PM
word (y)

thanks for that, like I have said many times before, and most would agree, you never really see me in the middle of anything on here. I never come into a thread and start talking shit and I try to be cool with everyone on here unless they diss on me first. I have been letting Cosmo slide for a real long time with her attitude towards me, and she can do that with anybody else on the board, but not me when I have never gone after her like that. Judging from the number of PM's I have recieved in the past 72 hours+ it seems that many people agree. I know that doing something like this might have people all of sudden change on me (and I mention this in the video) and start to pick sides, but hopefully some of those people (who I am pretty sure I know will decide one way or the other) will see the logic and see what has really been going down on here as of late where someone can talk shit all they want and nothing is done about it, but someone says one little thing viewed as negative and the "clique" pours the heat.

I mean even when one of the board members who supposdly was letting shit be spit about me got "banned" I was one of the main ones fighting for her to come back, even though it turns out it was just another internet joke. It's cool though, I knew I burn some bridges (and I hate doing that) but in real life I let people slide because I value the relationship more then the point, but with people who I don't know who all of a sudden are acting fake to me saying shit "I bet the songs about me" with the big head then I have to make the point...a point that many people on here didn't want to make.

SobaViolence
02-21-2006, 05:40 PM
wow.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 05:43 PM
wow. Apple Jacks don't taste like Apple??

Anne Lauren
02-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Sorry to butt in and it's really non of my business...but, what video are you all talking about? Just curious.

ericlee
02-21-2006, 06:01 PM
I liked G's raps. I couldn't get sound from the Valentine's day ones though cause I spilled soda on my computer and now my laptop's kinda fried. Dammit.

Oh for my grocery list, I need some Johnsonville beer brats..

DroppinScience
02-21-2006, 06:03 PM
The world's got no time for two-faced people. Fuck 'em.

Ace42X
02-21-2006, 06:04 PM
So, is this deduction of events close to the mark?:

Cosmo and two other people were bitching about G-mile in IRC, MSN or AIM (probably AIM), and somehow he got wind of this, and thus made some sort of video with him either rapping, or just moaning, about it to bring this bitching to public attention and answer the criticisms levelled at him? This became a forum phenomenon briefly, before being forgotten in the annals of history, only to be resurrected by Q-drop after a copy got passed to him?

ericlee
02-21-2006, 06:04 PM
The world's got no time for two-faced people. Fuck 'em.

yeah, in both of their faces.

ericlee
02-21-2006, 06:07 PM

Cosmo and two other people were bitching about G-mile in IRC, MSN or AIM (probably AIM), and somehow he got wind of this, and thus made some sort of video with him either rapping, or just moaning, about it to bring this bitching to public attention and answer the criticisms levelled at him? This became a forum phenomenon briefly, before being forgotten in the annals of history, only to be resurrected by Q-drop after a copy got passed to him?

that's kinda the drift I got from it.

hmmmm, sirloins or ribeye? I think I'll get ribeye.
I better get some more hickory chips too...

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 06:10 PM

must have missed my first post huh playa?And I never brought it to public attention...Cosmo did for whatever reason (guess she thought it was too funny not share...hehehehohoho :D )

Anne Lauren
02-21-2006, 06:10 PM
Alright, I heard it... ;)

Hummm...I don't know what to say...I guess, just that "that's life". You're gonna get that everywhere and with everything that you do in life. You can't let it get to you. Seriously. :)

Ace42X
02-21-2006, 06:12 PM
must have missed my first post huh playa?

Ah, I see what you mean now. Not knowing the context, it wasn't so clear, but now makes sense.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Ah, I see what you mean now. Not knowing the context, it wasn't so clear, but now makes sense.

no worries, heard a DBZ movie coming to the big screen (one of the cartoon ones that is) next month or so...thought you like to know that!

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Alright, I heard it... ;)

Hummm...I don't know what to say...I guess, just that "that's life". You're gonna get that everywhere and with everything that you do in life. You can't let it get to you. Seriously. :)

Never does, it happens like that though when you don't give people reason to hate you then they dig for shit.It's all good cause I know if they spent a day with me then they would see how wrong they are. It's all good.

Anne Lauren
02-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Never does, it happens like that though when you don't give people reason to hate you then they dig for shit.It's all good cause I know if they spent a day with me then they would see how wrong they are. It's all good.

I'm sure you're right! ;)

It doesn't matter...

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm sure you're right! ;)

It doesn't matter...

no doubt, thanks I really do mean that.

enree erzweglle
02-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Well seems as though they were talking about me during a chat room session. Not only were they talking about the song I posted, but also about the way I speak and so forth.

They have a habit of talking shit, and they just picked the wrong day for me to find out bout them talking bout me. I already was in that war mind state and for me to find out that 3 people which I have been cool with are acting foolish then whatever. I am obivously diffrent then alot of people on here and I am pretty sure this proves it. Keep my name off your fingertips if I ain't done nothing wrong to you. I figured well hell if they going hate on me in general let me give y'all something to hate me for.

It's over...I did what needed to be done and I let them know...maybe if they saw it visually and heard it verbally they know their way of acting, espcially cozzie, is wrong.

I'm sorry that happened. :( People can be awful.

There's a kind of cool-cruel that happens here. It's lame & juvenile, yet a lot of the people who do it are the same ones that half of the people on this board clamor over. It's an odd dynamic.

It's interesting to me that people assume that what they say in chats stays private. Some people mail transcripts of chat sessions to other people and once that happens, sooner or later, the subject of those sessions is going to hear about it or see it. Chats aren't private. It's interesting to me when I see this firsthand and then see the way those people behave here, in public.

You seem like a good guy. I'm sorry that you were treated badly. That's just not good.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry that happened. :( People can be awful.

There's a kind of cool-cruel that happens here. It's lame & juvenile, yet a lot of the people who do it are the same ones that half of the people on this board clamor over. It's an odd dynamic.

It's interesting to me that people assume that what they say in chats stays private. Some people mail transcripts of chat sessions to other people and once that happens, sooner or later, the subject of those sessions is going to hear about it or see it. Chats aren't private. It's interesting to me when I see this firsthand and then see the way those people behave here, in public.

You seem like a good guy. I'm sorry that you were treated badly. That's just not good.

Well it's even worst when they are doing it in the pressence of a friend of mine since 7th grade, that's how I found out about it. If he wasn't there, I would have never known about it, but they did it in front of him. But thank you so much for that, it really does let me know that I am not coming crosss as a jerk which is what I am not trying to be.Thanks again'

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 07:23 PM
All I can say is what I said in the other thread:

Blown completely out of proportion.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 07:24 PM
All I can say is what I said in the other thread:

Blown completely out of proportion.

guess that makes me the big bad wolf then, huh 3 lil pigs? :) I laugh'

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Take it however you want to. Next thing I know, me saying it was blown of proportion turns into me saying I killed your whole family and ate your dog for breakfast.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 07:37 PM
Take it however you want to. Next thing I know, me saying it was blown of proportion turns into me saying I killed your whole family and ate your dog for breakfast.

I don't have a dog :(

TurdBerglar
02-21-2006, 07:38 PM
what the fuck

ASsman
02-21-2006, 07:48 PM
I don't have a dog :(
Not anymore you don't, part of a square meal now.

And as far as being blown out of proportion, careful who you direct yourself to. G has yet to blow anything, out of any proportion. Was simply bothered and offended by the fact, and rightfuly so. Tread carefuly and think before you speak.

Buck stops here, nukka.

Also, by the simple fact of you posting here, you continue to inflate this elephant standing in the room.

You know what makes me chuckle. This thread has gotten 10 more hits/responses than G's original thread. Funny, yet sad.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Not anymore you don't, part of a square meal now.

And as far as being blown out of proportion, careful who you direct yourself to. G has yet to blow anything, out of any proportion. Was simply bothered and offended by the fact, and rightfuly so. Tread carefuly and think before you speak.

Buck stops here, nukka.

hahahaha, I wasn't the one who posted the vid on the board that was your friend. I mean I told you and you said "why did you mention the whole board" and now you see why I did hahaha...I have to say sorry though for the fact I have been wrong bout you Barb....I mean all this time I been saying "Dandyflop" when it really is Fop...

ah it all makes sense:

fop ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fp)
n. A man who is preoccupied with and often vain about his clothes and manners; a dandy.

I am sorry about that at least....:)

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 07:52 PM
You know what makes me chuckle. This thread has gotten 10 more hits/responses than G's original thread. Funny, yet sad.

