PDA

View Full Version : when did the missing chromosome squad join the board?

Ugly Cat
02-22-2006, 12:16 PM
This board has always had its fair share of "developmentally disabled" posters but lately its chock full of brain damaged 11 year olds whos parents drank turpentine and Pine-Sol throughout the second and third trimester of their pregnancy and squeezed them out in a trailer park surrounded by power lines and fed them led paint chips because applying for food stamps required being literate.

Just reading some of the threads makes my anus clench with anger which results in some pretty fierce constipation. That pisses me off...I typically keep my litterbox nice and shitty.

instigator7022
02-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Alright.

yeahwho
02-22-2006, 12:52 PM
This good because Johhny Cat is some mighty expensive product. OMG I can't believe I said that! OMG I'm funny! OMG do you think like Green Day is cool? OMG where did you get that avatar? OMG do you want me to cyber read your mind? OMG LOLZ! :o :eek: :o

whatever *snap*

Sarky Devotchka
02-22-2006, 01:00 PM
oh man, that is one ugly cat!

P of R
02-22-2006, 04:57 PM
This board has always had its fair share of "developmentally disabled" posters but lately its chock full of brain damaged 11 year olds whos parents drank turpentine and Pine-Sol throughout the second and third trimester of their pregnancy and squeezed them out in a trailer park surrounded by power lines and fed them led paint chips because applying for food stamps required being literate.

Just reading some of the threads makes my anus clench with anger which results in some pretty fierce constipation. That pisses me off...I typically keep my litterbox nice and shitty.

Why don't you just say this with your regular account instead of making an alias for it?

Bob
02-22-2006, 07:07 PM
You're not even a regular poster man. :rolleyes:

Before you judge a community, you've got to be a real part of it.

I happen to like the freaks and geeks of the board.

yeah ugly cat, get serious

marsdaddy
02-22-2006, 07:31 PM
You're not even a regular poster man.The cat admitted to sphincter issues.

"The Dude"
02-22-2006, 08:34 PM
According to your profile, you joined in Jan 2005.

No need to divulge info about your abnormalaties.

GreenEarthAl
02-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Welcome back ugly cat. PREACH!

Pres Zount
02-23-2006, 12:43 AM
People with downs syndrome have an EXTRA chromosone, not LESS. You fucking idiot alias of someone who probably sucks.

Unless you don't suck, then I apologise.

marsdaddy
02-23-2006, 12:51 PM
People with downs syndrome have an EXTRA chromosone, not LESS. You fucking idiot alias of someone who probably sucks.
Or a mutated one. Plus, didn't cro-magnin man have fewer chromosones?

BTW, my mutated DNA is what almost killed me.

GoldenFutterman
02-24-2006, 09:01 AM
According to your profile, you joined in Jan 2005.

No need to divulge info about your abnormalaties.
Yeah,this guy ir really abnormal!

TonsOfFun
02-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Come to think of it, since coming back to catch up today I haven't seen a Qdrop or Turd thread. Only realised reading this thread.

miss soul fire
02-24-2006, 09:05 AM

I could only wish my parents would have done that to me!!

Not that I'm not an 11 year old!

Do you like to clean toilets?

Schmeltz
02-24-2006, 03:25 PM
Personally I think they all followed their leader Qdrop.

venusvenus123
02-24-2006, 04:40 PM
*here kitty kitty!*

reminds me: must clean out cats' tray before retiring to bed.