PDA

View Full Version : is it pathetic to be drinking alone on a tuesday night?

Bob
02-21-2006, 10:05 PM
i'm debating whether or not to confess to it

Documad
02-21-2006, 10:07 PM
It's not as pathetic as watching women's ice skating.

Thank god The Daily Show just started.

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 10:08 PM
I've had one beer.

Should I have more?

Let's have a drinking game.

TurdBerglar
02-21-2006, 10:11 PM
get drunk and show your tits

ericlee
02-21-2006, 10:11 PM
it's not pathetic at all Bob. If I had everynight off, I'd be drinking every night.

Besides, this is the B-boys mb. Smokin' and drinkin' on a Tuesday night :rolleyes:

Documad
02-21-2006, 10:12 PM
I wish I could drink. :mad:

I shouldn't even stay up late tonight.

Echewta
02-21-2006, 10:13 PM
I don't like drinking alone on week nights because i get to drunk and start yelling at the TV "BULLSHIT! I WAS LISTENING TO THAT SONG A LONG TIME AGO BEFORE THEY PUT IT ON THAT COMMERCIAL. I COULD TOTALLY PICK OUT SONGS FOR A COMMERCIAL."

Bob
02-21-2006, 10:14 PM
I've had one beer.

Should I have more?

Let's have a drinking game.

ok, i've got one. every time you drink a beer, you have to drink another beer. until you don't want any more beers. then you stop.

i'm the life of the party wherever i go, you can tell.

DandyFop
02-21-2006, 10:14 PM
I don't like drinking alone on week nights because i get to drunk and start yelling at the TV "BULLSHIT! I WAS LISTENING TO THAT SONG A LONG TIME AGO BEFORE THEY PUT IT ON THAT COMMERCIAL. I COULD TOTALLY PICK OUT SONGS FOR A COMMERCIAL."

i'm going to Disneyland

Bob
02-21-2006, 10:15 PM

hahaha

i'm only drinking because i don't have class until 2:00 pm tomorrow and i've been working very hard today. i've been thinking about studying all afternoon. i didn't actually get around to it, but i've been thinking about it, and that's pretty stressful.

god i'm gonna miss college

Echewta
02-21-2006, 10:18 PM
when i drink to much and watch the olympics, I feel bad for thinking its hot to watch womens figure skating and having them land a triple/triple combination.

jabumbo
02-21-2006, 10:24 PM
watch the olympics, and drink a beer every time that bitch woman commentator says "triple lutz"

ASsman
02-21-2006, 11:24 PM
I'll drink to that. Cheers.

na§tee
02-22-2006, 12:49 PM
what are you joking?
it's wednesday evening now, but my flatmates are both on tour [one in the theatre, one is in a band and his record company are hustling them round the country] so now i have nothing to make the night sweeter when i come home from my absolute horseshit job apart from to enjoy making a meal, maybe watch the news and look forward to a phone call from my boyfriend.
oh and come here. which is why i am spending a lot more time on it lately. today, the only thing that kept me going was that i really wanted to document my journey to work and post it in sureshots. honest.
you should see the table next to me. it is covered in litre bottles and cans of magners, ginger beer, coke, old cups of tea and fag ends [flatmates, not me] and hulahoops. i am disgusting.
but at least i'm drinking cider through all the pain (y).

instigator7022
02-22-2006, 12:50 PM

that sounds like me except I'm sober and I'm yelling at Tyra banks that I'm going to punch her in the forehead

voltanapricot
02-22-2006, 02:47 PM
It's Wednesday night here and I'm drinking cider. The doctor said I need apple juice for my throat but like I can really be arsed to walk to the garage for that, you know?

ChrisLove
02-22-2006, 02:53 PM
Drinking on your own is a seriously underrated activity. Im the best company and Im a hoot when pissed

na§tee
02-22-2006, 02:56 PM
i'm totally loving it.
i'm listening to basement jaxx - oh my gosh! and having a little groove.
i've finished the alcohol though. one one litre bottle of magners and one can of strongbow strong - i strongly dislike strongbow but this was a new product and i had to see how ming it tasted. it smells and tastes sort of like something that will make you blind. 7.5% though so you can't really complain.
ugh.