Cuz it's Qdrop who started it.....go figure hahaha

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 07:55 PM

You don't think making a 13 and a half minute video to "call people out" on a message board was blowing things out of proportion?

You weren't there. Neither was he. What I am saying is, this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. I said exactly what I said in his thread, which is that I didn't like that one line. That song was talked about for a minute, tops. Nothing was said about the way he talks, OR spells.

That's what I mean by blown out of proportion. I'd sure like to hear Auton's side of this story, because he's the middle man, and I have no idea where the hell half this shit is coming from.

TurdBerglar
02-21-2006, 08:06 PM
i should make a video

ASsman
Buh, seemed to be attacking him directly on all your posts, just figure the same for this one. I doubt things are being made up on purpose.

Could care less for the whole story, what's done is done. Now, where's my bourban.

g-mile7
You don't think making a 13 and a half minute video to "call people out" on a message board was blowing things out of proportion?

You weren't there. Neither was he. What I am saying is, this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. I said exactly what I said in his thread, which is that I didn't like that one line. That song was talked about for a minute, tops. Nothing was said about the way he talks, OR spells.

That's what I mean by blown out of proportion. I'd sure like to hear Auton's side of this story, because he's the middle man, and I have no idea where the hell half this shit is coming from.

Auton's doesn't like drama, he does not like conflict. So asking him about it will not answer any questions cause his answer will be "we all are taking it too seriosuly"; however, he told me this that people were making fun of how I talk, the song and me before and after he joined into your chatroom session, the fact that you were even talking negative bout me in the first place and mocking me (hahaha might-tee fine hehehee) and all that shit is so dumb I can't even understand it. Auton told me all I neede to hear, y'all have a habit of doing this type of bull espcially the God MC of this board....and you expect me not to think that maybe, just maybe, y'all trying to cover your hides cause some people,actually, are taking my side.Not once have I even seen a sorry, but we didn't mean this or that. All I have seen with all 3 of you is "what do you mean" "I didnt know Cosmo posted in the thread" shit. Even now your playing dumb.

The video wasn't 13 mintues str8 of me attacking you come on now, besides I find parts of it funny and educational....but on the real this is just been leading up in terms of the arrogance of some of y'all and I just had to finally put something out.Many people thinking the way I feel, just I was the first to say it in a way effective. If you didn't do nothing then whatever, but the way I see y'all acting hearing Mickill going off on me in long paragraphs, seeing Cosmo posting my video that was private for y'all seeing you not fessing up to anything trying to spin shit my way, then thats all good baby :) All Eyez on Me

Auton might seem as though he not taking my side 100%, but that because he doesn't have the same attitude as I do..

ASsman
02-21-2006, 08:07 PM
i should make a video
BEEF BBMB VII.

I say we take this to the south side of Chicago.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:10 PM
BEEF BBMB VII.

I say we take this to the south side of Chicago.

heard they got some bomb pizza too

ASsman
02-21-2006, 08:12 PM
It's all about the Italian ice mang. Fuck, feel like driving 2 hours just to get a quart. Better than cocaine filled italian ice.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:17 PM
It's all about the Italian ice mang. Fuck, feel like driving 2 hours just to get a quart. Better than cocaine filled italian ice.

HAHAHA...man I had a girl "friend" who was Italian thats all she was bout man'

TurdBerglar
02-21-2006, 08:17 PM
this shit gives me hope that im not as insane as i think i am

hpdrifter
02-21-2006, 08:18 PM
Oh my god, its still here.

Every time I come back its at the top of the page.

I can't get away from it, it just. keeps. going.

*hides under desk rocking back and forth*

ASsman
02-21-2006, 08:19 PM
I just saw that giant sign advestising an IRC Chat room. I am intrigued.

Will there be hot young lesbians present?

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:21 PM

no you are man...don't let anybody tell you otherwise (lb)

TurdBerglar
02-21-2006, 08:27 PM
I just saw that giant sign advestising an IRC Chat room. I am intrigued.

Will there be hot young lesbians present?

sure

Tzar
02-21-2006, 08:28 PM
i'm pretty sure your joke about turning tasmania into a toilet was the funniest thing i had ever read from you. so i take it you ain't insane yet. insane people aren't funny; funny to laugh at, at times - yes, but otherwise, not funny at all.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:34 PM
sure

I'm just kidding, no need for the cold shoulder :(

TurdBerglar
02-21-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm just kidding, no need for the cold shoulder :(

make a video about me and i'll consider letting you back into the turd circle

Tzar
02-21-2006, 08:37 PM
your corn hole?

CJM
02-21-2006, 08:37 PM
g-mile7, i have only one beef. what's wrong with Canada?

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:39 PM

AHAHAAHA (y) next time I get that "itch" I will shout you out

TurdBerglar
02-21-2006, 08:39 PM
your corn hole?

hahahahaha

ah man

lost all credibility there

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:40 PM
g-mile7, i have only one beef. what's wrong with Canada?

I knew someone was going get me bout that...meant that in terms of distance' not in terms of me reppin Cali or Canada sucks...I am down south (Baton Rouge) through and through...My mom's part french (Creole) I can't hate on Canada I might be related to some y'all!

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:41 PM
hahahahaha

ah man

lost all credibility there

:D

ToucanSpam
02-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Alright.

Enough is enough. Let's all just recognize what happened and just let it go. The people who have wronged were exposed for what they did wrong, and it's over.

Let's move on to something else.

ASsman
02-21-2006, 08:44 PM
I knew someone was going get me bout that...meant that in terms of distance' not in terms of me reppin Cali or Canada sucks...I am down south (Baton Rouge) through and through...My mom's part french (Creole) I can't hate on Canada I might be related to some y'all!
AH, should have known we were dealing with a frenchman.

Yeah, break out the booze. Lets all have a good laugh about it.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Alright.

Enough is enough. Let's all just recognize what happened and just let it go. The people who have wronged were exposed for what they did wrong, and it's over.

Don't worry about it, it doesn't concern you man....I got this.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:45 PM
AH, should have known we were dealing with a frenchman.

Hope thats a good thing :(

TurdBerglar
02-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Alright.

is it your goal to ruin anything remotely interesting?

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:50 PM
is it your goal to ruin anything remotely interesting?

hahaha, nothing wrong with trying to be a peace maker, but there can never be peace when people still acting like they're not in the wrong :)

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Wee, Wee!

I mean Oui, Oui!

damn it mom :(

CJM
02-21-2006, 08:53 PM

no french blood in me.

word.

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 09:02 PM
Auton might seem as though he not taking my side 100%, but that because he doesn't have the same attitude as I do..

Interesting that the guy who was ACTUALLY THERE wouldn't take your side 100%....

Generally, I would be fine with saying "just let it go", cause I don't like drama myself. As I said before, my life doesn't revolve around you or this board. I do, however, want to clarify that some things being said about what happened ARE NOT true.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:03 PM
no french blood in me.

word.

oh snap'!4pages not bad for a thread on me and my random acts of blackness

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Interesting that the guy who was ACTUALLY THERE wouldn't take your side 100%....

Generally, I would be fine with saying "just let it go", cause I don't like drama myself. As I said before, my life doesn't revolve around you or this board. I do, however, want to clarify that some things being said about what happened ARE NOT true.

If you don't care then why are you posting in this thread? And Auton's is his own man, some of us vaulue the realtionship more then the point and obviosuly he values y'all more then he should. 100% doesn't mean nothing, it just means he cool with all of us and doesn't want to be in the middle. I don't know why he defends you I mean you did kind of bash his beliefs.

All good though I hope your life doesn't revolve around me I mean I ain't yo daddy or man.

ASsman
02-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Robots in disguise.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Robots in disguise.

Deceptacons all the way...

kaiser soze
02-21-2006, 09:10 PM
golly

Monsieur Decuts
02-21-2006, 09:13 PM
i'll post a bad rap song too just for the hate of it

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:19 PM
i'll post a bad rap song too just for the hate of it

:( I won't hate if you don't

Monsieur Decuts
02-21-2006, 09:20 PM
: ) !!!!!

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:20 PM
: ) !!!!!

:)!!!!!!!!right back at cha'!

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 09:21 PM
If you don't care then why are you posting in this thread? And Auton's is his own man, some of us vaulue the realtionship more then the point and obviosuly he values y'all more then he should. 100% doesn't mean nothing, it just means he cool with all of us and doesn't want to be in the middle. I don't know why he defends you I mean you did kind of bash his beliefs.

All good though I hope your life doesn't revolve around me I mean I ain't yo daddy or man.

Auton and I made up a long time ago. I've grown up with Mormons my entire life - I'm not ignorant to their lifestyle or their beliefs, but I've had a lot of problems with the church myself. Why would you bring up something that was on this board over a year and a half ago? What are you trying to prove exactly? That you are someone who can't get over anything?

I don't appreciate being mis-represented, which is why I'm actually taking the time to respond to all this bullshit in the first place.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:26 PM
Auton and I made up a long time ago. I've grown up with Mormons my entire life - I'm not ignorant to their lifestyle or their beliefs, but I've had a lot of problems with the church myself. Why would you bring up something that was on this board over a year and a half ago? What are you trying to prove exactly? That you are someone who can't get over anything?

I don't appreciate being mis-represented, which is why I'm actually taking the time to respond to all this bullshit in the first place.

That's all good, admiting mistakes is part of life. We all have our own opinions. Long as we know what things might be seen as vindictive then we can come to a better understanding. And your rant might have been a year and half ago, but everytime some shit bout the faith is brought up your there to kick it down too. All I'm trying to prove is that,in the end, no one is above being made a fool. I'm sure you had fun laughing bout me and all that as a fool in terms of my music and word selection, but the time does come when you do cross the wrong wires together and the bomb goes off. Don't take anytime really because all it seems like your doing is deflecting and not taking any remorse which is all good (every post you made is laced with a bit of attacks you do see that right?).

I even said that more then likely you weren't the main one talking shit, I gave you that, and maybe I'm starting to believe it since your the main one taking the time to even post like you do care. Thats you, do your thing (lb)

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 09:31 PM
All I have to say is, I just got confirmed word that you were not ever told we were making fun of the way you spell or talk.

Bye now.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:37 PM
All I have to say is, I just got confirmed word that you were not ever told we were making fun of the way you spell or talk.

Bye now.

Ok so him saying we should both "leave" the board is over just the song....I find that funny bet he didn't tell your ass that, huh?

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Come again?

TurdBerglar
02-21-2006, 09:40 PM
slut

g-mile7
Come again?

checkmate

DandyFop
No, I don't understand what you meant by that..

King PSYZ
02-21-2006, 09:41 PM
what the shit

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:43 PM
No, I don't understand what you meant by that..

nothing, thought you were ghost?

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 09:44 PM
So you're not going to say what you meant then, I take it...

burbboi
02-21-2006, 09:46 PM

I think so.

burbboi
02-21-2006, 09:46 PM

I think so.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:49 PM
So you're not going to say what you meant then, I take it...

I guess I got them ears all perked up. I find it funny how if your saying that y'all weren't making fun of me then why would I first be apporached with the comment "we should both leave the board" then told about what y'all were doing. Obviously what you were all saying at the time about me was enough to make him think bout leaving the board with him which I said I wouldn't even after hearing about someone making fun of me and my spelling of big words (sup Mikey baby) and "might-tee-fine" but oh well continue doing you, still doesn't change the fact that some y'all love to gossip and talk shit both on and off the board.

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Okay. All I know is what he told me.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Okay. All I know is what he told me.

Knowing is half the battle, eh?

Echewta
02-21-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm watching Ski School right now and its near the end and Johnny made a wrong turn at Bald Rock. Turns out that wasn't a mistake but shaved off precious time and he won! Section 8 beat Section 1.

Bob
02-21-2006, 10:00 PM
don't let qdrop win

Auton
02-21-2006, 10:16 PM
alright. please lets stop talking about this. i don't like getting PHONE CALLS from multiple people from the internet about it. i have a life. this place disappears as soon as i get off the computer, and i dont like the fact i'm getting brought up. there is no "issue"

i told gmile we should leave the messageboard after a conversation i had with barb, mike, jess, etc. i didnt say this in a "we're getting hated lets leave" kind of way but in a "i cant believe internet people actually gossip about eachother, this messageboard is gay" kind of way.

yeah they were teasing gmile, and i told him because we're very good friends in real life. i told him because i thought gossip, especially internet gossip, was super gay and i didnt like that, especially since he liked whoever was talking about him. there wasnt any sort of massive persecution, the only thing dandyfop said was that she didnt like the line in his song that said "slammed our face" or something. yes, others were making fun of the way he talks, and blah blah blah. it really doesnt matter. everyone involved is guilty of taking it too seriously including me, if just for the fact that i am starting to get pissed off because it keeps being brought up when im not on the computer. ill be at a restraunt, in a car, hanging out with my brother's family and i get phone calls. it really bothers me. you guys can keep your internet "drama," I don't want any of this. and it bothers me that something like this is getting in the way of a friendship i've had for 7 years. get a life, folks.

Auton
02-21-2006, 10:17 PM
and gmile gets enough shit in real life so leave him be

ericlee
02-21-2006, 10:19 PM
grocery list is complete. Fuck, I forgot the milk. Oh well, all it does is makes me fart all day.

Auton
02-21-2006, 10:20 PM
yeah, that chilli milk gives me the green apple splatters

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 10:21 PM
alright. please lets stop talking about this. i don't like getting PHONE CALLS from multiple people from the internet about it. i have a life. this place disappears as soon as i get off the computer, and i dont like the fact i'm getting brought up. there is no "issue"

i told gmile we should leave the messageboard after a conversation i had with barb, mike, jess, etc. i didnt say this in a "we're getting hated lets leave" kind of way but in a "i cant believe internet people actually gossip about eachother, this messageboard is gay" kind of way.

yeah they were teasing gmile, and i told him because we're very good friends in real life. i told him because i thought gossip, especially internet gossip, was super gay and i didnt like that, especially since he liked whoever was talking about him. there wasnt any sort of massive persecution, the only thing dandyfop said was that she didnt like the line in his song that said "slammed our face" or something. yes, others were making fun of the way he talks, and blah blah blah. it really doesnt matter. everyone involved is guilty of taking it too seriously including me, if just for the fact that i am starting to get pissed off because it keeps being brought up when im not on the computer. ill be at a restraunt, in a car, hanging out with my brother's family and i get phone calls. it really bothers me. you guys can keep your internet "drama," I don't want any of this. and it bothers me that something like this is getting in the way of a friendship i've had for 7 years. get a life, folks.

Nothing getting in the way, I don't hate you :) You did what I would have done if I was in your shoes. These folks don't know what we have been through and helped each other through. Like I said on the video I knew it wasn't mainly Dandy, going along with the shits and giggles though is just as bad though. It just funny how they tried to spin it like they didn't say anything in the first place. Thank you man, I really needed you the most to say that, although I still think we're not taking it too seriosuly on account that we aren't bringing it up(i don't like getting PHONE CALLS from multiple people from the internet about it jsut shows who got problems with it). ...it isn't you they should be calling. They got a problem...I ain't hard 2 find on the # circut'

Auton
02-21-2006, 10:22 PM
alright awesome done and done

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 10:24 PM
alright awesome done and done

Did you kill em on GoldenEye like you promised me??

King PSYZ
02-21-2006, 10:27 PM
Dude... people are calling you on the telephone about this shit? WTF?

I mean shit I INTERVIEWED you and didn't even use the phone. I don't know what's worse, G Mile caring what people say (trust when I say I was as bad if not worse than you are about this not too far back and have seen the error of that path) or people calling auton about this garbage.

"Two tears in a bucket, fuck it"
-
George Clinton in House Party

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Dude... people are calling you on the telephone about this shit? WTF?

I mean shit I INTERVIEWED you and didn't even use the phone. I don't know what's worse, G Mile caring what people say (trust when I say I was as bad if not worse than you are about this not too far back and have seen the error of that path) or people calling auton about this garbage.

"Two tears in a bucket, fuck it"
-
George Clinton in House Party

pretty funny how it was me who blew it out of proportion....I guess they took it a step farther then me and my video which was meant to be just on the PM tip...even said that too in my Pm's...it's all good man I'm wasn't angry really, just wanted to make a statement since this kind of junk happens all the time

Documad
02-21-2006, 10:29 PM
For what it's worth. I gossip. Always have. Sometimes I try not to, but I'm not very successful. I'm human.

Anyhow, when someone comes to me with gossip about a good friend, I tell the person spreading the gossip that the person being gossiped about is a good friend and that I don't agree with what's being said. I say this directly to the face of the person spreading it. It usually hinders the further spread of the gossip. I never go to the person being gossiped about with the story because it's not productive and it can be hurtful. I would only go to the person being gossiped about if the gossip involved if it was something really big and damaging to the life or professional reputation of the person being gossiped about.

I got caught in some particularly nasty gossip at work about a year ago and the person I was talking about heard about it and confronted me. I thanked her profusely for coming to me directly because it had to be difficult. Another co-worker knew about it and tried to cause additional drama over it, and she was the biggest loser (in my opinion).

King PSYZ
02-21-2006, 10:35 PM
pretty funny how it was me who blew it out of proportion....I guess they took it a step farther then me and my video which was meant to be just on the PM tip...even said that too in my Pm's...it's all good man I'm wasn't angry really, just wanted to make a statement since this kind of junk happens all the time
I didn't say you blew it out of proportion man, I'm just saying don't worry about what 1's and 0's say about you when you're not around. I mean even though you might be cool with said 1's and 0's, people talk shit, it's the friggin nature of the internet at it's core.

I don't know the particulars, or why anyone would bother to cap on you man. Shit I talk funny and I'm sure people talk about it who have heard my voice. In fact I know people through this board have capped on me in the past and it used to piss me right the fuck off. To the point where I made a deal of it and even got myself banned for speaking on something in the open that was private.

Now I just don't come around much cause, well I just don't have the time.

beastie fresh
02-21-2006, 10:39 PM
This thread delivers

But seriously, when are you going to put out a new song Gmile?

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 10:41 PM
This thread delivers

But seriously, when are you going to put out a new song Gmile?

I got some stuff cooking just need the beats.....but maybe I'll put one up tomm. :)

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 10:41 PM
I didn't say you blew it out of proportion man, I'm just saying don't worry about what 1's and 0's say about you when you're not around. I mean even though you might be cool with said 1's and 0's, people talk shit, it's the friggin nature of the internet at it's core.

I don't know the particulars, or why anyone would bother to cap on you man. Shit I talk funny and I'm sure people talk about it who have heard my voice. In fact I know people through this board have capped on me in the past and it used to piss me right the fuck off. To the point where I made a deal of it and even got myself banned for speaking on something in the open that was private.

Now I just don't come around much cause, well I just don't have the time.

no doubt, long as you see where I was coming from thats all that matters

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 10:58 PM
I mean all I'm bout is giving love back man, you know what I mean?Espcially the ladies so I mean if they want to talk smack then damn it I'ma bout to whup their ass 2pac style!!Thanx for the idea Knux...you'll get it later(or now look at the picture on my soundclick next to this song).

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TCK6M2MXWPZY1J5ZE7JNG65DS

http://rapidshare.de/files/13840825/14_Track_14.wma.html

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=71274

:mad: :mad: :mad: (!) you want the black stallion to go shalion on you!?

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 11:00 PM
The fact that someone is concerned enough about this to call people to put their spin on the story tells us all we need to know. Are you people that concerned with your MB personna that you have to make long-distance phone calls to defend yourselfs.
It just screams "GUILTY!"

Cosmo, Dandyfop, & Mickill, If you guys really want this to end,
Apologize.

Show a spec of remorse for what was said instead of trying to cover up and deny what wasn't said, and stop trying make G-Mile look like he's over-reacting. Nobody likes to be made fun of by people they think are their friends.

Apparently, the only reason this did become public, is because Cosmo posted the video in an attempt to make yet another joke out of the situation.

Bingo!Glad to see I'm not just kicking the breeze :) once again checkmate.They don't need to apoligize cuz you know why?They'll just say they weren't guilty of anything...oh well I said I'd put them on blast just cuz they wanted to play dumb...

Bionic
02-21-2006, 11:16 PM
thats the kind o song i like to boink ma old lady to! (y)

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 11:18 PM
thats the kind o song i like to boink ma old lady to! (y)

there so much tension, espcially form the ladies, all that Wonka guilty of is having too much chocolate to share ;) hahaha I mean if they want a song to make fun of then shit here it is, even though it's meant to be goofy :) and yes that is Auton singing at the start :) (he also made the beat (y) )

ASsman
02-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Number 1 in the hood, G.

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Number 1 in the hood, G.

and I ain't even hit wood in sales yet' (y)

beastie fresh
02-21-2006, 11:47 PM
I mean all I'm bout is giving love back man, you know what I mean?Espcially the ladies so I mean if they want to talk smack then damn it I'ma bout to whup their ass 2pac style!!Thanx for the idea Knux...you'll get it later.

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TCK6M2MXWPZY1J5ZE7JNG65DS

http://rapidshare.de/files/13840825/14_Track_14.wma.html

:mad: :mad: :mad: (!) you want the black stallion to go shalion on you!?

haha that song is great, good beat also

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 11:48 PM
haha that song is great, good beat also

hahaha thanx

beastie fresh
02-21-2006, 11:56 PM
Whats the song called?

jennyb
02-21-2006, 11:57 PM

:( *sigh*

g-mile7
02-21-2006, 11:59 PM
Whats the song called?

check it out on my soundclick.... (y) and you'll see it on the top

SobaViolence
02-22-2006, 12:00 AM
wow.

cosmo105
02-22-2006, 12:20 AM
stupid

Documad
02-22-2006, 12:30 AM
In all fairness, I don't think qdrop can help himself.

roosta
02-22-2006, 04:26 AM
laffy taffy

Ace42X
02-22-2006, 05:34 AM
people were making fun of how I talk

I liked how you talked. It was certainly larger than life. I don't think I have known anyone who talks like that at all. I was also impressed at how confident and controlled you were infront of the camera. A microphone and camera automatically suck confidence and coherent speech out of me instantly.

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 08:05 AM
In all fairness, I don't think qdrop can help himself.

Lady, this is what i do....
as Gmile said.....i stir the pot.

i'm not even gossiping....i'm just getting YOU ALL to continue gossiping for all our amusement...
and they all obliged.

thanks.

anyway...i'd like to nominate this thread for "TOP THREAD OF THE YEAR".....we can vote in December....but this is clearly a contender.

basically what i got out of all this:
people were making fun of Gmile's vocabulary and grammar and his song.
that COULD be taken as...well, racist in a sense...as his speech is kind of a direct result of his cultural dialect...not his level of intelligence.
i highly doubt cosmo or mickill are racist.....but mocking someone's speech is kinda a sensitive topic in this area....his race and culture are gonna be brought into it by default.

now in fairness....Gmile is difficult to read and understand in many of his longer posts. his lack of periods and other punctuation...run-on sentances, improper word usage....
yeah, it's tiresome.

i guess i can't really comment on the IM gossip....i've engaged in some of that from time to time, rarely, but i've talked about board member on IM....it's addicting.
it's ridiculous and petty...
but so is posting on a message board.
we're all guilty.

but you know what....they really shouldn't apologize for it. it was a private conversation between a few people. they have the right to say whatever the fuck they want about whoever they want....it was private.
insensitive, mean....maybe.
that's thier business.
if someone from that conversation wants to turn around and "tattle" and gossip it out to other sources...well, maybe people should be pointing a finger at him, more than anyone else.

in all, this is incredibley gay....yet enthralling....like The OC on BBMB.

keep up the good work, people!

oh, and Spit is Rob Money!
hi rob!

enree erzweglle
02-22-2006, 08:35 AM
^^^I'd apologize if I was being cruel, if it hurt someone.

People should regret leading someone to thinking that he's a friend when s/he isn't.

That stuff happens and it happens here too. Some people have questionable motives & they try to garner trust--maybe to get info about you so that they can spread that around.

The inept ones are obvious about it and it's easy to ferret them out.
The skilled ones are patient, so it's not so easy to recognize them at a glance.

It's funny when people are doing that ^^ and they don't realize that you know they are.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 09:31 AM
What? Ace saw the video. Dude, I have to see this shit. First R Kelly, then Hilton, now Gmile. I have to see it.

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 09:34 AM
What? Ace saw the video. Dude, I have to see this shit. First R Kelly, then Hilton, now Gmile. I have to see it.

it's on it's way....

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 09:44 AM
we need more videos like this....

seriously....cosmo and mickill gotta do a reply track....it would epic.

though, lets not make any threats about driving down to someones house and opening a can of whipass....mkay?

ASsman
02-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Hah, that's good times. It should have ended with a rowdy ass party music video.

Lean wid it !

But yeah, Q, you right. Some people aren't meant to be taken seriously. Since they don't find other peoples serious buisness , serious. I'm with you on that.

This is going down in the Beef Record Books. Next to Nas and Jigga.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 09:52 AM
though, lets not make any threats about driving down to someones house and opening a can of whipass....mkay?
It was a can of shut the fuck up. Sir.

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 09:59 AM
It was a can of shut the fuck up. Sir.

sounds menacing.

man....why can't someone make a video ripping on me?
i'm jealous.

man, i would just sit there watching with such a mix of horror/embarrassment/enjoyment....

DIGI
02-22-2006, 10:01 AM
anyway...i'd like to nominate this thread for "TOP THREAD OF THE YEAR".....we can vote in December....but this is clearly a contender.

Dude, you're a fuckin' dweeb.

ScarySquirrel
02-22-2006, 10:04 AM
This stuff was fun to read.

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 10:06 AM
Dude, you're a fuckin' dweeb.

put it in a video and send it to me, or shut the fuck up!

you remind me of Kid P like a year ago....tryin to make a name for himself by warring with the most prominent resident board asshole.

dude, no one knows who "digi" is...nor will they ever....give it up, hack.

didn't you used to be "bobby digital"?

ASsman
sounds menacing.

man....why can't someone make a video ripping on me?
i'm jealous.

man, i would just sit there watching with such a mix of horror/embarrassment/enjoyment....
Don't make me spit out some hawt fire. Cracka ass cracka, it'd be too easy.

Qdrop
This stuff was fun to read.

i know, right?!

see, i know what i'm doing.
people need to just let me do my thing...

Rawr
02-22-2006, 10:07 AM
what the fuck

diddo.

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Don't make me spit out some hawt fire. Cracka ass cracka, it'd be too easy.

dude, do it!

i'll even make a beat for you to use....

rip on everyone....not just a select few.

you know what would rule? pick some like background nobodies or noobs to rip on...that would be great.
a battle rap vidoe against like Ericlee.

tear that son of a bitch up!

Rawr
02-22-2006, 10:13 AM
That would just be really funny. really really funny.
it'd just prove not of how tough you are, but how much time you spend on the computer dissing people you've never met and showing you have no life. like wich i said before, is really funny, not making you look good. he probably can't even rap.

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Yeah, we know, you deal with people making fun of you so well.

that's why i do...
i war, i debate, i bitch, i bully.

you should this by now....

shit, at least i have a presence here...a personality...a sort of role.

you've made a 1000 post BBMB living out of just piggy backing on other people's threads and posts....contributing next to nothing to this board.
gaining no presence or memorable value.

look at yourself....just look at yourself.

cosmo105
02-22-2006, 10:16 AM
seriously, can we please drop this already?

Monsieur Decuts
02-22-2006, 10:19 AM
I watched the video and I think this whole thing is awsome.

DIGI
02-22-2006, 10:21 AM
put it in a video and send it to me, or shut the fuck up!

you remind me of Kid P like a year ago....tryin to make a name for himself by warring with the most prominent resident board asshole.

dude, no one knows who "digi" is...nor will they ever....give it up, hack.

didn't you used to be "bobby digital"?

dude, i was the board asshole when the best part of you ran down your mom's thigh. everyone talks, including you, about how lame this place is. i try to spice it up with my content unlike your constant, 4 year old, scratched knee, whiny, elitist bullshit. yeah, i was bobbydigital, who fuckin cares. now i think you're even more of a douche for thinking i give a shit about message board notoriety.

fuckin loser.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Holy shit. Coming out of the woodwork.

Can you please apologize and admit what was said already?
Buh, unecessary. But really I think we have the right to continue discussing.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Can I eat my toats?

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 10:38 AM

Hell yeah...southerners ruuuuuule! (y)

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 11:05 AM
I have nearly 2,000 posts contributing nothing. You have to toast the bread before you try to butter it, retard.

wait, is that some kind of comeback or something?
you basically just tore yourself up....

maybe you're missing out on the concept here...

Echewta
02-22-2006, 11:09 AM
honestly, i've been around this board for way to long and this is probably one of the lamest things i've ever seen here. Jebus people.

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 11:10 AM
dude, i was the board asshole when the best part of you ran down your mom's thigh. everyone talks, including you, about how lame this place is. i try to spice it up with my content unlike your constant, 4 year old, scratched knee, whiny, elitist bullshit.

YOU try and spice things up?

ha.
you're like TAL...
neither of you EVER have anything remotely interestig to say in topic, so you never start threads, never contribute anything other then posts containing mindless variations of "you're an idiot" "this thread sucks"...blah blah....

"snarky" is as plentiful as oxegan on message boards.

YOU spice it up? you fuckin wack ass bitch, riding on other people's coat tails....

get your own thread you fuckin wack hack. instead of replying to this post and ONCE AGAIN riding my wave, start your own fuckin thread...with your own fuckin topic.
let's see "spice it up" around here...
come on, you hack....

hpdrifter
02-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Every time this thread ends up at the top of the page its like someone tasing me. *zzzzzap!*

I open the board and there it is. Again.

I guess I just tased myself.

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 11:11 AM
honestly, i've been around this board for way to long and this is probably one of the lamest things i've ever seen here. Jebus people.

it'd be best if you packaged that reply into a video format, thanks.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Does it make your nipples hard?

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Does it make your nipples hard?

It makes my nipples hard...how about you?

ASsman
02-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Oooo, mine just got hard. Hot shit.

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Oooo, mine just got hard. Hot shit.

You gonna send that to me in a video? Cause that'd be AWSOME!

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 11:15 AM
I liked how you talked. It was certainly larger than life. I don't think I have known anyone who talks like that at all. I was also impressed at how confident and controlled you were infront of the camera. A microphone and camera automatically suck confidence and coherent speech out of me instantly.

thanks for that man (y) glad to see someone sees what so many others outside the board tell me as well.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 11:17 AM
You gonna send that to me in a video? Cause that'd be AWSOME!
Damn this thread sure it getting hot and heavy, in public.

I could not buy a webcam fast enough.

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 11:18 AM

Oh well...we'll just have to imagine. ;)

ASsman
02-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Hah, damn girl.

Q, love the thread man, good stuff.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 11:25 AM

I put light on the roaches and they scatter and all they can do is reply that this is stupid when they have been exposed....whatever then call it stupid, but let it be known that I wasn't the one who first posted the video on the board (*cough cough) trying to be funny and shit and then have it back fire on me because "the clique" ain't coming to my aid. Damn this shit is like Ether, I can't believe one video of me in the flesh could destory so many people's egos. Thats why you have to have alter egos on top of your egos people. Thread of the year....if you win shout me out in the acceptance speech. I'm sorry for those (who are not the 3) finding it gay or whatever, obviously your more laid back then me and I envy that to an extent. But what I said has been echoed through the board for a while now, and unlike some I didn't just leave it to the chatrooms, I took it to the people str8 up. Nothing childish about that, I had beef I took it to the PM's...thats what I said I would do!!!I didn't post the video trying to be funny for the board to see; however, I thought more then likely the two people (I didn't even send it to Mickill cuz I had already got at him on AIM) would more then likely show it espcially given Cosmo's status on here and her ego. So you see all the talk about how I type run-ons, I predicted every move you'd make even the showing of the video to the MODS (if they did see it which I assume they did given the first thread was erased). I guess I was on some "Wu-tang" tip with the mental chess...I feel like I won, but lost because now I realize who are the fake ones and who are not.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 11:27 AM
yo GMile ...you gonna shout me out on the inside cover of your first record.

can you put ..

"too my man Slimm holding shit down in TDot, aint no tellin when he's down for a jack move"

or is that asking too much?

lol

:D

There going be shout-outs to everyone even the hatas....cuz they are members of the G~mile club as well, only they in the "Pepto bismol" section cuz they talking mad shit :)

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Hell yeah...southerners ruuuuuule! (y)

haha (y) (y)

roosta
02-22-2006, 11:29 AM
. Damn this shit is like Ether, I can't believe one video of me in the flesh could destory so many people's egos.

just curious...whose ego did you destroy?

ASsman
02-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Actually I was talking about Anne, but yeah, good point. Some people just don't know what goes down when people talk smack. Can't let it just go, too much pride or respect for yourself, or what have you.

Might be easier for certain people to deal with it, others deal with it differently.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 11:31 AM
just curious...whose ego did you destroy?

the whole world in terms of this board

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Actually I was talking about Anne, but yeah, good point. Some people just don't know what goes down when people talk smack. Can't let it just go, too much pride or respect for yourself, or what have you.

Might be easier for certain people to deal with it, others deal with it differently.

Hey now, Mr. Ass, you're not gettin' off that easily...

I'm still wantin' to see them nipples!

ASsman
02-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Damn, where's my body moisturizer. Talk about way off topic, but so on.

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 11:47 AM

Yeah, you better lube 'em up...

Make 'em all nice and soft...

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 11:49 AM

I know...I'm mainly just fuckin' with ya.

Why? Dunno...just in one of those moods, that's all.

roosta
02-22-2006, 11:51 AM
the whole world in terms of this board

my ego's ok.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 11:51 AM
I know...I'm mainly just fuckin' with ya.

Why? Dunno...just in one of those moods, that's all.
Why? Who cares, it's fun! Do go on, everyone else thinks it's fun to tease ASsman, I just sit down and enjoy it.

Hah, yeah, good times. Everyone needs to calm down and just play with some soft nipples. Or watch me play with mine, while I rip Qdrop a new ass, lyrically.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 11:53 AM
my ego's ok.

:) your Dr.Doom not even the Fantastic 4 could stop you (y) (y)

hpdrifter
02-22-2006, 11:57 AM
I guess it doesn't matter if I post in this thread. Its never going to die anyway.

gmile, I don't know you that well, I just think if you want to be in the music industry you're going to have to develop a thicker skin. So they didn't like the song, so what? They even made fun of it, maybe, I don't know. But that's going to happen a lot in your music career. I was in bands for years. If the worst thing you hear is that you can't spell and your rhymes are wack, you're doing okay.

*zzzzap!*

Oh, it hurts so good.

marsdaddy
02-22-2006, 12:01 PM
....cuz they are members of the G~mile club as well, only they in the "Pepto bismol" section cuz they talking mad shit :)Is the G~mile club anything like the mile~high club? Are you paying royalties to Wonder Mike for the Pepto Bismol reference?

Bob had a nice snarky comment. I really expected more from mickill -- in terms of snarkiness.

Echewta, get off your high horse -- part of the club? -- and remember the Madame Demento incident?

I think Q and cmute are the same person -- split personalities?

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 12:02 PM
Why? Who cares, it's fun! Do go on, everyone else thinks it's fun to tease ASsman, I just sit down and enjoy it.

Hah, yeah, good times. Everyone needs to calm down and just play with some soft nipples. Or watch me play with mine, while I rip Qdrop a new ass, lyrically.

Oh, I agree with you.

When times are tough and the world's gettin' ya down...just sit back and play with your nipples! It's all good! (y)

ASsman
Buh, except you aren't friends with people in the music industry. You are comparing a two totally different settings. A group of friends and aquiantances and a disgusting industry and critics.

I don't think that is a fair comparison. Also most of the time people in the industry know what they are talking about and to some extent say something constructive.

Oh, I agree with you.

When times are tough and the world's gettin' ya down...just sit back and play with your nipples! It's all good! (y)
Goodness, this image just made my day. We talking bout a nice filled set of bomboms right? Yes, good indeed.

g-mile7
Is the G~mile club anything like the mile~high club? Are you paying royalties to Wonder Mike for the Pepto Bismol reference?
Bob had a nice snarky comment. I really expected more from mickill -- in terms of snarkiness.

Echewta, get off your high horse -- part of the club? -- and remember the Madame Demento incident?

I think Q and cmute are the same person -- split personalities?

I thought I was being original :(

ASsman
02-22-2006, 12:05 PM
You play royalties in for references in Rap? Ain't it like poetry?

hpdrifter
02-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Buh, except you aren't friends with people in the music industry. You are comparing a two totally different settings. A group of friends and aquiantances and a disgusting industry and critics.

I don't think that is a fair comparison. Also most of the time people in the industry know what they are talking about and to some extent say something constructive.

Well I guess I would say that internet friends aren't really friends either, but that's a can of worms I don't really want to open.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 12:09 PM
I guess it doesn't matter if I post in this thread. Its never going to die anyway.

gmile, I don't know you that well, I just think if you want to be in the music industry you're going to have to develop a thicker skin. So they didn't like the song, so what? They even made fun of it, maybe, I don't know. But that's going to happen a lot in your music career. I was in bands for years. If the worst thing you hear is that you can't spell and your rhymes are wack, you're doing okay.

*zzzzap!*

Oh, it hurts so good.

you missed the whole point:

mickill is a son of something. i remember awhile back i was joking around with enree and i called her 'mom' cuz she's old enough to be my mom. she got a laugh out of it. mickill got offended or some shit, pm'd me and bitched me out for being a 'total twat.' as for dandy, i've been lucky enough to speak to her directly.

they're both just a couple of asses. if you add cosmo, i guess that makes a few asses. either way, you'll be the one making cash while they'll be the ones making minimum wage at the quik stop selling underage kids their marlboro mix. that's usually what i do when somone pisses me off. just imagine how much they suck at life.

I saw your video, Cosmo posted it, the one where you trashed her, Dandy, and Mickill and I just wanted to let you know I felt what you were saying. It made me want to stand up and applaud you. They do that to everyone. Why do you think I called them on their shit all the time and fought with Cosmo and Mickill all the time.

They sit in that little chatroom all the time and talk shit about everyone, believe me, I know first hand. I myself, was in those chats a few times and saw it first hand how they talk shit about people.

The most retarded thing I've ever seen a bunch of geeks do.

Anyway, just wanted to say I support you 100% in what you had to say.

Hey man, I just wanted to show you some respect for making that video, it aint easy to talk to a camera (and people you hardly know) like that but you did it with some emotion and a lot of confidence.

Fuck cosmo and mickill, their posts can be funny sometimes but for me that's as far as their virtues go. They are worthless, self-obsessed nerds, and you don't need to be wasting energy being pissed off at them.

Check out my post in cosmo's thread.

Just wanted to give you some respect.

You definetly handled the situation with class in my opinion, and I know how she has her little clique that'll defend her no matter what. So I just figured I'd send you a positive PM letting you know not everyone is on her side. She probably has as many people who can't stand her, as support her on this board, I don't think she realizes that.

Anyway, just to let you know, in that thread that got deleted, Padster, Toucan and I had your back, Padster had you BIG-TIME.

People were saying:
"Well he posted the song for public criticizm, and that's what he got, he shouldn't have posted it if he couldn't take negative criticism"

But Padster and I wouldn't let that shit go down. I quoted you when you said "Hey if you don't like my song, then you don't like it, that's you". It wasn't about the song. It was the fact that they're sitting in a chatroom talking shit about people and acting like they're cool with you to your face.

BBMB message four thousand and eighty,
Message Board people are Shady..

ok i'm just half through watching your video thing 'bout them 3 tarts. i paused it straight after the "reflection in your glasses" bit fucking great call right there - i lol'd for about a minute. cheers.

*continues to watch the rest*

ahhh fuckin' aye. i needed to see something like that. just... i dunno - it's like, someone else is venting some of my own frustrations with the board but they did it in fuckin', way better way than i could ever do it.

cause, yeah, tell the truth, i am getting sick of this place, but more to the point, getting sick of some of the people that squat in here. i only come back for that small hope that everything would go back to what it was, but shit's looking slimmer everyday - biggest loser-spec. i only regularly visit Sure Shots and Other Music threads now - BF stinks like shit.

umm yeah, it's 30 mins till midnight, i felt as if i needed to just say something to ya - just had to say that that meant something to me too, mate 'ey

oh and nice ending "i ain't a asshole to the ladies" hahaha! sly mongrel

yeah mate, see ya on here
have a good one.

I respect that you did that, and it sent them into a panic and got them all flustered for once. I simply meant that it is uncharacteristic of you to fight back in such a manner...no offense but it was a bit harsh. The truth hurts though, and they gotta deal with it.

Thanks very much for that, g-mile! I think everything is in the proper context here. So cosmo, mickill, et al talked trash about you over some chatroom?

Sheesh, what a bunch of children. To be honest, I've been anti-cosmo for awhile. Oh sure, I thought she was super cool, etc. but after awhile it seemed to me she was too self-absorbed and I wanted no part of that whole "clique" stuff.

And it's good to know where the "nerds go to war" remark comes from. I find that HILARIOUS!

Not that you'd have thought otherwise, but I'll NEVER talk trash about you, g-mile. Especially behind your back.

Keep on keepin' on, mon ami!

had no problems with the length. no problems because you said everything you had to say and you didn't repeat anything so it made the video reasonable. always good to throw some humour into it - shows you're not totally pissed off.

and i think someone in the thread said "i didn't know americans say "shits and giggles"..." hahaha that got a laugh

cos and dandy could eat a dick!

Hey G...I'm from the BG side and occasionally scan the BF board and just skimmed through the long-ass drama.

I don't know all the details but just wanted to say it looks like you conduct yourself with some class.

just want to say that I think you handled all that with a lot of grace and dignity.

I didn't see the video--I'm not speaking to that. Just to the way you handled yourself in that thread. I liked that.

You're a good guy--the kind of person, I think, who will look at something like this and learn/grow from it instead of getting nasty and negative. Not everyone can do that.

Oh, also, what a great friend you have in that person that you've known since the 7th grade. That's a keeper friend. Nice.

That's just good.

It Real.

Haha, just saw the video man, hahaha, holy shit. Haha, bring that shit back, rewind.

ended up just joining the site - with a username its easier

good stuff! really, better than loads of crap you hear being put out these days

like really good - got talent there

no need for thanks, i thank you - this stuff is awesome - have my husband check it out when he gets home. you need to get your name out there, and start selling this stuff!

thanks for the music though! to be honest i wasnt expecting to be so impressed, but it was a kick ass suprise!

That bitch cosmo, she makes me so mad. The mods are on her side, which is annoying. They need to get rid of people like her, instead of people who do nothing wrong.

Its true. I called her a selfish bitch and said she didn't have no feelings. She said she found the video funny, and then most people were on your side. I had a go at her saying i bet she doesn't even apologise. She said she didn't see why she had to as its only the INTERNET. So i asked would she be still saying that if someone had said a racist remark. She said i was "being stupid" saying that, so i kept asking what the difference was. I said i always thought she was nasty and bitchy, and the thread got closed. Toucan spam and the Padster were also on your side as well as other people.

these are ALL from my PM box since Friday....and your telling me that I am mad cause 2 people who don't know shit bout hip-hop(other then Mickill cause he does) don't like my song?? It has nothing to do with my song really, I said that how many times in my video?It's the fact this type of shit been happening for a long time and people been hating it for a long time (people thinking they'r bigger then life cause there on a message board) it just so happens they picked the wrong time to expose themselves as fake.I had issues with Cosmo before this, way before this. I even tried to adress it with her in numerous PM's where she has replyed "I thougt you had a problem with me?I don't have a problem with you" and then all of a sudden gone back to making smart ass comments whenever I post something she doesn't like, girl even deleted me off myspace man!! :( but on the real ;) the song wasn't the breaking point it was that 3 people I never did ANYTHING to wanted to make fun and then PLAY DUMB and try and make a good firend of mine look like a lier. I respect myself and him too much to let this shit slide.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 12:10 PM
You play royalties in for references in Rap? Ain't it like poetry?

It's supposed to be :)

hpdrifter
02-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Well, okay. But to be fair, since I didn't see those pms or the video, I couldn't have known that.

So am I correct in guessing this is more about the fact that they talk shit about people and less about what they said about the song?

Either way... well I guess I said my piece. Happy snarking.

*zzzzzzzzzzzaaaaap!*

Thank you sir may I have another

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 12:20 PM
i'll say it again: Thread of the Year.

mickill
02-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Here's the chat g-mile and I had, when he PUT ME ON BLAST!

greenemile69: yo man if you goin talk noise bout me behind my back
greenemile69: bout someone you don't know shit about
mickill500: yeah dude
greenemile69: never have met
greenemile69: well then thats speaks volumes on who you are as an individual
greenemile69: so I bid you adieu
greenemile69: ciao whatever you want
mickill500: aight, take care
greenemile69: but don't worry man I got cha'
greenemile69: ;-)
greenemile69: glad to see that the supposed "hip-hop" head is like every one else who thinks they know alot of shit
mickill500: yeah, i don't really know where you're going with this
greenemile69: it's cool man
greenemile69: do your thing
greenemile69: act like you don't know
greenemile69: whatever
mickill500: ok
greenemile69: you, Cosmo Dandy
greenemile69: you have any questions ask Auton
greenemile69: not me
greenemile69: but I trust someone I've known for years
greenemile69: more then some dude I try and be cool with online since I had respect for you
greenemile69: cause I did
mickill500: i told auton i wasn't feeling it
greenemile69: but obviosuly if you going make fun of how I talk, which is grade school insult man
greenemile69: my song
greenemile69: alright then
greenemile69: whatever you say
greenemile69: all I know is what Auton told me
greenemile69: if thats not how it went thats on you
greenemile69: Since I wasn't there
greenemile69: in your chat session
greenemile69: I don't know but I know my friend
greenemile69: he wouldn't say that if he didnt mean it
greenemile69: I don't even care bout the song cause you don't feel my shit
greenemile69: As I was told before in '04 by Auton
greenemile69: so I wans't expecting you to feel it
greenemile69: it's just a song
greenemile69: but when your joking round about how I talk
greenemile69: trying to insinuate things about me
greenemile69: then thats on you I deal with that enough in my life trying to maintain at the mostly white school I go to
greenemile69: but even if your making a 3.7 GPA people still going talk
greenemile69: no matter where you live.
greenemile69: So if you didn't talk any nosie then my apolgizes but going off my best friends word
greenemile69: I think I trust him a little bit more then you, and thats only fair
greenemile69: so whatever if it bothers you talk to Auton'
greenemile69: ciao'
mickill500: later man

DIGI
02-22-2006, 12:21 PM
YOU try and spice things up?

ha.
you're like TAL...
neither of you EVER have anything remotely interestig to say in topic, so you never start threads, never contribute anything other then posts containing mindless variations of "you're an idiot" "this thread sucks"...blah blah....

"snarky" is as plentiful as oxegan on message boards.

YOU spice it up? you fuckin wack ass bitch, riding on other people's coat tails....

get your own thread you fuckin wack hack. instead of replying to this post and ONCE AGAIN riding my wave, start your own fuckin thread...with your own fuckin topic.
let's see "spice it up" around here...
come on, you hack....

hackhackhackhack. you need to expand your vocab considering "hack" is the only fucking word you know how to use and you don't even know how to spell OXYGEN. second, we are kinda alike, q. we both like to bitch at people but the only difference is, i don't care if some girl on here wants to bone me or some dude is trying to blast me. you know why? because i don't fuckin care!!!!!!! riding coat tails? riding YOUR wave? dude, this isn't junior high. how old are you, 26, 27 maybe? i never start threads cuz i dont need to. i don't feel the need to share certain insights into my life here cuz i obviously dont value this place like you. so go back to whining about how knuckles doesn't like you, fag.

Qdrop
02-22-2006, 12:22 PM
OH MY GOD!

POSTING AIM LOGS!!!

WE ARE ALL ON GEEK FACTOR 10!

I LOVE BBMB!

ASsman
02-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Qdrop you are even sexier when angered. Let's do it.

Drop the beats, rap battle gonna go down. Hah, you thought I wanted to have gay butt sex with you, so vain. You though this song was about you.

ToucanSpam
Guys, give it up. I'm really embarassed for all of you right now. Let it go, it's done, apoligies were dished out, take what you want from this, and just let it go.

Please, stop.

Qdrop
hackhackhackhack. you need to expand your vocab considering "hack" is the only fucking word you know how to use and you don't even know how to spell OXYGEN. second, we are kinda alike, q. we both like to bitch at people but the only difference is, i don't care if some girl on here wants to bone me or some dude is trying to blast me. you know why? because i don't fuckin care!!!!!!! riding coat tails? riding YOUR wave? dude, this isn't junior high. how old are you, 26, 27 maybe? i never start threads cuz i dont need to. i don't feel the need to share certain insights into my life here cuz i obviously dont value this place like you. so go back to whining about how knuckles doesn't like you, fag.

hmm...i expected more from you than this ^.
i hold you in higher regard....becaues I KNOW we are quite alike.

a shame...

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 12:26 PM
i'll say it again: Thread of the Year.

hahahah your something else'!

DIGI
02-22-2006, 12:27 PM
come to think of it, after just reading this thread. you're all pretty much dipshits. pretty lame, guys. this is a whole new low.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 12:27 PM
Here's the chat g-mile and I had, when he PUT ME ON BLAST!

greenemile69: yo man if you goin talk noise bout me behind my back
greenemile69: bout someone you don't know shit about
mickill500: yeah dude
greenemile69: never have met
greenemile69: well then thats speaks volumes on who you are as an individual
greenemile69: so I bid you adieu
greenemile69: ciao whatever you want
mickill500: aight, take care
greenemile69: but don't worry man I got cha'
greenemile69: ;-)
greenemile69: glad to see that the supposed "hip-hop" head is like every one else who thinks they know alot of shit
mickill500: yeah, i don't really know where you're going with this
greenemile69: it's cool man
greenemile69: do your thing
greenemile69: act like you don't know
greenemile69: you, Cosmo Dandy
greenemile69: you have any questions ask Auton
greenemile69: not me
greenemile69: but I trust someone I've known for years
greenemile69: more then some dude I try and be cool with online since I had respect for you
greenemile69: cause I did
mickill500: i told auton i wasn't feeling it
greenemile69: but obviosuly if you going make fun of how I talk, which is grade school insult man
greenemile69: my song
greenemile69: alright then
greenemile69: whatever you say
greenemile69: all I know is what Auton told me
greenemile69: if thats not how it went thats on you
greenemile69: Since I wasn't there
greenemile69: in your chat session
greenemile69: I don't know but I know my friend
greenemile69: he wouldn't say that if he didnt mean it
greenemile69: I don't even care bout the song cause you don't feel my shit
greenemile69: As I was told before in '04 by Auton
greenemile69: so I wans't expecting you to feel it
greenemile69: it's just a song
greenemile69: but when your joking round about how I talk
greenemile69: trying to insinuate things about me
greenemile69: then thats on you I deal with that enough in my life trying to maintain at the mostly white school I go to
greenemile69: but even if your making a 3.7 GPA people still going talk
greenemile69: no matter where you live.
greenemile69: So if you didn't talk any nosie then my apolgizes but going off my best friends word
greenemile69: I think I trust him a little bit more then you, and thats only fair
greenemile69: so whatever if it bothers you talk to Auton'
greenemile69: ciao'
mickill500: later man

;) I did bid you adieu

Ugly Cat
02-22-2006, 12:28 PM
this entire thread smells like same sex blowjobs.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 12:29 PM
this entire thread smells like same sex blowjobs.
Like rest stop bathrooms?

Slob on that knob.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Guys, give it up. I'm really embarassed for all of you right now. Let it go, it's done, apoligies were dished out, take what you want from this, and just let it go.

Please, stop.

you need to get out of here then...this doesn't concern you homie'

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 12:30 PM
Like rest stop bathrooms?

Slob on that knob.

Hahahahaha!

Slobbin' on the knob...:D

ToucanSpam
02-22-2006, 12:30 PM
Ugh.

Whatever, this is a sad sad day. I'm tapping out now.

Ugly Cat
02-22-2006, 12:33 PM
you should have tapped out 10,000 posts ago, Legoland Superhero.

Echewta
02-22-2006, 12:37 PM
bitch, i dont even own a horse.

marsdaddy
02-22-2006, 12:38 PM
bitch, i dont even own a horse.Ass!

roosta
02-22-2006, 12:38 PM
People were saying:
"Well he posted the song for public criticizm, and that's what he got, he shouldn't have posted it if he couldn't take negative criticism"

But Padster and I wouldn't let that shit go down.

who do i have to put on blast? i said something to that effect what they said they wouldnt let go down, what ! BEEF BEEF BEEF BEE F! :confused:

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Regardless of whether or not you'd consider this gossip, or slander, or the attempted assasination of dude's character, or whatever he said it was, it is what it is. g-mile, if you missed it, sorry for upsetting you. My opinions of you music or persona on the board remain as they are, though. And I'm not speaking for anyone else involved, but I don't think I'm above addressing this "issue". I think it's retarded, but if you want to get shit off your chest, that's fine. I know Auton doesn't "think about this board once he logs off" and couldn't care less about anything that's said here, and that's great. Others say it's "just the internet" or whatever. I don't really particularly buy into any of this, but I also don't care. I know Auton claims his phone has been ringing off the hook non-stop and whatever since this happened, but I never called him. I don't even know dude's number.

One thing I left out is how Auton warned me to never to get into an argument with g-mile, because he's notorious for never letting it go. I can see that now. We also never really touched on how Auton's mentioned to me several times that he gets embarrassed of how g-mile behaves on the board, particularly in the Sure Shots forum. He's actually said a a lot of unflattering things about him, but they're not related to this issue. I'm not the only one that's heard it from him either.

Anyway, thanks for this high school shit, everybody. g-mile, it was never personal, but take it how you want to. Ed/Auton/Antoine or whatever you want to be called, go punch yourself in the face.

Ed has a bad habit of trying to make fun of me on the board which showed when Cosmo asked him "how come you can make fun of him and I can't"....I warned him about doing that because then people will actully think he was being serious which leads me to believe he wasn't seriosu when he (if he did) said I was embrassing him or whatever. LEt be known I have tried to help him ALOT more then y'all know, so whatever you think he meant by that comment if he said it is null and void...leave Ed out of this he sick of this shit anyway...you said your were sorry and at least admitted to doing something that you didnt (as your saved IM with me showed) do at first...since you have done this I am sorry, to an extent, for taking it to a video, but I did not take it to the next level that was your girl...she did and now is supirsed that I can play at this level. I don't behave really at all, I post alot of pictures but its always in bulk I havent posted a pic since Jan actaully...instead of posting on ehere and one there every so often...once again I was mainly upset at the fact that y'all tried to play like you didn't do anything say anything at all ("thats why I'm making this video, cuz y'all were acting stupid...now I got to put you on blast"). No stress I did what needed to be done and you saw, to an extent, my point. Arguments? Wouldn't have been one in the first place if someone kept the shit to the PM...I even told you goodbye and said I was done with after our IM so I don't know how true me being "BIG" with arguments are....

PS:I can't pronounce most y'all funky screennames anyway...does that really matter? And nice job throwing jabs while still trying to maintain the crediblity of being somewhat remorseful....

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 12:39 PM
who do i have to put on blast? BEEF BEEF BEEF BEE F!

hahahaha

Echewta
02-22-2006, 12:44 PM
Ass!
You want to be starting something? You gotta to be starting something.

hpdrifter
02-22-2006, 12:48 PM
*echewta and marsdaddy dance in a circle looking threateningly at each other and snapping their fingers*

Echewta
02-22-2006, 12:49 PM
I win because my hair is nicer.

Anyway, perhaps TPK or Minton should shut the board down for a week and let it reboot so we all come back hugging and kissing and asking how our vacations were etc.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 12:51 PM
I'm up for that. A/S/L?

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 01:34 PM
You actually save AOL convos? Like what do you do, save them as WPD.'s or something?

How about posting the Grandaddy of them all, the one we all want to see.
Post the one where you were mocking G-Mile so we can all see if, in fact, it was a big deal or not.

I guess I was a big deal....to all sides :) damn I feel pretty LMAO right now'

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 01:36 PM
Wait...what does A/S/L mean...As sooner rather than later? Seriously.

I know LOL means...Laugh Out Loud. And I know B/R/B means...Be Right Back.

Seriously, I'm learning new stuff everyday.

Sarky Devotchka
02-22-2006, 01:38 PM
not really used so much anymore since people have photos and bios and whatnot these days.

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 01:39 PM
not really used so much anymore since people have photos and bios and whatnot these days.

Oh...gotcha. (y)

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 01:39 PM
Oh...gotcha. (y)

ASL is old school (y)

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 01:44 PM
ASL is old school (y)

Yep...it's just been recently that I've started to pick up strange men over the internet and take them home...therefore, the whole A/S/L (age, sex, location) question is all new to me.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Yep...it's just been recently that I've started to pick up strange men over the internet and take them home...therefore, the whole A/S/L (age, sex, location) question is all new to me.

nothing wrong with that (y) long as it's me...I'm kidding ya (bet I get rip bout that too hahaha)

ASsman
02-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Hah, excellent.

Anne Lauren
02-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Hah, excellent.

So, come on then, big boy...A/S/L?

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 02:09 PM
So, come on then, big boy...A/S/L?

oh snap'!

ASsman
02-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Move out the way G, I got this.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Move out the way G, I got this.

Do Your Thing, playboi'

kll
02-22-2006, 02:21 PM
playboi'

is this pronounced like moi? (mwaaa) (bwaaa)

or boy?

DandyFop
02-22-2006, 02:22 PM
oh, and Spit is Rob Money!
hi rob!

I thought as much. There goes the first person on my ignore list.

ASsman
02-22-2006, 02:24 PM
is this pronounced like moi? (mwaaa) (bwaaa)

or boy?
I do believe moi is french, where as boi is ghetto.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 02:26 PM
I do believe moi is french, where as boi is ghetto.

just thought I try and be cool for a sec....

Mr_Complex
02-22-2006, 02:28 PM
:)

ASsman
02-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Just explaining to kll why the pronunciations are different.